After the Rain

Dinner, Anyone?

I was sitting on my couch, blushing. The boys were standing around my semi-spacious livingroom, talking amongst themselves. Ebony was in the kitchen; she had taken it upon herself to cook and feed everyone.

The slightly petite man/boy came and sat by me. "Hello."

I gulped and squeaked, "Hai," before blushing darker.

He smiled at me. "I'm Nat. And you're..Lily, right?"

I nodded my head and the talking that once surrounded us ceased to exist. I looked around and saw that the other 3 guys, well men, were watching us. "Yes, my name is Lily, but technically speaking its Liliana, but i prefer just Lily." I turned back to Nat as i spoke. He grinned at me, and i realized it was most likely because this was the first actual sentence I've gotten out since they arrived here.

"It's nice to put a voice with your lovely face Miss Lily," The man's voice, that had the soft yet sharp features, sounded to my ears.

"That's Marcos," Nat whispered to me.

I smiled towards Nat, then turned and faced Marcos. "Well I hope it's not a disappointment."

I heard laughter and some chuckling reach my ears. "There's my Lily! I was wondering where you had disappeared to!" Ebony smirked and winked at me. "Now, come on, all of you. It's time to eat!"
♠ ♠ ♠
i know, i know, its coming slow and short.. -.-