Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Threats

Sierra's POV

I stood there for some minutes without really being able to open my mouth . I knew for a fact that the guy was the same one that had threatened Brian with a gun , and I could bet anything that he had a gun on him right f*cking then .

However I knew I had to act smart . Hopefully Mark didn't have a clue I knew who he was , so all I had to do was pretend I had never seen him before and talk to him the way I would talk to any fan .

So I slightly smiled , managing to slightly get rid of the horrible feeling down the pit of my
stomach , and opened my mouth to speak , hoping that my voice would come out confident and not pathetically weak ...

'' Nice to meet you , Mark ... Would you like me to sign anything for you ? '' I asked , and watched as Mark smirked ...

'' Uhm , no , I don't think I have anything on me right now ... I just wanted to meet you , as I said I've been a fan of your band for a very long time ... '' he said in a malicious tone , but I kept my smile , as much as I could anyways ...

'' Good to know man , good to know ... Listen I ha - '' I tried getting out of the conversation , but Mark interrupted me ...

'' In fact , just because I'm such a huge fan , I think I know a friend of yours .... Now what would his name be ? Nick ? Nathaniel ? Nate ? No , no , it has more vocals in it ... Hmmm let's see ... Noah ? Or ... '' he stopped for a minute , and I mentally cursed at myself as I could now tell that pure horror was written all over my face ..

'' Now I see ... Noel ... That's his name ... Is he a good friend , Sierra ? '' he pressed , and I decided I'd play it cool . I had to ...

'' I - I don't know what you are talking about ... I know many people , so maybe I'm forgetting some , but right now I can't recall knowing anyone with th- '' I started rumbling and gasped as I felt Mark grabbing my arm ...

'' Now , princess , I think your mask is falling ... We both know who Noel is , we both know what Noel has done ... Don't try and play dumb with me , kid ... '' he muttered , and I tried to scream , but the feeling of a gun pressing against my side made me shut my mouth ...

'' Oh , glad to see we are communicating ... So nice to know that I won't have to go through the usual '' don't scream or I'll blow your brains out '' sh*t , right ? '' he whispered against my ear , and I nodded , feeling myself slightly shaking ...

'' Baby , relax ... I'm not going to hurt you . I'm just here to inform you of some things ... If you don't decide to go and do something stupid , everything will be over sooner than you can say ... Hmmm let's say ... Murder ... '' he snickered , and pushed me against the bus . I groaned as my side collided with metal , and he proceeded to press the gun's muzzle stronger against my side ...

'' Keep it quiet , bitch ... And listen ... I'm pretty sure you know about Noel's job , right ? And , in case you didn't know , us two happen to have yet another common friend ... '' he muttered , and I sighed as I started having difficulty in breathing ...

'' Little Brian ... Oh , how he threatened me not to touch you and all ... That felt really , uhm , sweet I guess ? '' he said and chuckled darkly , slightly releasing his tight grip on me only to reinforce it seconds later ...

'' Now I'm kind of hurt , seeing that he didn't tell you anything about me , but I think we have some time to meet now , huh ? So tell me ... How do you like to spend your evenings ? '' he joked , and I closed my eyes , not really knowing what I could do . I just wanted this whole thing to be over soon ...

'' Oh , Sierra ?! Why won't you talk to me ? I think you are being rude ... Anyways , let me tell you some stuff you are probably interested in ... '' he said , and I rolled my eyes , as I knew nothing he'd say could interest me ...

'' I want you to know that you are not safe ... You'll never be safe from him ... And thanks to your precious little boy , now you have us hunting you as well ... You and him ... '' he snickered , and I couldn't help the tears that made their way out of my eyes .

'' You feel hurt baby ? You need a doctor maybe ? '' he said , and then started chuckling darkly before he continued ...

'' Don't get me wrong here , but I think you and Brian might have some trust issues right now ... I guess he's been promising the world to you , huh ? He's probably been saying that he will protect you from everything , right ? But , darling , we both know that in our world ... '' he paused for a minute and then moved his mouth so he was almost touching my lips ...

'' No one is safe ... So listen well . Tell him that he needs to do exactly what we tell him to , and not even think of quitting on drugs or something stupid like that ... Because that is only going to bring pain to both of you ... '' he said strongly , and I hissed in pain as he grabbed my hair and pulled back ...

'' Do we understand each other , bitch ? '' he sneered , and I was in way too much shock to even answer . However , I heard a voice that made me feel both better and worse at the same time ...

'' Get the f*ck away from her ... '' Brian screamed , and Mark turned around , still clutching a fistful of my hair . As I turned I came face to face with a sweaty - looking Brian , probably due to the fact that he had just got off the stage . His eyes looked at me , and I could clearly see the hurt in them . I only hoped he could see the same hurt and anger in mine ...

'' Brian , what a pleasant surprise ! Don't get too upset , though , I was just having a wonderful conversation with your dear friend ... She's a ... pleasure to have around ... '' Mark said , which only caused Brian to get even angrier .

'' I f*cking told you not to touch her ... I warned you , you f*cking piece of shit ... I'll f*cking kill y - '' Brian started , but Mark silenced him with a single move as he raised the gun and pointed it to my head ...

'' Careful , Gates , or your little bitch goes down just like that ... '' Mark warned , and I tried to remain calm as I watched Brian slightly trembling and taking long breaths in and out ...

'' Mark , what the f*ck do you want me to do to leave her alone ? Do you want my money ? F*cking TAKE IT ! Take anything you want from me , just f*cking let Sierra go ! She had nothing to do with this ... '' Brian pleaded , and I could feel my heart break at the sight ...

'' Poor , little , stupid Brian ! You still think she's the innocent one here ? You see , that might just be the problem : She and everyone else knows she's the f*cking furthest thing from innocence itself , yet you choose to believe that she's a saint ... And you are so damn desperate to present yourself as her Prince Charming , but you fail to see that she simply doesn't deserve it ... '' Mark sneered , and I felt the tears running down my cheeks faster than ever before ...

'' Let her go , Mark ... Take me if you really need to f*cking hurt someone , but let HER go ! I'm already broken beyond repair , so f*cking break ME ! '' Brian shouted , and I moved to scream the opposite , but Mark silenced me ...

'' Don't be too dramatic , Gates ... I already told your little slut that I wouldn't hurt her , and you know I'm a man of my word ... '' Mark said before he leaned closer to me and whispered ...

'' Remember what I told you , Princess ... You two will never be safe ...You'll be hearing from us a lot sooner than you might expect ... '' he sneered , and then with a single move he released me and threw me down the ground as he , I guess , took off running .

I couldn't control my breathing as I laid down and let the tears , the sobs I've been holding in came out . I thought I'd feel Brian hugging me , or even approaching me , however that didn't happen . I raised my head slowly , and was met with his angry and hurt gaze ...

'' W-what ? '' I asked , and Brian only shook his head in response ...

'' Nothing , just glad to know you actually pay attention to what I say ... '' he muttered and turned to leave . I couldn't believe him ...

'' Are you kidding me ? After this whole f*cking scene , this is your reaction ? Are you serious , Brian ? '' I screamed in his face , but his expression didn't change ...

'' This whole f*cking scene wouldn't have happened if you had just listened to what I'd told you ! But , of course , that never happens ! You just go and do whatever you want to do every single time ! '' he said back , and I could tell he was trying hard not to scream ...

'' Give me a break , Brian ... Maybe if I'd listened to you , this wouldn't have happened tonight , but it could have easily happened a few nights later ! What would you have said then , huh ? '' I yelled in frustration , not being able to understand why Brian was being like this ...
'' I could have protected you ! I could have DONE something , Sierra ... Instead of coming here , finding him holding you like that ... '' he said desperately , and I shook my head as more tears started flowing ...

'' You can't protect me ... '' I whispered , and heard Brian sighing loudly ...

'' F*cking fine , then , what the hell CAN I do , Sierra ? '' he yelled , and right then I glared at him ...

'' Try starting with being honest with me , Brian ... You could have f*cking told me the damn truth ... You could have told me that Mark came to you this afternoon , and blackmailed you . You could have f*cking simply told me about that , instead of trying to make me believe that everything was going okay ! '' I seethed , and watched as Brian's eyes widened ...

'' I only did that to protect YOU ! ... I didn't want you to know that Mark was in the venue , possibly able to hurt you in every single way !! I didn't want h- '' he tried saying , but I cut him off ...

'' Well , THAT didn't work out that well , not did it ? '' I sneered , and Brian shook his head ...

'' You don't f*cking get it at all , do you ? I f*cking love YOU , Sierra ... I'm trying to keep you safe from anyone that wants to hurt you , and you just WON'T let me do that ! I - I don't know what else to do ... '' he said bitterly , and looked down .

'' I guess there is nothing left to do , Brian ... That's the way it will always go ... And maybe Mark was right . You keep trying to convince yourself that I'm a saint , but I'm not . And maybe you only came to realize this now ... '' I said softly , and I saw Brian shaking his head once again ...

'' No , don't go there , Sierra ... Don't f*cking go there ... '' he muttered , but I continued ...

'' Why not ? Brian I - I .... I want to be alone for a while ... I can't talk to you right now ... '' I said and turned to get in the bus again , but he stopped me ...

'' Why the f*ck , every single time we fight , you choose the easy way out ? Why do you always leave ? It's not you , Sierra ... It's not like you ... '' he said softly , and I could see the hurt in his eyes ...

'' Brian , a few minutes ago a f*cking psycho held me there , he kept me there for at least half an hour before you showed up ! And by the time he let me go , you didn't even come to see if I was okay ... Y-ou ... '' I stopped for a bit before I felt the tears coming again ...

'' You j-ust started pointing fingers ... Like all you cared about was proving you were r-ight . So congrats ... You w-ere right , I should h-ave stayed in the f*cking backstage . Hope you a-re happy .. '' I said bitterly as I quickly opened the door and got myself in , slamming it shut before Brian could even say a word .
♠ ♠ ♠
All I can say is this : Everything happens for a reason ;D

HUGE THANKS TO A7X-PapaRoachLvr AND SevenfoldGirl_ for commenting on the last chapter <3 <3 <3 <3 As well as to all the commentators that came here through comment swap :

ThirstyyBoots
hannerbananer
Catt Catastrophe
blasttyrant
isinhapaula (THANKS FOR RECOMMENDING THIS as well :33 )
Snapback-Princess
Liilly
jane1280
siriusly

THANKS for all your comments :) <3

And of course thanks to ANYONE who subscribes and/or reads this :D

Thaat's all for now , comment and subscribe if you want to see more :)

Next update : SOONER than this came out - you are free to blame EURO 2012 :P

<3 <3 <3 <3