Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Drunken Confessions

Neche’s POV

“You want to know why I wanted to look around for the right guy. You want to know why I moved here?!” My voice rose.

Zacky stood behind me shocked and Matt was still glaring.

“I’ll fucking tell you why; it’s because-“ I couldn’t finish.

I felt hands go on my upper arms and pull me back. I saw Jason rush to his brother and whisper something to him while he pulled us apart.

I turned to see Mina and Johnny were the two holding me back.

“Let me go; he needs to know!” I shouted and fought against them.

“Not now Nech,” Johnny sighed.

“No! I want to tell him now!” Mina shook her head at me as they continued to pull me back.

“If you want him to know tell him tomorrow; when you’re sober.” Mina sighed and I paused for a moment before finally giving up and allowing them to pull me inside.

“Alright everyone; party’s over!” I heard Shadows shout.

A few groans and moans of displeasure were heard but the kids left. Mina sat me on the kitchen counter as she went to the fridge to get me some water.

Soon only the group was left and they walked back in before meeting us in the kitchen. We stayed silent for a moment and Jimmy walked over to me. Suddenly feeling very tired I rested my head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

Now that I was on the kitchen counter we matched in height pretty well.

“Someone want to explain what happened?” Val asked.

“Not today; tomorrow we’ll tell you everything,” Mina sighed handing me a glass of water.

I drank it eagerly.

“So how are we doing sleeping arrangements?” Lacey asked; I looked up shocked.

I didn’t even know she was here.

“Jason and I in my room, Val and Shadows in Johnny’s parents room-“ Johnny cut Mina off.

“Don’t fuck in my parent’s room please!” He pleaded with Shadows who smirked.

“No promises; Val is looking hot tonight,” he tightened his arms around her waist and she giggled causing Johnny to groan in annoyance.

“Who’s sleeping with Neche?” Zacky asked and everyone grew quiet.

“I’d rather sleep alone,” I said.

“There’s not enough room for that,” Mina said and I shot her a glare.

“I’ll share a room with Nech,” Jimmy offered and I gave him a grateful smile.

“Ok; Johnny and Lacey in his room,” she paused when the guys gave cat calls at the younger pair causing them to blush. “Brian, Zacky, and Matt; you could have fun choosing who’s on the two couches and floor,” Mina smiled sympathetically.

“I call a couch!” Brian and Matt said at the same time and Zacky pouted.

“I’ll get you some blankets,” Mina said and everyone separated to go sleep deciding we’ll clean once we’re sober.

“Ready for bed?” Jimmy asked and I nodded.

He held out his arms to help me down but I pouted.

“Carry me?” I asked and he rolled his eyes before leaning in so I could wrap my legs around his waist and bury my face in his neck.

He wrapped his arms around my waist to hold me up as we started towards the stairs. I gave him directions to my room and soon I was set down on my bed. I smiled at him before getting some pajamas and going into my sister’s and mine’s bathroom; lucky she wasn’t in it yet.

I came back out to find Jimmy in his boxers getting the bed ready. Oddly I didn’t have that much of a problem with it; normally I’d blush and shy away from a guy in this attire but not right now.

I didn’t know if it was because I was getting over everything or because I felt comfortable around Jimmy. I think it’s both. We got into bed after I shut the light off and I turned my back towards him. He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me so my back was hitting his chest.

“What happened tonight girlie?” He whispered as my eyelids started to droop.

“Matt was mad I kissed Zacky,” I mumbled tiredly.

“No, what were you yelling about? Why don’t Johnny and Mina trust you alone? Why do you seem shy around boys even though you aren’t the shy type of girl…”

“How do you know what type of girl I am?” I got defensive.

“I observe a lot; you act differently when you’re around your family or other girls then when you’re alone with one of the guys and I; what’s up?” I started getting tired again and I yawned.

A sleepy drunk is not the best thinker.

“I was raped Jim; I’ll tell you all tomorrow;” I yawned again before following asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O Wasn’t planning that last part until I wrote it.
My wifey’s gonna be shocked I know bcuz like me; she won’t expect it.

Comment, Subscribe, & Banner(?)
-Neche