Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Just Like Heaven

Sierra's POV

I couldn't take it anymore , I had to find something to make him stop . I couldn't drag him into this , I couldn't do it ... I had to protect him , and the only way to do that was to keep him away from me ...

But here he was , pouring his heart out to me , and I was speechless . Honestly , I knew exactly what I wanted to say and do ... I wanted so desperately to tell him I felt the same way , that being with him was the only thing on my mind and when he was away I couldn't breathe ... But I couldn't do that ... Because Brian would end up dead , at best . And I could never do that to him , cause him so much pain .

'' Sierra , please say something ... '' Brian pleaded , and I shook my head ...

'' Brian , I - I can't do this anymore ... '' I mumbled and breathed in deeply ... '' We should end this ... ''

'' What ? Sierra why ? '' he asked desperately ... '' Why would you want to end US ? Especially now , that every thing's been going great .. ''

'' No thing's been going great , Brian ... You were in the hospital for a week , and you should still be there , but NO , you chose to leave , to come and find me here ... Did you even consider all the dangers you'd meet in the way ? Or the pain you caused to the people who care about you , the f*cking pain you caused ME ? '' I screamed , and Brian seemed taken aback as he now had his eyes locked down the floor ...

'' The moment Matt called me , I didn't know what to do ... For God's sake I thought you were dead already , Brian ... Dead because of ME ... So tell me did you , even for a f*cking second think of anyone else other than yourself ? '' I asked desperately ... I honestly had no idea where this outburst had come from , I was surprised with every single word that left my mouth ... The moment Brian raised his head , though , and looked at me , I regretted every single one of them ...

'' Do you really think that ? Do you really believe I only think of myself ? That I don't care about anything else but my own f*cking ego ? '' Brian said in a strong tone that seemed to weaken by every passing second . His brown eyes looked so broken and sad , and the fire in them seemed extinguished somehow ..

'' If I was really that selfish , would I have done this whole thing ? Sierra , I don't give a damn about me when it comes to you ... I could die in a heartbeat if that would ensure your safety ... I - I don't give a sh*t about my life when yours GTE's in the picture ... '' he said , his voice coming out almost as a whisper as he kept his eyes on mine ...

'' You don't even know what you're talking about ... Just st- '' I said , but he grabbed my arm to stop me from leaving the room ...

'' Stop what ? Sierra , why are you being like this ? '' he asked desperately ...

'' I'm being me , Brian , nothing different ... '' I lied , I knew that the person that came out wasn't me ...

'' No , no you are not being you ... You are being a b*tch for no reason ... '' he answered ..

'' No reason , huh ? '' I asked in disbelief as he still held my arm tightly ...

'' Yeah , no f*cking reason ... YES I could have died or hurt even worse , but I'm f*cking alive , and I'm here with YOU ! We are both here , alive , and we are fighting over NOTHING ! '' he screamed , his grip on my arm tightening ... I felt the tears prick in my eyes once again ...

I knew he was absolutely right , one didn't have to be a genius in order to get it ... But I had to let Brian go . Whatever it took , I needed to make sure he was safe . And safe meant away from me ...

'' I cheated on you , okay ? I f*cking CHEATED on you ! '' I screamed in his face ...

Brian immediately left my arm , and brought his hand over his heart . He locked his eyes with the floor , but not before I managed to see the tears falling from his eyes ... His whole body started shaking , and he silently almost collapsed at the end of the bed . He held his head in his hands , and started breathing slowly in and out ...

'' I-Is that true ... ? '' he asked in between sobs , and he made my heart break . I knew lying to him wasn't the best option , but sure would be effective . I knew it killed him inside , f*ck it was killing me too , but it was the only way to make sure he'd be safe ...

'' Yes ... I slept with someone else ... '' I said quietly , and didn't bother saying anything else before I left the room , and locked myself in the bathroom .

I looked at my reflection and let out a huff . I looked like a mess , but again , I felt like a complete mess . I couldn't believe I'd done that to him ... I swore I'd never leave him , I promised I'd make him happy , and now he believed I was the exact same thing to his ex-wife ... A lying , cheating sl*t ...

I knew he'd hate me , I absolutely knew that . I also was sure that I'd be in so much pain whenever I'd have to face the hatred in his eyes , but I'd have no other choice but to suck it up and bear it ... 'Cause all this would hopefully turn in something positive ...

I got out of the bathroom , and walked to reach my bedroom . However , the door to the room that I'd let Brian sleep was still open . As I walked past it , I heard Brian cries , his choked sobs coming out and his sharp breaths , and I couldn't help but feel myself breaking down . I had to fix this , somehow ...

I walked in again , and knee led down right in front of Brian . His hands now were not covering his face , and I could see his red , puffy eyes ... Tears were running down in every single part of his face , his mouth was slightly parted as he struggled to breathe trough the sniffles ...

'' Brian d-on't cry ... Please don't ... '' I said to him and reached to touch his face ... Surprisingly enough , he didn't shove my hands away , instead he held them softly in his ...

'' J-just .... Just t-ell me it's not true ... Please tell me that you lied ... '' he whispered , and I sighed ...

'' Brian , don't g-o there again , please ... '' I whispered back ...

'' Just tell me y-ou didn't sleep with any-one ... Please I can take anything else , but I can't stand to kn-ow you betray-ed me lik-e that ... '' he said , and looked in my eyes ...'' Or , ev-en if it happened , tell me you didn't me-an it ... That it w-as an accident .. That way we can forget about it and m-ove on ... ''

'' Brian , I - I .. '' I struggled to breathe and form words now , great ...

'' Sierra , I love you ... I f*cking love you with everything in me , and I'm n-ot about to let you go ... '' he finished and stared at me ...

'' Brian , I - I ... I love you too '' I said back to him and didn't think twice before I crushed my lips on his , and allowed the magic of the moment to consume both of us ...

Brian's POV

No matter what had happened the last two hours , right now felt amazing . I was kissing her again , I was feeling her soft fingers on my chest as our kiss evolved into a heated love battle ... Right then , it felt like the time stopped , like nothing else mattered ...

F*ck , I didn't even care that my ribs were killing me right now , I didn't care that Sierra might have cheated on me , I didn't care about anything else other than the fact that right now she was in my arms ... Funny how a single person can change your tears of sadness to tears of happiness ...

We pulled away to catch our breath , still I kept my hold on her , like I was scared she'd vanish into thin air ... She looked at me , frowning a bit ...

'' What ? '' I asked , worried ...

'' Why are you still crying ? '' she asked , and I chuckled ...

'' Tears of happiness , baby ... '' I responded as I caressed her cheek ...

'' I think we should go to sleep now ... I mean you've been through hell and all ... '' she said and I nodded as I moved to stand up . With a little help from her I managed to do that , however I frowned as I saw her starting to leave the room ...

'' Where are you going ? '' I asked and she turned to face me with a puzzled expression ...

'' We can't sleep together , Brian ... You need the space ... '' she said , but I immediately shook my head ...

'' No way , Missy , you are sleeping with me , whether you want it or not ... '' I said and smiled as I watched her approaching the bed once again . She got under the covers , and smiled at me ...

'' As you wish ... But don't complain to me tomorrow morning ... '' she said , and I chuckled softly as I motioned for her to come closer to me . She hesitated at first , but soon laid her head on my chest , and wrapped her arms around my middle as I did the same to her ...

'' Don't worry , I won't ... '' I said and I heard her giggling and muttering a faint '' whatever '' ... After that , the room fell in silence , and to me it felt like heaven ... The only light in the room came from the moon , and Sierra was right there in my arms ... I just wouldn't have it any other way ...

I felt Sierra shifting , and I looked at her beautiful features as she fixed her eyes on mine ...

'' Brian .... '' she whispered , and I nodded , understanding that she wanted to say something ...

'' I never cheated on you ... I could never do that to you ... '' she said , and instantly a huge weight was lifted off my shoulders ...

'' Then why d- '' I tried asking her , but she cut me ...

'' I promise I'll explain everything ... When the time is right , I'll explain it all to you ... '' she said softly , and I nodded ...

'' Okay , baby ... Don't worry I won't pressure you into anything ... You'll tell me when you are ready ... '' I said and softly rubbed her cheek ....

'' I'm just so sorry for putting you through all this ... I really am ... '' she said , and I frowned as I saw that tears were on the verge of falling from her eyes once again ...

'' Hey , hey there ... It's all good baby ... It doesn't matter now ... Just hearing you say '' I love you '' to me made me the happiest man on earth ... f*ck earth , the universe ... '' I said , and smiled once I saw the smile on her lips ...

'' I'm the happiest woman in the universe too Brian ... Whenever you are here , by my side ... '' she said , and I couldn't help myself as I crushed my lips on hers . But that kiss was smooth , soft and sweet , the most innocent kiss I've ever shared with a woman ...

'' I love you , I love you , I love you ... '' I said to her and she giggled again ..

'' Don't say it too much , you might get sick of it ... '' she said ...

'' Not happening anytime soon , doll face .... '' I said to her , and shortly after a loud groan left my lips as my ribs probably chose the best time to interfere ... Sierra widened her eyes ...

'' Oh my God , the painkillers ... I totally forgot ... '' she said , and moved to get out of bed , but I stopped her ...

'' Doesn't matter , baby , we are going to sleep anyways .... I'm going to get them in the morning ... '' I said , and she looked at me weirdly ...

'' Are you sure you are going to be able to make it through the night ? '' she asked and I chuckled as I patted the space next to me for her to lie down again ... After she did , I wrapped my arms around her , and whispered to her ..

'' With you by my side , I can make it through anything ... '' , and softly kissed her forehead as she placed her arms loosely around my neck ...

'' Goodnight , baby ... '' she said smiling , and I smiled back at her ...

'' Goodnight , sweetheart ... I love you ... '' I said ...

'' I love you too ... '' she murmured as her eyes closed ....

I didn't sleep immediately , though ... I watched her angelic features as she slept , simply because I couldn't take my eyes off of her ...

God , please , no matter what ... Please don't ever take her away from me again ...
♠ ♠ ♠
Aaaaaaaand they made up :) <3 <3 Happy people ?

Comments pleeeeeease please please :) ?!?!?! I need to know what you think xD Plus , they'll make me update sooner :)

Kisses and Huuuuugs to all of you <3 <3 :**