Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Soulmates Never Die

Sierra's POV
I didn't know what to think or do . I felt numb . I rushed to the hospital where I found everybody sitting on some chairs , their eyes locked to the floor . My eyes were already stained with tears that didn't seem to dry because new ones constantly found their way out of my eyes . My breath was labored , like I didn't even want it to be coming out anyways .

Matt was the first person to notice me , and he stood up motioning for me to get closer . His eyes were bloodshot , and I turned around to notice that everyone had raised their heads and were looking at me . Everyone looked beyond miserable , like a part inside of them had died . I felt the exact same thing anyways .

'' W-what happened t-to him ? '' I managed to ask Matt , trying to remain calm like he'd asked me to through the phone .

'' All we know is that he got hit by a car ... only a few blocks away from his house . He is in the ER right now , has been there since the moment he was brought in the hospital ... The doctors haven't said a word to any of us ... '' Matt muttered and I immediately felt my eyes fill
with more tears . I took some deep breaths and looked down the floor ..

'' So now all we can do is wait ? '' I slowly asked , and Matt only nodded slightly ...

'' That's all we can do for now , Sierra ... C'mmon sit down ... '' he said in a hoarse tone , and pointed towards an empty seat ...

I sat myself down and settled for simply staring at the wall across the room . I could hear everyone's sobs around me , their desperate efforts to calm themselves , to find it in their hearts and minds to believe that everything would be alright ...

'' I won't be able to take it ... '' Zacky silently muttered ... '' I barely was able to continue after Jimmy's passing ... If Brian doesn't make it .... I j-just don't k-know ... '' ..

'' There w-was bl-lood ev-erywhere ... Ev-erywhere .. On h-his fac-c-e , on h-his side .. F*ck , i-it was e-ven l-like it w-was s-somehow pour-ring out of h-his should-er ... H-his f-f-ace was s-so p-ale , h-his lips had no color ... a-and h-his eyes... Oh G-god h-his eyes ... '' I heard a female voice from somewhere near me and I turned to look at who I guessed was Matt's wife . Her eyes were bloodshot as well , and she was shaking ..

'' H-he is g-going to make it ... He h-has to ... '' I muttered , not really having any clue whether or not I believed the words that came out of my mouth ...

'' Like you would know ... '' the same female voice replied in an angry tone ..

'' Val , please ... You don't need to fight with her ... Remember Brian's - '' Matt started ..

'' No , Matt ... Brian broke up with my sister for this slut that barely even knows him ... For all I know she might have something to do with the accident ... '' she said louder , and it felt as if the whole room froze ...

'' What ? Just as if not a single one of you have thought of that ... '' she muttered and this time I chose to reply ...

'' Haven't thought of what ? '' I asked and turned to look at her ..

''Of the fact that you are a shameless whore , just a golddigging tramp that has been toying with Brian's heart for the past months or so ... So maybe you set this accident up ... So you can have Brian's mon- '' she kept on ranting and I felt myself break a bit more by every word she said ... Thankfully Matt cut her off ...

'' Val that's ENOUGH ... You don't get to do this right now ... We are all here for Brian .. '' he said in a harsh tone , and Val stopped talking , and stared at her own hands in her lap again .

I stared at the wall again , not knowing what to do or think once again . I moved my gaze to the small table in front of me , and noticed something laying there .
It was a flower . A beautiful , purple flower , that was however stained with red drops of blood all over its' petals ..

'' What is th-his ? '' I asked silently , and pointed faintly towards the flower .

'' What the hell does it look like , huh ? Don't you have these in your planet ? '' Val bitterly answered , immediately receiving a glare from Matt .

'' Brian was holding it when the paramedics arrived .. There were more flowers all around the scene as well ... That's all they told us ... '' Zacky responded , and I slowly connected the dots in my head , an action that caused me to immediately feel the need to escape from this room , this hospital , this country , this world ...

I shot up from my seat , ignoring everyone's stares as I headed off to some corridor , not knowing where it lead . I just needed to find the way out of that place ... I couldn't believe it was real , I didn't want to believe anything was real at that moment .

I finally managed to find my way out , and got out to what I guessed was the back side of the hospital . I took a deep breath and let myself fall down , break . I couldn't stop the tears from making their way down my cheeks , the heartache I felt right then was unbelievable ...

He had gone out there to get me flowers . God knows why , but he felt the need to do that after the night we fought ...
After the night I messed up

I know it sounds crazy . Flowers could be there for any reason , really ... But I felt like I knew the truth . I knew that he had gone to buy me the flowers . And that had led him to this . I had led him to this ...

I continued sobbing and shaking as I tried to control my breathing , and I looked up to notice that not a single person was there ... I looked down again , and felt a light breeze make its' way around me ... I wrapped my arms around myself and continued sobbing more and more , lost in my own thoughts about how everything was my fault ...

'' You know it's not your fault , right ? '' I heard a distant voice , and raised my head to spot the person who , apparently , was able to read my thoughts but found noone . I sighed and looked down again .. Great , now I'm hearing things .

'' He doesn't want to see you in pain ... '' the voice came again and this time I simply ignored it ... I noticed the breeze had gotten intense , now it was blowing...

'' He is sad when you are sad ... He needs you to feel alive ... Don't let him down by stopping believing in him ... '' the voice came again and seriously it was becoming creepy ...

I stood up and started looking all around in a desperate to find the person to whom the voice belonged . I couldn't find anyone though . I sighed loudly , before the voice came again ..

'' I'm right behind you , you know ... '' the voice came again , and I looked over my shoulder to spot a dark shadow . Yeap , no person , just a shadow ...

'' Who , or w-hat ar-e y-you? '' I asked in shock , and felt the wind intensify as the voice replied ...

'' I can't tell you that ... And that's not the importand part ... What's really importand is that Brian needs you ... Now more than ever ... Don't let him down . He can feel your tears , he can feel your heart break and it makes him wish his own would just stop beating ... ''

'' How do you know that ? '' I asked in disbelief ..

'' I know much more than just that ... I know that your story is meant to last ... You are each other's salvation ... So don't give up on him ... '' the voice said again ...

'' He can see you right now ... He is there , right by your side , and he wished so badly he could just touch you ... '' the voice continued ...

'' B-but why can't-t he d-do it ? Y-you are talking t-to m-me n-now , r-right ? '' I said through constant sobs , as I turned around in case I could spot Brian for just a second ...

'' He can't do that ... '' the voice came again ...

'' Then why are you talking to me ? You a-re a sh-hadow ... '' I said again ...

'' I'm dead ... Brian's not ... His aura is surrounding you right now ... '' the voice replied , and I suddenly felt something I couldn't explain . It was warmth , but at the same time it was coldness , like a forse was trying to make me calm ... And then a slight breeze hit the back of my head ....

'' That's the only way soulmates can interract with each other .. Even in real life , but humans are simply carried away from the physical appearance .. Life itself is a wind , and love exists even in the smallest breath you leave ... And soulmates , well , can breathe love .. That's all they can do ... Brian's there , right behind your head ... '' the voice said and I smiled a bit at what it said ...

The essence soon faded , and the wind slowly started fading out as well ... The shadow was still there though , so I went closer to it ...

'' Thank y-ou .. '' I said as the wind had almost left the atmosphere , and watched as the shadow trembled , like it was about to disappear ...

'' Believe in Brian ... Believe in your soulmate ... '' , the voice said before trembling again ...

'' Soulmates never die ... '' the voice finished , and the shadow vanished , not before I managed to clearly make out a pair of crystal , blue eyes hidden within it ....
♠ ♠ ♠
<3 <3 <3 <3 I'd LOVE to hear your thoughts on this.

Yeap , it's sad I know ... But what can you do ? Things will start looking up soon ;)

Thanks to EVERYONE who read this , really means a lot , and more thanks to the commentators and subscribers ;) you are AWESOME :)

Also , I'm going to edit all the previous chapters , just so they look more organised , like you know , have paragraphs :P I figured that one out just recently sooo , yeah , it's going to happen :)

Next chapter should be up on Wednesday !! :)

xoxoxoxoxox