Sequel: Betrayed
Status: Joint Story

Unholy Confessions

I Like Ducks

After lunch, Jason pulled me aside from everyone and asked me if I wanted to skip class with him. He touched my hair and looked deep into my eyes when he asked. I felt butterflies start to soar in my stomach and my heart beat start to race.

“I would… but it’s the first day of classes for me… I’d like to make somewhat of a good impression. But please believe me when I say that if it were any other day, I would totally be all over you…”

He raised his eyebrow.

“The invitation! All over the invitation!”

He laughed and nodded, “Uh huh. Sure. I knew you wanted me!”

“You don’t know shit,” I laughed.

“I know what you’re thinking of right now,” he said cockily.

“Oh really Berry, and what’s that?”

He leaned over and whispered into my ear huskily, “I want you too Mina.” Then he smirked and walked away. My mouth fell open and I couldn’t get my mind to focus on a comeback.

“Everything okay, sis?” Neche walked in front of me, waving her hand in my face.

“Huh? Everything’s fine,” I grinned. Maybe I did want Jason. Maybe I wanted him real bad. But there was no way I was going to admit that to anyone. Maybe I’d tell Neche later, but I wouldn’t bother her with it now.

“Great, let’s go to class,” she linked her arm with mine and walked me to the next class.
Fortunately, we had this class together. We took a seat in the back of the classroom, and were mildly surprised to see Johnny and Jimmy were in this class with us also.

“Hello ladies!” Jimmy sang out.

“Hello Jimmy!” Neche sang back.
Johnny shook his head and smirked as the two of them took the seats in front of us. The class turned out to be my favorite, history. Currently, the teacher was lecturing about the industrial revolution. Personally, I liked this part of time. All the immigrants coming over and working in the coal mines and textile factories. Neche always like to make fun of my fascination with history, but I never let it bother me. About halfway through the lecture,

Johnny turned around to talk to us.

“How is it that you two are here for a day, and you already have half of my group of friends obsessed with you?”

“What are you talking about?” I asked, innocently.

“Sewards… could you refrain from talking in my class?” the teacher, a burly mountain man of a person asked us.

“Yeah Johhny, shut the fuck up,” Jimmy added. The whole class erupted in laughter. The teacher sighed.

“Mr Sullivan… am I going to have to send you to the principal a fourth time this week?”

“I like ducks, Mr Garrison.”

“I’m sorry?”

“I said, I like ducks.”

“And what does that have to do with sending you to the principals office?”

“Nothing. Just felt you should know.” He smiled up at the teacher. Mr Garrison shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose, before sighing and continuing with the lecture.

“I mean,” Johnny turned and hissed at us, “You have the Berry brothers about to go to war with Zacky and Brian. Didn’t I tell you to stay away from them?!”

Neche nodded, “But we had no intention of listening.”

“Gee, thanks Neche.”

She shrugged, “We can take care of ourselves.”
I nodded in agreement.

“Well, Mina might be able to take care of herself, but she did a shitty job taking care of you.”
Without thinking, I lashed out and punched him in the back of the head.

“The fuck, Mina?!” he cried out.

“That’s it,” Mr. Garrison called out, “The four of you in the hallway now.”
We all stood up, Johnny rubbing the back of his head, and walked out the door. I pulled out my phone and started texting.

“Who are you talking to?”

“Fuck you Johnny, don’t talk to me.”

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that.”

“Damn right you shouldn’t have. Mina did everything she could to take care of me Johnny. You have no idea all the shit we went through.” Neche stood up for me.

“Whats going on?” Jimmy asked.
I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. Neche looked to me and I shrugged.

“It’s a story for another time,” she finally said.
We heard footsteps coming from around the corner and we all looked to see Jason coming towards us. He pulled out his phone and waved it at me. I laughed and went to follow him.

“Where are you going?” Neche and Johnny asked.

“Skipping. See you at home. Love you bye.”
Neche laughed and Johnny groaned.

“Don’t do anything I’d kill you for!” Johnny called out to Jason.
Jason just winked at Johnny and smacked my butt in front of him. Johnny’s face turned red and Jimmy had to stop him from coming after us. I laughed, grabbed Jason’s hand and we ran down the hallway.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its kinda short.. but it's 12:41 am and I just got home from work like an hour ago. Please comment and let us know what you think. I fricken love Jason... I just want my wifey to know that XD