Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Unholy Confessions

Neche’s POV

“I owe you all an explanation,” I started. “Jimmy and Jason already know some of it…”

“Wait Jimmy?” Johnny asked confused and I smiled sheepishly.

“Yeah I was really drunk and it slipped out…” I shrugged and everyone grew quiet.

I looked around the room; Shadows and Val were on a chair her on his lap, Zacky, Brian, and Matt on a couch, Johnny had Lacey beside him next to me, and Mina was on the other side with Jason and Jimmy beside her. These people had accepted me; us in such a short amount of time and I hoped they would never judge me for my choices or what happened to me.

“About a year and a half ago…” Johnny and Mina each took one of my hands and I squeezed them tightly out of fear.

Come on Neche this is the easy part.

“I was walking home alone from school in New York one day and I cut through the park,” my lips became dry and I licked them before taking a deep breath to continue. “I was raped that day.”

I dared a look around room. The girls looked sympathetic and about to cry, the boys looked like they wanted to kill someone, I saved Matt and Zacky for last.

Zacky looked like he wanted to kill and like he was holding back tears; Matt looked the same but guilty too. I guess he felt bad for flipping out yesterday but I don’t blame him. After I finish my story I need to talk to them.

“Oh Neche I’m so sorry!” Val finally broke and pulled me into a hug; tears fell onto my shirt from her eyes and I rubbed her back.

“It’s alright; I got something good out of it,” I tried and she pulled back wearing a confused expression.

Here comes the hard part. Val took her seat and I looked down.

“Did you know that Johnny, Mina, and I are part Native American?”

“What does that have to do with anything?” Brian asked.

“Just wait, it’s her story and she’ll tell it like she wants,” Johnny said.

I shut my eyes as light tears rolled down my face.

“My name means girl and another word is Hun’wet,” I licked my lips and more tears fell from the name. “It means Bear,” I sighed and opened my eyes.

Everyone was wearing confused expressions but stayed silent.

“I got pregnant and I kept the baby,” gasps filled the room. “I couldn’t abort it… No matter how it was made it wasn’t his fault and I went through with it. I had planned to keep him but-“ my voice broke and Mina pulled me into a hug as I started to cry again.

I calmed down enough to pull away from her and finish my story.

“When he was born though,” I took a deep breath. “The only thing I know about his father are the color of his eyes…” I shuddered thinking about it. “They were grey… my son had grey eyes just like him and I couldn’t look at them. I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to but right now I can’t see such an innocent creature with a monster’s eyes,” I bite my lip and cried again.

“Our other aunt adopted Bear,” Johnny finished.

“I have this tattoo for him,” I pulled the tee-shirt down a bit to show the little bear paw print over my heart.

Everyone stayed silent for a few moments taking in this new information.

“I think I speak for everyone when we say that we love you Neche and you too Mina,” Shadows smiled.

“And we’ll do everything to protect you and make sure something like that never happens again,” Jimmy said.

“And we’ll never judge you for any of your choices,” Jason finished and I gave them all a grateful smile as everyone stood and we formed a huge group hug.

After we pulled away I remembered the love triangle I was in and how I need to end it.

“Um, can I have a word with Zacky alone?”

Everyone nodded and headed upstairs; Matt looked upset but Jason dragged him up the steps and Mina gave my hand a squeeze before she followed everyone else.

We remained in silence for a moment.

“Zack,” I sighed and looked at him. “I’m so sorry but… I like Matt… a lot.” He nodded.

“I understand,” he smiled and I breathed a sigh of relief.

“You do?” He nodded.

“When we kissed… there was nothing there,” he explained with a frown. “It was nice but… I felt like I was kissing my step sister or something,” he shuddered.

“Your step sister?” I laughed and he shrugged with a blush.

“It would’ve been too creepy to say sister,” he muttered and I nodded.

“So… friends?” I asked sticking out my hand and he nodded and shook it.

“Friends… want me to get Matt for you?” I nodded with a smile.

He ran upstairs and I waited a moment before my favorite Berry came down. He stopped in front of me and stuck his hands in his pants before sighing.

“Matt I-“ he cut me off.

“No listen, if you want to be with Zack then I’m cool with that,” I could tell he was lying. “I mean I like you but if your happier with him then be with him-“

“Matt I-“

“No listen, I’m not gonna force you to say it so I’ll just let you be-“

“But Matt-“

“Let me finish?” He sighed and my eyebrows rose and shut my mouth. “I get why you were dating both of us now. I can only imagine how hard it is for you to pick the right guy and so I’m not mad you strung us both along but it stops now. I know you picked him and that’s why you talked to him first. I know your telling me you choose him so go ahead now; talk.” I smiled wide at how sure of himself he was.

I opened my mouth to say something but a better idea came into mind. Instead I launched myself into his arms and attached my lips to his. His stumbled back from the surprise but soon snaked his arms around my waist and pulled he closer.

We kissed until we were breathless and I pulled away.

“I pick you,” I smiled and so did he.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah… now you know what went down and who she picks (well you already knew that but now he knows he’s picked)

So here’s Bear<3 or here.
Comment, Subscribe, & Banner(?)
I deserve it for a 1,000 word update!
-Neche