Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

I Hate Fighting With You

Sierra's POV

Brian grabbed me and dragged me out of the bar ... I was still really drunk , but I could understand some things now , and definately one of those was the sheer look of both anger and ultimate hurt that consumed Brian's eyes as he muttered under his breath for me to '' get in the f*cking car '' .

I did as I was told and sat in the front seat , with Brian following after some minutes , positioning himself in the rider's seat .He breathed slowly in and out for some minutes before he gripped the car's wheel and started the engine .

The ride to Brian's place was totally silent . Brian wouldn't even look at me , he kept his eyes on the road , staring hardly in front of him . I could see his eyes glistening slightly though , but the moment tears would threaten to fall he'd quickly reach and wipe them off . I sighed , feeling this whole thing was more than I could bear ... He was breathing sharply in and out , and did nothing else ... He looked somehow lifeless ...

Like I had just broken a part of him ...

Brian's POV

I couldn't believe it . I leave her for a second and next thing I know , she's at the bar , flirting with some random guy ... I knew she was drunk as f*ck , but didn't really think she'd go and do something like that .

We both got in the car and I started driving back home . I didn't know what to say to her , I couldn't even look at her . What if everything we've had was a lie ? I mean , it wasn't a lot to begin with , but we shared memories , dreams , even stupid things that made no sense with each other ... Was she really willing to toss that away , just like that ? And most importandly , could I trust her ?

I could feel tears making their way in my eyes , but I couldn't let them fall... I shouldn't let them fall ... Not while we were inside the f*cking car at least , I had to control myself because once we got to walk inside the f*cking house , I honestly had no idea what was going to happen ...

How could she do that to me ?

Sierra's POV

The car reached Brian's house and we both got out of it almost simultaneounsly . Brian still avoided to even cast his eyes towards me and simply walked towards the door , and I simply followed him . He unlocked the door and allowed us in .

His house , the same f*cking house that seemed so beautiful to me earlier the same f*cking day now seemed so cold and distant . Like even his house was mad at me .
Brian simply sat down his big couch , and I went and sat to the one across it . We both simply sat there not saying a word to each other .

'' Aren't you going to say anything ? '' I whispered , loud enough for him to hopefully hear ..
He didn't answer though , he simply continued staring down at his lap . It felt like it was getting difficult for me to breath , like my heart beat was slowing down and eventually would shut down ...

'' C'mmon , yell at me , scream in my face that I'm the most worthless slut you've ever met , throw shit at me .... '' I cried , desperately in need of his reaction .. Seeing him like this really made me feel even worse than I already did ...

'' I-I ... '' , Brian started saying , but he wasn't able to continue ... He was struggling to even speak to me . I watched as his shoulders kept going up and down quickly and his chest heaving ... Oh my God he was breaking down ...

'' J-Just W-w-why , Sierra ? Why d-did you d-do it ? D-d-did I do something wrong alread-dy ? Wasn't I enough ? '' he started sobbing and I couldn't help but feel my heart break at the sight ...

'' No , Brian ... It's n-not like th-hat .. Y-you know you d-did nothing wrong ... You've been nothing but perfect since the day we met ... '' I started , seeing that I was close to tears too ...

'' Then W-w-why? '' he asked again in a slightly desperate tone ...

'' I.....I d-d-on't know .... '' I finally said , which was the honest f*cking truth .. Sure the guy was cute and all , but he was nothing compared to Brian ... To me at least , Brian was perfect in every single way possible . And to know that I'd hurt him like that made me want to just disappear out of this world ..

'' Yeah ... '' he muttered and went off again staring at his lap . I couldn't take it anymore . I went upstairs to the bedroom where my suitcase had been moved , I dropped any thing I'd goten out of it before closing it and making my way downstairs ..

Once I reached the bottom of the stairs I was met with an expressionless , and somehow shocked-looking , Brian ..

'' What are you doing ? '' he asked me in a hoarse tone , and I stared deeply in his eyes .
His eyes that during the morning were shining with happiness , with light , with LIFE , now were red ,puffy and void ... I couldn't believe I'd done that to him ..

'' I can't stay here , Brian ... I can't stand being in the same room with you , knowing that you hate me .... '' I simply said and tried making my way out of his house ...

'' I don't hate you , I could never hate you ... '' he said , and continued .. '' and I will not let you out there with noone by your side , in a town you don't know , walking next to people you don't know and could harm you ... '' he finished and took a long breath , seeing he was already on the verge of tears again ..

'' J-just go to bed ... okay ? I'll sleep on the couch ... '' he said ..

'' No , Brian ... If anything I'll sleep on the couch ... It's your bed ... ''

'' Exactly it's my bed and I want you to sleep in it ... '' Brian insisted and I knew that there was no point in trying to change his mind about it . So I simply nodded and walked upstairs , to his bedroom . After I got myself ready to go to bed , I laid myself to his bed , and let out a long sigh - once again - ... I knew I wouldn't be taking much sleep tonight ...

Brian's POV

After Sierra walked upstairs , I just went and laid myself to the couch ... I still couldn't numb the pain that felt like a huge knife had stabbed me through the chest . To say I felt broken would be an understatement . I felt shattered . I found myself having difficulty in breathing , like the walls of my own house were slowly sucking me in .

I stood up again , and simply went and started punching the wall in front of me , until I felt my knuckles bleeding . I hissed in pain as I punched the wall one last time before breaking down completely .

I couldn't hold the sobs , the tears from rolling down my cheeks and the sheer wish to punch that wall again , to punch every wall in my house until I couldn't feel anything any more ...

So I got myself all ready to punch the wall again , but just then I felt a hand touching my shoulder ...

'' Don't hurt your self over this ... '' Sierra's voice came from behind me , and I turned around only to see her in tears herself ...

Sierra's POV

I heard noises from downstairs , and walked downstairs only to find Brian punching the wall . His knuckles were bleeding , he was even leaving bloos spots on the wall , but he didn't seem to care or noticed . He just kept on punching the wall . He stopped for a second as he allowed himself to cry a bit , before he started getting ready to punch the wall again .. But I wouldn't let him do it , I couldn't let him do it ...

'' Don't hurt yourself over this .... over me ... '' I said as he turned around to look at me and I managed to see his eyes , the hurt and despair all over his face ...

'' Brian , I'm so sorry .. I'm more sorry than you'll ever know .. I didn't mean for it to happen , I hardly remember thinking anything ... I hate myself for doing this to you ... '' I whispered and took hold of his face , something in which surprisingly enough didn't object ... instead he leaned forward to my hand , and I even felt him smile ...

'' I hate this ... '' Brian whispered ...

'' What ... ?? '' I questioned him ...

'' Fighting with you .... I hate it ... I can't stand it , to be honest ... '' he mumbled as he reached and pulled me in his hug , and held me there tightly .

'' I hate it too , Brian ... I didn't mean for any of this to happen ... I'm so , so sorry ... '' I said as tears started making their way down my cheeks again ...

'' Shhh ... Don't cry , baby ... Please don't I can't stand seeing you cry ... '' Brian whispered again ...

'' Well I hate seeing you cry too .. '' I mumbled , and he faintly chuckled ..

'' Okay , then , how about we both stop crying then .. '' he said and I smiled as I looked in his eyes again ... They still were red , and tired and sad , but I could definately see some light in them .. And that was all I needed in order to smile ..

'' Let me take care of that ? '' I said while pointing to his knuckles , and he smiled ...

'' It doesn't matter , as long as you are here by my side , nothing hurts much ... '' he replied and I simply nodded at him , feeling my heart beat faster ....

I took care of his wounds , and then we both headed to the bedroom ... Brian laid down and I got in the bathroom . I took a good look at myself and sighed deeply . I couldn't believe what I'd done . I didn't deserve someone like Brian . Not after what I did anyways ...
I went back to the bedroom and noticed Brian was already asleep . His face wasn't as soft as it usually was , his eyebrows were furrowed , as if something or someone was hurting him ..

You did this ...

So I reached to his side , and made sure the sheet covered the most part of his body . I stroked his cheeks , and softly kissed his lips , smiling as I saw his face relax somehow ... I leaned forward and whispered to his ear ..

'' I'm sorry , Brian ... '' and after that I silently took the pillow that was on my side , and headed downstairs . I didn't bother searching for a blanket or a sheet as I simply laid to the couch , closed my eyes and tried to force myself to get some sleep ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNext Morningxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sierra's POV

I woke up and found myself covered witha warm blanket that I didn't remember throwing on top of me last night . I smiled at the thought of Brian walking over during the night and covering me with it ... It showed that he really cared , and maybe , just maybe , he'd forgiven me a little .

So , I wasted no time in getting up and going upstairs to look for Brian . But he wasn't there .. In fact he was nowhere in the house , and I started panicking ...

The moment I reached over his phone to call him , it actually rang .

'' Hello ? '' I answered , not knowing who the person calling was ..

'' Sierra , it's Matt ... '' I heard Matt's voice , desperation evident in his voice ...

'' Did something happen ? Matt I can't find Br- '' I started , but Matt cut me ..

'' Sierra , I need you to try and be calm ... Brian had an accident ... ''
♠ ♠ ♠
Pleeeeeeeeeeeease COMMENT :) - sad chapter is sad :/ -

LOVE you ALL <3 <3

xoxoxoxo