Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Darkness Surrounding

Sierra's POV

'' Sierra , I really don't know why we keep on fighting ... Right when things seem to be looking up for us , we always find some stupid reason to argue ... And we fight , we always fight , and the toll of those fights is too heavy to bear ... " , Brian started saying and I could feel myself getting more and more emotional after each word that left his mouth .

" And what do you want me to do , Brian ? Do you think I don't know that ? Are you really that blind ? It affects me too , every single time we fight ... And the strange thing is , I don't even know who's to blame , in fact I don't think there's anyone to blame ... " , I said desperately , and watched as Brian hung his head low .

" Sh*t just happen , I guess ... And there's nothing we can do to change them ... " , I mumbled , and Brian raised his head rapidly .

" And right when things get tough , you want to give up ... Always , Sierra , that's what you choose to do every time ... " , he said strongly , but with an evident tone of hurt in his voice ...

" What do you mean ? " , I asked him , and he shook his head .

" You run away , from everything . You choose to run away from any problem , thinking you can outrun it ... But guess what ? There are problems , Sierra , you can't simply just run away from , because they catch up with you ... You need to f*cking stop and face them . Of course , you don't do that ... You just keep on running away . " , Brian pressed , and I sighed loudly ...

" What if I am running away ? What can you do to stop me from that ? And what if running away from a problem wasn't an option in order to save myself , but others ? Did you ever think of that ? " , I cried loudly , and right then a thunder echoed .

I immediately shrieked away from him , took off his jacket and threw it to him as I took off running in the rain . That was all I wanted to do right then , just disappear .

" Sierra , come back ! " , I heard Brian's scream , accompanied with the sound of steps trying to reach me .

" Why , what's the point ? You said it yourself , I'm running away from everything and everyone ... So stand back and enjoy the show ! " , I shouted , while feeling the clothes already getting heavier on my body as rain continued to pour .

" What are you talking about , Sierra ? You are acting like a f*cking 5 year old right now , and you know it ... " , Brian said loudly , and I could tell he was getting angrier by every passing second ...

" They've teamed up , you know ? " , I said quietly , and Brian furrowed his eyebrows . I chuckled bitterly as I looked at the ground before moving my gaze up again ...

" Noel and your drug dealer ... That Mark guy ... They obviously know each other , and have made some sort of a team ... And they are coming after us both ... " , I said desperately , and Brian's eyes widened for a little while before he let out a long sigh .

" Okay , we'll figure something out . We'll call the police , get extra security or something ... We'll make it through , Sierra ... " , he tried comforting me , but I shook my head .

" Police has no control over Noel ... He'll do whatever he wants , and no one is going to hunt him down or arrest him ... " , I said , and Brian looked down before taking a deep breath .

" Then I'll find him , and I'll kill him ... " , he said strongly . I simply looked at him as if he had two heads .

" You won't be able to get anywhere near him before he snaps your neck , Brian ... He already left you barely breathing back in the club , remember ? He won't hesitate to do that , and worse , if you give him the chance ... " , I said , and turned around , walking away from him once again ...

" So that's it ? " , he shouted desperately . I cursed under my breath as I turned to face him ...

" What more could possibly happen , Brian ? I f*cked up everything once again ! You said it yourself last night, right ? You said that if I'd stayed backstage , nothing would have happened ... Well , guess what ? I'll always be running from the backstage ! Always ! I'll never be following your orders , never listen to your advice , 'cause I'm just broken like that ... ", I screamed at the top of my lungs , and felt the tears running down my cheeks and mixing with the rain drops that were already there ...

" There you go ... Th-at's your goodbye . ", I said in-between sniffles , and wrapped my arms around my body . I saw that Brian hadn't moved from his spot , in fact he wasn't moving at all . If he wasn't standing up , I could swear to God he was dead . His face was pale , his eyes watery and his whole body was shaking .

" It's not ... " , I heard him almost whisper , and just looked at him with widened eyes .

Brian's POV

" It can't be ... " , I said quietly , more to myself than her . I tried walking towards her , but my feet wouldn't move . Suddenly I felt everything around me twisting and turning , and slowly disappearing .

I tried to resist against the darkness that was slowly covering everything around me , to fight it from overpowering me , but failed miserably as I felt myself hit the ground .
♠ ♠ ♠
An updateeeeee !!! :) Finally :P !

The second part to this will come sooner if I see more comments on this one . I can't help but feel like noone cares anymore about this and/or what might happen next :/

Of course HUGE thanks to SevenfoldGirl_ for commenting on the previous chapter &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3 THANKS &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3

So , yeah , please comment on this :)