Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Crash And Burn

Sierra's POV

I locked myself in the bus and simply stayed there for as long possible . I didn't feel like doing anything . That numb feeling would engulf my heart after each fight me and Brian had . I couldn't help but wonder if it was all worth it : All the heartache , the agonizing doubt and the searing need for something that would prove we could make our relationship work .

I couldn't cry though , no , I wouldn't cry . Either because I felt I had no more tears to shed or due to the fact that I simply couldn't allow myself to cry ; Noel was once again hunting me and everyone around me , but now he had allies , something that only made him even stronger .

No matter what would happen between Brian and I , I knew for sure I still didn't want him hurt over any of my past mistakes . He didn't deserve that . And I would do anything in my power to keep him out of this whole mess , even though right then it was probably too late ...

Brian's POV

Once again I'd acted like a complete asshole towards Sierra . I had no idea what had come over me , honestly I was only too scared . The moment I spotted Mark holding her , the minute he raised the gun and kept it against her I felt my whole world crushing down . I had no idea what I would have done if he had pulled the trigger .

But of course , I had to go and be an utter jackass to her the moment the whole thing ended . I yelled at her for no reason at all . Right then though , my temper got the best of me . And I hurt her . Again .

I just don't get it , why love's supposed to hurt that much . It's like we have to sacrifice everything for one person , and then , even if the person actually sacrifices parts of him too , we are bound to fail , to crush and burn .

But , I guess that's what it's all about ...

There is a difference between a great love , and the right love

Sierra's POV

I woke up , sun forcing my eyes to open sharply and spot the head of a slightly smiling Jason looking at me .

'' Good morning , Sunshine , the earth says HELLOO '' , he screamed the last part causing me to smile a bit and rub the sleep off my eyes ...

'' Good morning to you too , Jason ... Happy today I see , huh ? '' I questioned , and Jason nodded excitingly .

'' Today we have the day off , Sierra ... Know what that means ? '' he asked playfully , and I looked at him weirdly ...

'' Jason , you know I can't function properly without my coffee in the morning ... '' I mumbled , and he chuckled ...

'' Well , I've had mine , so I can tell you what that means ... It means that we get to have the day to ourselves , and with that comes the power to get away from that lame ass band we are touring with right now ... '' he finished with a smile , and I simply chose to laugh at his ridiculous comments ...

'' Jason , I still remember your hot , steamy kiss with Shadows that night ... '' I smiled , and he widened his eyes ...

'' That minute haunts my dreams every single night Sierra ... Don't make it haunt my daytime too ... '' Jason mumbled , and I laughed again ...

'' What daytime , Jason ? Everyone here knows you are actually a vampire ... '' I said , and he simply rolled his eyes as he stood up ...

'' What ? It's all over the internet ... There are stories online , Jason ... '' I continued as I got out of my bunk and headed towards the bathroom ...

'' The stories on the internet also say that your lover boy is fucking the other guitarist ... or the douche singer ... or , now that I remember , even the bass player ... Jesus , Sierra , your gorgeous , '' masculine " lover is the common characteristic in almost every single one of those stories ... I think you should start feeling a bit worried ... '' Jason commented as he followed me to the bathroom ...

'' Well , Jason , I never knew you actually read fanfics online ... '' I joked , and he simply smiled ...

'' Can't help it , doll face ... There are some that even say we are a couple in real life ... Those are the sweetest ones ... '' he said seriously , and I silently bit my lips , not knowing what to say ...

'' Oh , but of course , nothing compares to the " hotness " that emerges from every single Synacky story ... '' Jason quickly added , which made both of us laugh ...

'' You know you love it , Jason ... '' I said , and Jason smirked as I shut the bathroom door ...

'' Again with the Gossip Fag's ? '' he yelled , and I only chuckled a bit more as I took a good look at myself in the mirror . I looked hideous , my hair was all over the place and I could tell I needed a few drops of make up on my face . So I smiled as I grabbed the powder and yelled for Jason to hear ...

'' xo , xo ... '' , and smiled even wider as I heard his long , desperate sigh ...

Brian's POV

I woke up to the sound of loud snoring coming from Matt's bunk . I sighed , knowing that there was no point in trying to force myself to sleep any longer . That effort had failed miserably last night anyways . My mind was constantly on Sierra .

I slowly made my way out of the bunk and into the main area of the bus . I made myself a nice , hot cup of coffee and simply sat to one of the couches , not knowing what else I could do .

I kept staring at the wall in front of me and taking small sips of my coffee until I heard Matt coming out of his bunk as well . I raised my head to meet his tired eyes , and nodded at him , as that was my way of saying good morning whenever I was in no mood to speak any words .

Matt made coffee as well , and sat to a couch across the one I was sitting at ...

'' Man , today we have interviews ... '' he said , and I nodded once again , mentally cursing at myself for forgetting everything about the god damned interviews .

'' Yeah , I know ... '' I mumbled , and sighed once again .

'' Well , yours is in about 20 minutes , so you should probably start getting ready ... It's on some guitar magazine , I think ... '' Matt added ...

'' Am I going alone ? '' I asked , and Matt nodded ...

'' Yeah , man , me and Johnny have one together , and Zacky has some sort of contest or something to judge ... So you are going alone , but thankfully you only have one interview ... I have three ... '' he said , and I smirked slightly as I stood up ...

'' Well , that's what you get when you choose to be the front man ... '' I joked as I headed towards the bunk area again , trying to find something to wear and make myself somehow presentable ...

Sierra's POV

'' FUUUUUUUCK '' , Jason's scream echoed in the bus the moment I got out of the bathroom ...

'' What's wrong again , Jason ? '' I asked , and he looked at me , his eyes nearly bursting out of his skull ...

'' We have interviews ... Fuck , fuck , fuck ... FUUUCK '' , he kept on cursing , and I chuckled ...

'' C'mon , Jason , you've done plenty of interviews already , no need to get too dramatic over it ... Where is mine at ? '' I questioned as Jason held the interviews' program and kept on cursing , thankfully silently ...

'' Sierra , interviews equal questions ... Questions about everything , and everything involves the joke band we are supporting right now ... So once again I'll have to start saying how gooood I believe they are , how awesome we are all getting along and yada ... God damned it the moment this tour ends , I'm going to go and break anything related to them ... I swear I'm g - '' Jason kept on saying , and I stopped him once again ...

'' Jason , where and when is my interview ? '' I questioned him as strongly as possible , and he
sighed ...

'' In about 20 minutes ... Guitar World ... What the hell , I'm supposed to be in that ... Sierra , please can we switch ? '' Jason whined once again , and I chuckled ...

'' Why , Jason , where is your interview ? '' I asked , and he sighed dramatically ...

'' Kerrang ... And then some radio show or something ... Matt and Nick have one on Metal Hammer in about an hour ... Please Sierra , please , can we switch ? I really like the guys in GT ... '' Jason whined more and tried giving me the lost-puppy look , but failed miserably ...

'' Jason , you know that can't happen ... And c'mon , Kerrang is not that bad ... '' I told him , and he sighed once again ...

'' Thank GOD we all have an interview to the Greek Metal Hammer tomorrow evening ... Sakis is going to be there too ... '' Jason smiled , and I smiled back at him . Sakis , frontman of Rotting Christ , was a very good friend of ours , and we were always glad to talk with him about everything . He'd helped us a lot during the years .

'' That's awesome now , isn't it ? Anyways , I should probably go or I'll be late ... I need to grab coffee on my way there too ... See you , Jason ... '' I smiled as I kissed his cheek playfully , and laughed as I saw Matt and Nick emerging from their bunks , holding their heads . Well , hangover is a bitch ...

Brian's POV

I'd just arrived at the interview spot , and talked a bit with the guys that were there . They asked me to sign stuff , even take pictures with some of them , and I did , with a heavy heart . I simply couldn't get my mind off of Sierra , and everything that had happened between us yesterday night .

'' Hey , Syn ... '' I heard someone yell my '' name '' , and I turned to meet , I guess , the interviewer .

'' Hey man ... '' I greeted , and we shook hands ...

'' So glad to meet you , man ... Listen , Sierra hasn't arrived yet , so we'll have to wait a few
minutes ... She's probably on her way , but you know , women take ages t- '' , the man started saying , but I cut him off ...

'' Sierra ? As in Sierra from Devilish Grins ? '' I asked , and he nodded ...

'' Yeah , man , didn't you know ? You are doing the interview together ... Your bands are touring together anyways , she's considered one of the best female guitar players and you are considered one of the best male guitar players ... We thought it would work perfectly . Do you have a problem with that ? '', the man questioned , and right when I was about to respond her voice , pure perfection , reached my ears ...

'' I'm so , so sorry for being late , honestly my alarm clock didn't go off ! Hopefully I didn't cause too much of a - '' , Sierra started saying , but her voice came to a small stop when she met my eyes .
♠ ♠ ♠
It's just a filler , the next one is going to be better ;D Also , prooobably , this story has 2 , maybe 3 chapters until it's done :( ! There WILL be a sequel though :)

Sorry it took me sooo long to update , but I've had little to NO time lately :S !

HUGE THANKS TO SevenfoldGirl_ , A7X-PapaRoachLvr ,rosegarden; , Nathan Sykes, isinhapaula AND Total Nightmare for commenting on the last chapter ! I LOVE you ALL :3 . Also thanks to ANYONE who reads this and subscribes :)

Also , people , I took part in a contest hosted by Jefferson Starship , and I WON :) - happy beyond words for that :) ! So pleeease go check it out , it's a horror story that revolves around an asylum , a psychiatrist and Brian Haner Jr :)

Heere it is ---&gt; Asylum :) PLEASE leave a comment telling me what you thought of it after you - hopefully - read it :) !

Also , in case anyone wondered , Sakis is this man right here --&gt;Image he's one of the best frontmen EVER :P !!!

Sooo , yeah , pleeease comment on this , I'd love to hear your thoughts and any predictions you might have regarding the ending ? :)

Take care ;D