Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

Sex & Prank Calls

Neche’s POV

“Maybe we should go downstairs,” I said pulling away from Matt’s neck.

“What? Why?” He whined and I giggled again.

“Come on, I wanna see everyone,” I got up and started to fix my shirt which had rode up slightly when we were making-out.

“But Babe,” he pouted and I giggled before rushing off.

I went straight to the basement knowing they were in there. Everyone was wearing big smiles and Jimmy was jumping on everyone.

“What’s going on?” I asked taking a seat by my sister.

“They got a gig,” she seemed upset and I cocked a brow at her.

“What’s up with you? Why are you upset?” I asked.

“Everyone leaves you and Matt alone,” she pouted and I frowned.

Recently she had told me that every time something was about to happen between Jason and her someone would interrupt. Strangely there have been plenty of times when something could have happened between Matt and I but I didn’t want it to.

“Believe me if I could give you Matt and mines alone time I would,” I muttered and she cocked a brow at me.

Before she could question me however Matt came downstairs and picked me up to set me on his lap and Mina returned her attention to Jason and the guys.

“What’s all the excitement about?”

“They got a gig,” I smiled and he smiled.

“Congrats guys!” He shouted and was instantly pulled into a conversation with them.

My mind started to drift off to Matt and I. I wasn’t ready for sex yet; hell just 8 months ago I couldn’t even smile at a guy. Matt doesn’t know that though; this is just a normal relationship for him and by now we should be having sex.

This wasn’t a normal relationship for me though; it was my first one since I was raped and had a child. I have to talk to him about taking it slow.

Brian took a seat beside Matt and I and nudged me with his shoulder. I cocked a brow at him.

“What’s with you girlie?” I shrugged.

“Just thinking,” I mumbled.

“Okay…” we remained in silence after that.

“Okay so… Mina and Neche you’ll help Val that night right?” Shadows asked; I had never seen him smile so much.

I missed his dimples since he was trying out his “hardcore” “tough guy” look for the band.

“At the merch booth?” Mina asked and everyone nodded.

“You can be apart of the band just like your boyfriends there,” Jimmy said.

“Yeah; the roadies and merch girls…” Zacky teased.

“That sounds like a cheap porno,” Brian said and everyone made a face.

“Hey, I’d watch that,” Jason smirked and I rolled my eyes.

“Anyway you in or not?” Shadows asked.

“That’s what she said,” Jason shouted and we rolled our eyes again.

“Of course we’re in,” Mina said after I nodded.

Everyone cheered and continued on with their excited chatter about how the day would go. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I took it out.

“Who is it?” Matt asked over my shoulder and I shrugged.

“Restricted number,” I went to open it but Matt grabbed it.

“Probably some prank, let me answer it and scare ‘em off for you babe,” he smirked and I giggled while he answered.

“Hello?” There was a pause. “Don’t call her again,” he snapped the phone shut and I raised an eyebrow at him.

“Just a prank,” he smiled and I returned it ignoring the knot in the pit of my stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
WTF Wifey?! xD
Oh, I woke up this morning with a missed call from a restricted number O_O I got so scared… then I listened to the voicemail and found out it was about work :P xD

Anywhore here’s an update :P

I deserve some comments bcuz I did this instead of school and while I’m half asleep…
You know the drill.
-Neche