Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

El Casa de Berry

Answering my phone was at the bottom of my list of things to do as Jason drove me to his house. I had never been there before, and I was surprised he had suggested it. We had been to my house just about every time we hung out. About twenty minutes after we left school, we pulled up to a nice little ranch on the outside of town.
“Are your parents at work?” I asked.
Jason scoffed, “Matt and I live here alone.”
“You don’t live with your parents?” I asked, shocked. I learned something new about him everyday.
He shook his head and got out of the van. I followed him up the front walk and into the house. We were instantly greeted by black and tan dogs.
“Mina. Meet Whiskey and Bourbon.”
“You named your dogs after hard liquor?”
He smiled sheepishly and shrugged before kneeling down to pet the dogs. I followed suit and received a handful of wet kisses. Standing up, I wiped at my face and looked at the dogs warily. I was much more of a cat person. Jason stood as well and took my hand.
“C’mon. I’ll show you around.”He led me further into the house, “This is the t.v room. And this is the kitchen.”
He showed me where the family room and the kitchen merged, separated by an island to sit and eat at. It was surprisingly a nice house for two eighteen year old boys to live in alone. I couldn’t help but feel he wasn’t telling me the whole story, but I brushed it aside. He would tell me when he was ready.
“And that’s Matt’s room,” he pointed to a closed door that had caution tape x’d across it. I laughed and followed him down the hallway.
“And this,” he turned to smirk at me, “Is my room.”
He opened the door and I followed him into the dark room. In one corner, there was a bed pushed against the poster covered wall. In the other corner stood a drum set next to a dresser.
“I didn’t know you played,” I crossed the room and sat on his bed.
He shrugged, “I just mess around really… I set up Jimmy’s drum kit when they have gigs.”
“That’s right,” I smiled, “My boyfriend the drum tech.”
Jason crossed the room and sat down next to me, “One day I’ll make a lot of money doing that.”
“Oh yeah?” I smirked.
He nodded, “The guys are gonna get famous. And they said Matt and I would always have a job with them.”
“So my boyfriend could be famous one day too?”
“No,” he laughed, “Drum techs don’t get famous.”
“You never know.”
“What fan would care about a drum tech and a merch designer?”
I shrugged, “I’m sure if the guys get famous… there will be fans who know everything. And they’ll lust after you.”
“Bullshit.”
“I’m serious. One day, a little fan girl is going to write stories about you.”
He looked at me wide eyed before laughing, “Now you’re just being silly.”
“I know.”
“I’m not that special,” he looked down into his hands.
“Hey,” I lifted his face so his eyes met mine, “I think you’re special. You… you changed my whole world with just one kiss…” I dropped my eyes and felt my cheeks flush.
“Yeah? Well… I took one look at you and I knew I had to make you mine.”
“No kidding?”
“I’m serious Mina.”
I smiled up at him just in time for his lips to crash down on mine. He pulled me down next to him on the bed. Looks like we were finally going to get our alone time.

Two hours later, Jason and I were laying on his bed watching a movie when my phone went off on his dresser. I crossed the room to grab my phone and caught my reflection in the mirror. Skin flushed. Wearing undies and a tank. I blushed, but felt satisfied. Being with Jason was even better than I could have imagined.
“Hello?”
“Mina?”
“Yeah, who’s this?”
“I know you left her alone…”
“Excuse me?”
“You really thought you could run from me? Thought you could take her away from me? You’re lucky I don’t kill you for trying.”
Out of the corner of my eye, I saw all the color drain from my face. In an instant, Jason was on his feet and grabbed the phone from my hands.
“Who is this?” He listened intently before turning back to me, “Get dressed Mina, we have to get to Neche.”
He didn’t have to tell me twice. I hurriedly pulled my shorts back on and waited for him to pull his shorts and wife beater on. We were in the car not even five minutes later. I called Jimmy first and when he answered, told him to keep Neche in sight at all times. We needed to have a group meeting. He explained that everyone was already at my house and asked what was wrong. I told him I’d see him in ten and hung up. Jason grabbed my hand and brought it to his mouth.
“We’ll figure this out babe, I promise.”
I sure hoped he was right.
♠ ♠ ♠
dun. dun. DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN.
Oh jeeze.

So hi! Sorry it took so long for me to update... been a hectic day in Kelseyland.
So anyways. Comments? Concerns? Because if I were you, I'd be concerned who this Trey kid is and who the FACK is calling Mina.

Subscription and Banner? You know you want to :)

Kelsey