Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Ten

Jackie sat in shock after I finished telling her about everything. She studied my face to see if I was playing a trick on her but when she found that there was no trace of it in my eyes she passed out.

“Oh Jesus, Jackie.” I groaned and tried to wake her up but she was out cold.

I was about to slap her to wake her up but her mom yelled, “Mitch, Alex is here!”

I sighed and walked out of the room, figuring I’d talk to her when she woke up. I waved to her mom then walked outside where Alex was standing with a black hoodie on with the hood over his head.

“Ready?” He asked.

I nodded, “Whatever. Shit day I’m just ready to go home.”

Alex and I walked in silence until I noticed something. Alex never wore hoodies ever. How could I be so oblivious?

“You’re not Alex.” I pulled the hood off of his head to see Jimmy.

“Hey Mitch. Hold on tight.” He smiled and grabbed my arm then I felt as if I were being thrown a thousand miles per hour.

I clutched onto Jimmy for dear life as he ran faster than the speed of light……or maybe he was flying, I couldn’t tell. When I opened my eyes I was in the room that Syn had me stay in the last time I was here. I ran into the bathroom once Jimmy let me go, so I could spill the contents of my stomach into the porcelain bowl.

“Sorry I forgot it was your first time.” Jimmy apologized once I finished.

I lifted my head from the bowl to glare at him. If only looks could kill. He snickered at me then handed me a piece of gum.

“Smile. You don’t look good with that frown.”

“Fuck you.” I spat and took the piece of gum from him.

He waggled his finger in front of my face, “You better be nice to me, or Victoria might have to come back.”

I balled my hands into fists and just glared at him, “What do you want from me?”

“Well for one, you could stop glaring at me.” he attempted to make me laugh.

I shoved the piece of gum into my mouth and just watched him.

“Okay I only took you, to protect you-” I started but I cut him off.

“Why?”

“Because, Syn is on blood lust and I can’t risk having you around him until he has fulfilled his needs.” Jimmy explained.

“What about Alex and Victoria, will he go after them?” I asked a bit scared.

Jimmy shook his head no, “He wont, he’s only after you.”

“Just great.” I snapped and tried to run my fingers through my hair only to get them stuck.

Jimmy shook his head at me then pointed towards the room, “In the closet there is some clothes for you, take a shower and freshen up. I’ll get you something to eat.”

He left the room and locked the door behind him, to keep me in this room. It took a few minutes for me to compose myself, then I stood up and walked into the bedroom and over to the closet. Just like Jimmy had said, there were lots of clothes in there fore me. Surprisingly they were all the right size too.

“Stupid Syn.” I mumbled to myself and grabbed a pair of jeans and green shirt.

I took a quick shower then dressed before combing the knots out of my hair. Once that was done I walked out of the bathroom, to the room. Jimmy appeared out of nowhere with a tray of food, causing me to fall over. He giggled at me and set the tray down on the night stand.

“Why are you on the floor?”

“Because you scared me.” I glared.

I got up and looked at the tray of chicken strips and French fries.

“Bon appetit.” He grinned then disappeared leaving behind a cloud of smoke.

I coughed and waved the smoke away. I glanced down at the tray and decided not to eat, but a few minutes later the delicious smell began to creep up my nose and make my stomach growl.

“Eat, Mitch.” Jimmy’s voice commanded.

Automatically I began to eat until everything on the plate was gone. I snapped out of it and groaned when I realized that he forced me to eat.

“You’re an asshole.” I stated.

”Potato, potato.” He snickered.

I groaned and put my hands against my ears to try to block out his voice but it was like he was inside of my head.

“So whatcha doing?” He asked in a funny voice.

“Ugh! Get out of my head!” I screamed

”Okay, okay. Don’t get your panties in a twist.” He snickered then suddenly I felt like I was alone again.

I curled up on the floor and cried. I cried in fear of what could happen to my family and what could happen to me, but I also cried because I was all alone.