Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

I Missed You

Sierra's POV
I walked back inside the hospital , and started making my way to the place where everyone were sitting . They all looked sad , even sadder than before , seeing that it was already getting dark and noone had any news on Brian's condition .

Matt raised his head and smiled faintly at me as he stood up from where he was sitted and moved towards me .

'' Are you feeling better ? '' he asked silently , and I faintly nodded ... '' Sorry about everything Val said , but she's really upset over this whole situation ... We all are .. '' he added ..

'' It's okay , really Matt I understand ... '' I said ... '' It's a really tough situation for all of us in the room , but we have to be strong for him ... Each and everyone of us ... '' I added and sighed ...

'' I know , sweetheart .. '' Matt said with a faint nodd , and then he walked back to his sit , hugging his wife tightly and placing his head on top of hers ..

The room fell into silence , as everyone seemed to be lost in their own thoughts ...

'' He's going to make it .... I'm sure he is ... He's supposed to ... '' Johnny said , and I nodded , raising my head to look at him and give him a weak smile , which he returned ..

'' I take it you are all here for Mr Brian Haner Jr ? '' a very familiar voice came , and everyone's heads turned to the doctor who stood in front of us . We all nodded , and Matt was the first one to talk ...

'' Yeah , his our best friend , our brother ... Could you please tell us wh- '' he started but the doctor cut him off ...

'' Sorry , I'm allowed to give information to relatives only ... So unless one of you is the father , mother , of wife of the patient then I'm afraid I - '' , but I cut him , as I finally remembered the guy ...

'' Peter ? '' I asked and he looked at me before his eyes widened ...

'' Sierra ? What are you doing here ? '' he asked while smiling and then moved to hug me . I returned the hug and smiled too ..

'' I've been better .... I didn't know you work here .. In California ... '' I said ..

Peter was an old friend from Greece . Before I started my career in music I wanted to become a doctor , so I went to Med School . That was where I met Peter . He's a really awesome guy , medicine was his life . He wasn't a geek or anything , simply too pationate over biology and stuff like that . He always wanted to leave Greece , and work somewhere abroad .. So I guess his dream came true ...

'' Yeap , I've been working here for some years ... Damn I missed you , Sierra .. I really did ! '' he said smiling and I nodded ..

'' I missed you too .'' and noticed the weird looks the a7x guys gave me ..

'' Oh , guys , that's Peter , he's an old friend of mine ... '' I said and Peter smiled to them as they all tried to do to him ..

'' I know it's against the protocol and all , but could you please tell us what's going on ? With Brian ? '' I desperately asked and breathed in deeply in order to stop the tears that already
made their way in my eyes ...

'' Look , Sierra , you know how things are ... I can't tell you much until everything's completed .. '' he said and I looked down .. I heard Peter sigh .

'' He's lost too much blood , Sierra ... He's very weak . He has at least three broken ribs , his nose is messed up too , some bones over his shoulder might be broken too .. I don't know how , but he has no internal bleeding which is good ... And he's fighting , Sierra , he really is ... Honestly any other person could have died on the spot , but not him ... He's struggling to stay alive .... And I personally think he's going to make it .. '' he concluded , and smiled while I looked up at him ..

'' Is this your medical opinion , or are you just saying it to make me feel better ? '' I asked him ..

'' A bit of both ... '' he smiled and then pulled me in another hug '' He's going to be alright , you'll see ... Just believe it ... Remember , faith is the only thing .. ''

'' A surgeon can't offer to the patient ... '' I finished his sentence and smiled , remembering how this was one of the first things one of our teachers had said to us in the Med School ...

Peter smiled back , and excused himself as someone called him ... He turned to leave , but immediately turned again ...

'' And Sierra !? '' he somehow asked and I looked at him again ...

'' We found a bullet in his shoulder ... He was shot , probably after the car hit him ... '' he said and my eyes widened ...

'' So you are saying that - ? ''

'' It wasn't an accident ... '' Peter said and then disappeared in the hospital's corridors ..
I sat back down my seat and stared ahead . I didn't know what to think about .. The fact that Peter said that Brian was going to make it , or the fact that someone probably had attacked Brian ?

I chose to focus on the first , because that was what I had to do . Believing in Brian , having faith in him was the only thing that could make him stronger , the only way I could help him . So that was exactly what I was going to do ..

We all sat there for hours , it was now about 10 pm and we were all still there , just waiting to hear something from the doctors ... During our time there we had seen several doctors going in and out of the ER , but we weren't sure everyone were for Brian's case ...

'' Anyone here for Mr Brian Elwin Haner Jr ? '' a female voice asked , and immediately all of us stood straight up and went towards the female doctor ..

'' Tell us ... '' Matt said again ...

'' Mr Haner suffered severe damages all over his body ... His 7th and 10th ribs were almost completely fractured , he even had damage on his 1st and 2nd rib ... His nose was injured as well , but nothing too serious ... He was also shot in the left shoulder , which was the most serious wound , seeing it could have killed him .. However , we managed to remove the bullet and stop the bleeding ... '' she stopped to take a breath , I suppose , and then continued ..

'' We must inform you though , that Mr Haner still hasn't woken up ... Due to his immense loss of blood , he's too weak ... We can't say for sure , but we think he'll be able to wake up sometime during tomorrow ... Right now we will not allow any visitors , so any of you wishing to see Mr Haner will have to wait until tomorrow morning ... '' she finished , and then left the room quickly ...

We all sighed loudly and smiles slowly made their way to everyone's faces ...

'' He's going to make it ... That son of a b*tch scared us all , but he's going to make it ! '' Matt said while smiling and shaking his head ... The mood seemed to lighten , and soon we were all smiling to each other .. Even Matt's wife smiled at me ...

'' Listen sorry about what I said earlier ... I was just really upset about this , and I didn't know what I was saying ... As long as Brian is happy , I don't care who he's with '' she said and I nodded ...

'' Don't worry about it ... It's all okay .. '' I said and smiled at her , as so did she before asking everyone ..

'' So guys , are we going to stay here ? Or should we head to our places ? ''

'' I say we go home , we should rest and come back early in the morning to see Brian ... '' Zacky said and everyone nodded ..

'' Uhm , guys you can go home , I think I'll stay here ... '' I said and they all looked at me ..

'' I just can't go to Brian's place , not until I see him opening his eyes ... '' I said and took a deep breath .. Don't f*cking cry , now , Sierra ...

'' Okay then we'll all stay here ... We are not leaving you alone ... '' Johnny said , and everyone nodded ...

'' Guys , really it's going to be fine , you don't have to do this .. '' I tried reasoning with them ..

'' We want to do this ... Sierra you are part of this family , whether you want it or not ... Plus , if Brian wakes up and finds out that we left you all alone for the whole night , he's going to
f*cking kill us ... '' Matt said , making everyone chuckle , including me ...

'' Okay then ... We'll just camp in the hospital for the rest of the night .... '' Val said and we all moved to find a place to sit and somehow sleep , not thinking about anything else except from Brian , and tomorrow morning ...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNext Morningxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I woke up and was met by an excited - looking Zacky over my head ...

'' Good Morning ... '' he said with a smile , and I smiled back ..

'' Good Morning , Zacky ... '' I said and moved up to stretch a bit .. The hospital chairs are really uncomfortable in any hospital I've been to ...

'' Brian's awake ... He's been asking for you '' he said and I widened my eyes while smiling ..

'' Really ? '' I asked and he nodded ...

'' Yeah , he's been calling your name ever since the moment he woke up ... '' he said and I shot up . I went to the hospital's restroom , and tried to make myself look decent , basically wiping the tears of my cheeks , which was really pointless as I knew I would definately cry the moment I saw Brian ...

I walked out again , and met Zacky who asked me to follow him as he head me towards Brian's room ..

'' Hey listen , he's pretty weak , pale and shit , but he's alive , Sierra ... Don't get too scared or anything , he's breathing ! Also don't move him too much , he has the messed up ribs and shit , so it's only going to cause him p- '' Zacky said to me and I nodded ...

'' I know , Zacky , believe me ... I know '' I said and smiled as I saw everyone standing outside Brian's room with smiles on their faces ...

'' Finally woke up ? '' Matt joked and I laughed a little ... '' C'mmon , he's been waiting for you ... '' he motioned for me to get inside ...

'' You guys have all seen him , Right ? '' I asked and everyone nodded ...

'' Yeah , now you go in before I push you in .. '' Johnny said and I nodded , before taking a deep breath and opening the door ....

'' Brian ... ''

Brian's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately groaned , as the only thing I felt was pain , all over my body . I shot my eyes closed again , and tried taking some slow breaths to try and ease , somehow , the pain , or distract myself from it ...

'' You are awake , Mr Haner ? '' a nurse , I suppose asked , and I nodded , still clutching my eyes shut ..

'' We'll give you some painkillers , now , it will all be alright ... '' she said , and started but I stopped her ...

'' No , not yet ... Please is there anyone out there ? '' I asked desperately ...

'' You mean friends or family ? '' she asked and I quickly nodded ...

'' Yes , your friends stayed here all night ... They haven't left the hall since the moment you arrived here , Mr Haner ... '' she said with a smile ...

'' C-c... Can I see them ? '' I asked , not really caring for the pain ... I just wanted to see HER ...

'' Of course ... I can ask for them to come , but only 2 at a time and for not much longer than 10 minutes ... You need to rest ... '' she said and I nodded . She left the room , probably going to inform everyone that I was now awake ...

I didn't want the painkillers right now because I knew they'd make me tipsy , and possibly cause me to fall asleep again ... And I wanted to talk to Sierra , see her , touch her , feel her ... That was all I cared about right now ...

The door opened and in walked Zacky and Matt ... I faintly smiled at them and they smiled back ...

'' Hey man , how are you ? '' Matt asked ...

'' I'm in so much pain right now , you wouldn't believe it .. But I'm alive ... '' I said and smiled at them , before groaning and closing my eyes again ..

'' Sh*t is everything okay ? '' Zacky panicked , and I nodded after taking some short breaths ...

'' It's like the pain leaves for a few seconds and then comes back reinforced ... '' I mumbled , and sighed loudly .. '' Guys , is Sierr- '' I started , but Matt cut me off , seeing that he knew exactly what I wanted to say ..

'' Sierra has been outthere all the time , she never left your side ... '' he smiled and I nodded , not able to stop myself from smiling ...

'' She's going to come in here , right ? Man I need to see her ... '' I said and Zacky nodded ..

'' I'll go and get her here ... Tied up if I have to '' he said and winked at the last part , causing me to smirk at him and chuckle ..

We talked a bit more with Matt , and he let me know that they hadn't let the news to the press , as he and everyone wanted to know if I'd be okay with it ... After some minutes the nurse asked Matt to leave , and Val and Johnny came in the room ...

We said , basically the same stuff , and it really made me feel a bit better , somehow , knowing that I had people who cared so much about me ...

The pain was only getting more intense by every passing second , and I could barely keep myself from screaming ... However , a few moments after Johnny and Val left , and the room's door opened again , it felt like the pain just went away , like the room filled with light ...

Sierra stood there , looking beautiful as ever , her eyes glistening from the tears that threatened to fall down her cheeks ... I heard her mumbling my name , and nodded while I motioned for her to come and sit by the side of the bed ...

She rushed to my side , and carefully placed her one hand on top of my chest , and the other one on top of my own hand . She laced her fingers with mine , while she started rubbing soft circles across my chest with her other hand ...

I looked in her eyes and frowned when I saw the tears running out of them .

'' D-on't cry , baby ... I'm okay ... '' I mumbled ...

'' You have no idea how scared I was , Brian ... '' she said through sniffling , and I smiled at her ...

'' I'm s-orry babygirl , but I'm f-ine now , that's w-hat matters n-ow ... I'm - '' I started , but let out a groan as the pain intensified again , and she let out a yelp , and started crying harder ...

'' Brian , you are in so much pain and it's all my fault ! '' she said , and I weakly shook my head ...

'' No , b-aby , it's n-ot your f-ault ... Sierra p-lease do-n't say t-hat .. '' I said and she seemed to stop crying ...

'' T-hat morning , I w-anted to l-et you kn-ow th-at I f-orgive you a-bout that st-upid thing that ha-ppened the n-ight be-fore ... To ma-ke you u-nderstand that I n-eed you so b-adly in my l-ife .... '' I started , and she smiled ...

'' I need you too , Brian .... When I heard Matt saying that you had an accident .... I broke down ... Baby I thought I'd lose you ... '' she said and I smiled at her ... '' What are you smiling at ? '' she asked curiously ...

'' You c-alled m-e baby ... It sounds so p-erfect w-hen you s-ay it ... '' I said and she blushed as she laid herself on top of my chest lightly .. It hurt a bit but I didn't care ..

'' You are getting all sappy even in the hospital bed , Brian ... '' she joked , and I faintly chuckled , since my injuried wouldn't allow me to do anything more ...

'' I mi-ssed you , Sierra ... '' I whispered , and she rose her head , her eyes now beaming ...

'' I missed you too , Brian '' she said , and leaned forward , connecting her lips to mine as we shared the sweetest , most fragile kiss I've ever experienced . I smiled to the kiss , but groaned as the pain hit me harder than ever before ..

'' F*ck ... '' I said silently and she chuckled ... We just stared at each other , her hand caressing my cheek and our eyes looking at each others' , as I tried letting her know how much I wish I could do the same to her ...

'' Sorry , time is up ... '' the nurse came in and I cursed , wishing she could stay for a little longer ...

'' Oh , Brian , I'll be back don't worry .... You need to rest now ... '' she said sweetly .

'' B-ut I need y-ou by my s-ide to re-st prop-erly ... '' I said with a smirk , failing to control my groan as the pain made its' presence known again ...

'' You need your painkillers now , Brian ... I promise I'll be back '' she said with a smile as she kissed my forehead ...

'' W-hen ? '' I whined as I saw the nurse inserting a needle in my arm ..

'' Whenever they let me ... '' she smiled as she pecked my lips before standing up ...

'' Goodbye , baby ... '' she said , the words sounding like pure magic in my ears ...

'' G-oodbye , b-ba-b-y .. I l-lo '' I tried saying , but failed completing the sentence , as I felt myself drifting off to sleep ...

Sierra's POV

I left Brian's room , and couldn't feel happier . Brian was alive , he was going to be okay , and we'd be together again , just like we were before this whole mess happened .
Suddenly I felt my phone buzz in my pocket , and excused myself as I went outside in order to answer it ..

The caller's ID was unknown , but I picked it up anyways ...

'' Hello ? Who's this ? '' I asked , and a dark chuckle eccoed in the other line ...

'' Well , Princess , how's your boy doing ? '' a cold voice replied , and I felt my whole body going numb ...

Noel
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay sorry for taking soo long to update , guyys , but things have been kind of hectic around here ... Buuuut it's out now :)

Comment and Subscribe , if you want :) <3 <3 <3 <3 I'd love to hear your thought on this :)

xoxoxoxo

Ps , THANK YOU amandap and jessclub :))) <3 <3 <3