Sequel: Heaven and Hell
Status: Complete <3

Soulmates

Down with the sickness

Sierra's POV
For a few seconds , I felt the whole world stop moving around me . It was just as if I was watching a movie playing right in front of me . I couldn't even move as I saw Brian's body falling down , seemingly collapsing .

Thankfully I , somehow , escaped the trance state I was in , and rushed towards him . I had no idea what had just happened . I reached for his wrist , and thanked whoever God existed up there as I managed to track his pulse .

I tried picking him up , but soon realized that would be impossible . What worried me even more was that , despite the heavy rain falling , he still laid there unconscious . I placed his head in my lap and somehow wrapped myself around it , in an effort to keep the rain away . I covered the rest of his body with the jacket , desperately trying to keep him warm ...

" Bri-an , wake u-p ... C'mmon , you mus-t ... Just open your e-eyes ... " , I whispered to his ear , but only felt even more helpless as he not only didn't respond , but also his breathing started coming out fainter ...

" No , no , Brian ... Y-ou can't leave m-e like this , you j-ust can't ... O-pen your eyes , I need to ge-t you somewhere safe , just please o-pen your eyes , I ... I nee-d your help with this ... " , I said as strongly as I could ...

" P-lease , I need y-ou ... " , I whispered the last part , feeling the tears already making their way down my cheeks ...

Brian's POV

I couldn't open my eyes , even though I desperately wanted to . I could feel the warmness in my body disappear , and my heart gradually beating slower , causing my breathing to weaken by the second ...

" No , no , Brian ... Y-ou can't leave m-e like this , you j-ust can't ... O-pen your eyes , I need to ge-t you somewhere safe , just please o-pen your eyes , I ... I nee-d your help with this ... " , I heard Sierra's desperate voice pleading me to do something I knew for a fact was incapable of doing .

I didn't want this to be the end , God , it couldn't . I couldn't leave her like this , not now that , as everything pointed , things would be more difficult than ever for her . I had to be there for her .

" P-lease , I need y-ou ... " , I heard her whispering , and I could tell she was crying . Even in this state , I couldn't help the feeling of outmost hurt that rushed through my slowly-beating heart at the sound of her cries ...

And right then , a voice echoed in my head , in the darkness ...

Open your eyes , Brian ...

The voice seemed to come from somewhere far , far away , and I couldn't recognize it . I kept on trying to open my eyes , but slowly started feeling that it was pointless , the blackness wouldn't leave .

She needs you , Brian ... Go to her , never leave her ... She needs you now more than ever ... And so do you .

The voice came , and right then I felt a breeze making its way through my mouth deep in my lungs , feeling my entire body . Suddenly I found it in me , and managed to slightly open my eyes .

Everything was blurry , but I recognized Sierra's worried face looking at me . However , behind her there seemed to be a tall shadow . At first I got scared , thinking that the shadow could hurt her , but then noticed that the shadow was slowly dissolving ...
The last thing I saw before the shadow disappeared was a pair of familiar , crystal blue eyes ...

Sierra's POV

I watched as Brian opened his eyes , but it was clear he couldn't fully understand what was happening around him right then ...

" Brian , can you h-ear me ? " , I asked him , and let out a loud sigh when I saw him nodding . I smiled at him , feeling ultimately better knowing that he was , well , alive .

" I need you to help me a little bit now , okay ? We n-eed to go under that shelter , but I ... I c-an't carry you alone all the w-ay , s-o please try and g-et up ... " , I pleaded , and smiled a bit more when I saw him trying to stand up .

With much effort , we managed to reach the shelter . We were safe from the rain there , at least . I sat down , and Brian followed me .

" I ... I think you should lay down , with your legs slightly up ... I mean , you just fained back there , a-nd I'm afraid we have no sugar ... " , I said , and he chuckled slightly as he positioned his head in my lap , his feet resting on some boulders that conveniently existed a few centimeters away from his body ...

" B-etter ? " , he questioned , his voice still hoarse and weak ...

" A lot ... " , I said , and covered him with his jacked once again ...

" A-re you sure you don't w-ant it ? " , he said weakly , and I knew he was talking about the jacket .

" Oh , yeah ... Y-ou need it more than I do , so keep i-t ... " , I said , and he furrowed his eyebrows .

" I- I don't mind if you t-ake it ... I'm feeling better , I ... I'm n-ot even that cold anymore ... If y-ou n - ...", Brian tried persuading me , but I slightly chuckled as I softly played with his wet hair ...

" Brian , you are shaking ... You need all the warmth you can get right now , so just lay here and keep the damn jacket ... W-e'll simply wait here until the rain stops , or at least calm down a bit ... " , I said to him , and smiled slightly at him when I saw that he was smiling at me ...

" Y-ou look s-o beautiful ... " , he murmured , and I looked away from him .

" Let's n-ot go there , Bria-n ... Please, let's j-ust sit here , and wait ... " , I answered strongly , and I felt him sigh .

" O-kay , as you w-ish ... " , he said , and when I turned I noticed he had his eyes closed . I looked away again , wishing for the rain to stop as soon as possible .

After some minutes , Brian had fallen asleep . I took notice of all the features apparent on his face , and couldn't hide the smile that made its' way on my lips . He looked like a sleeping - angel .

Suddenly , I heard Brian's cell going off . He opened his eyes , and with little effort got it out of his pockets and answered it ...

" Hey Matt ... Yeah, I'm f-ine ... Sierra's here with m-e , we'll be b-ack as soon as the s-torm stops ... Yes , I told you I'm absolutely f-ine ... It's because I didn't s-leep much last night , and forgot to eat an-ything today , don't w-orry ... Okay , I will ... Bye " , Brian said and then hung up , shoved his phone back in his pocket and laid his head on my lap again ...

" So .. ? " , I asked , in an attempt to make small conversation ...

" That w-as Matt , he g-ot worried or someth-ing ... " , Brian mumbled , and then closed his eyes again .

My face took a worried expression , and I placed my palm on the top of his forehead . My eyes widened as I felt it burn ...

" Brian , you are burning ! Oh God , once we go back to the bus , you m- " , I started saying , but Brian cut me off ...

" It's n-othing , Sierra , I'm j-ust a bit cold , that's a-ll ... " , he said and I could see he was lying ...

" You are shaking , Brian , obviously you are not okay ... We need to leave as s-oon as possible ... " , I said , and noticed that the rain had calmed down a bit , so I sighed ...

" Now would be a great time to leave , actually .... " , and motioned for him to get up ...

" What i-f it st-arts pour-ing ag-ain ? " , he asked , and I looked at him weirdly ...

" We'll just h-ave to figure something out then , right ? N-ow c'mmon , we must be as f-ast as possible ... " , I said , and helped him up .

Thankfully we reached the car , and I got Brian seated in the passenger's seat . I got myself in the driver's seat , and asked for the key . He , though , simply stared at me with a tired gaze ...

" What ? Do you honestly th-ink you can drive in your situation ? " , I asked him , and he sighed as he gave me the keys ...

" I'm f-ine , I'm n-ot sick , you d-on't need to wo-rry ... Besides , I h-ave a sh-ow to play tonight ... " , he stuttered , and I chuckled slightly ...

" You can b-arely even talk , you are shaking , you definately have fever , and on top of everything y-ou haven't slept at all or eaten a-nything ... Brian , the last thing con-cerning you right now s-hould be the f*cking show ... " , I said , and he simply looked at his lap ...

" I-f things continue th-is w-ay , I doubt I'll be eat-ing or sleeping m-uch ... " , he murmured , and I rolled my eyes ...

" Brian , sto-p it ! " , I said strongly , keeping my eyes on the road . He , thank Heavens , didn't say a word , so we settled for the most uncomfortable silence possible .

I drove as fast as possible , due to the rain , and after not much time we reached the venue . And of course , right then , Brian chose to speak again ...

" S-ierra , w-e need to solve th-is ... I know it's h-ard for you to forgive me right now , but I want you to k-now that I'm t-erribly sorry for all the crap that I've done to y-ou ... Pl-ease , tell me that you'll th-ink about forgiving me ... " , he pleaded , and I looked at him , my eyes glued on his ...

" Brian , I'm already thinking about it ... In fact , I think I already might have . But right now , I can't look at you and not think of what happened yesterday . I need some time on my own , but I promise you that things will get better ... Or at least I promise I'll try ... " , I said , and watched as hope flashed through his eyes ...

" Does this mean I haven't lost you yet ? " , he asked , and I chuckled ...

" You never lost me , silly ... " , I said , and then connected our lips for a brief second before pulling away , smirking at him .

" See you later ... " , I whispered at him and got out of the car as quickly as possible , as it was still raining a little . I got in the bus , and after explaining myself to Jason and the guys who all held worried expressions on their faces , I went straight in the shower .

After all , we had a show to play ...

Brian's POV

It was only minutes before our time onstage would come , and I could already feel myself incredibly weak . Sierra was right , and even though I'd taken some sleep and eaten as much as I could - my appetite was , obviously , taking a walk in the park right then - , I still felt , and looked , completely shitty . On top of everything I was dizzy , which only made everyone think I was already drunk .

" Man , are you sure you are alright ? " , I heard Zacky ask , and I faintly nodded ...

" Yeah , I'm good ... Just a bit tired ... " , I answered , and closed my eyes , thinking that way I'd be able to save some of my energy ...

" Okay ,guys , everybody in the room now ! " , Shadow's voice echoed , and I opened my eyes again as everyone headed towards a small room in which we all would go in minutes before the show would start . It was some sort of ritual we had before each gig .

" Are we ready ? " , Shadows asked , and everyone nodded .

" Gates are you sure ? " , he pressed , and I nodded , closing my eyes again . But right then , the moment I closed them , I felt my body going numb again , but thankfully my senses returned soon after .

" What the f*ck , man , you are burning up ! You can't play the show like this ... " , I heard Shadows shouting , and I shook my head ...

" Don't worry about it , man , I'm fine ... I'll be able to make it through the show . " , I said , but cursed as my vision started getting blurry again ...

" F*ck this, I'm cancelling the show ... " , Shadows said , but I reached and grabbed his arm , knowing that my hold was nothing he couldn't overcome physically ...

" D-on't, Matt ... It's n-ot fair to the fans , to the crew or the band touring with us ... They already played their p-art , now we m-ust play ours ... " , I said as strongly as I could , but Matt shook his head ...

" No, man , you don't understand that simply you CAN'T play ... What the hell , does Sierra have something to do with this ? " , he asked , and I shook my head immediately ...

" D-on't even think of blaming her ab-out this ... She h-as nothing to do with i-t ... " , I said , and Matt shook his head , looking down ...

" Whatever man , I'm cancelling the show ... You'll stay in and get as much rest possible . If anything , I'll get a f*cking nurse to take care of you ... " , he said , and I leaned back on the wall , trying to regain some of my powers . Right then , the door opened ...

" Uhm , guys , sorry to interrupt , but you kind of have a show to play ... " , Jason said , and I opened my eyes to see him and Sierra standing in the room . She immediately looked at me , a worried expression in her face .
♠ ♠ ♠
BOOM an update !!! :P The title is kind of irrelevant , but oh well , I really like Disturbed ;P

HUGE THANKS TO SevenfoldGirl_ AND amandap for commenting on the last chapter - the only reason I updated today :33 - &lt;3 &lt;3 &lt;3

Please , guys , COMMENT :) I need your opinions on this , + it gives me motivation to update more :)

Next chapter , if I get some comments , is up tomorrow . FOR REAL :D