Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Eleven

“Mitch, wake up.” Someone whispered.

I let my eyes flutter open then I jumped back a bit shocked to find myself staring into the eyes of a man with beautiful green eyes.

“Who..who are you?” I stammered.

He chuckled softly, “I’m Vengeance, but just call me Zacky.”

I stared at him a bit unsure of what he was. If he was human, werewolf, vampire, or whatever creature.

“What are you?” I questioned when I had finally built up the courage.

He smiled genuinely, “I’m just your regular run of the mill demon.”

“You don’t look like a demon.” I frowned.

Zacky chuckled, “Looks can be deceiving.”

“What do you want?”

He thought for a second then smiled, “Oh yeah, I came up here to tell you that it’s time for breakfast so get your pretty little ass dressed.”

Then he vanished not even leaving behind a cloud of smoke. I took a deep breath before walking over to the closet and pulling out casual wear then going to the bathroom to change. When I was done Jimmy was sitting on the bed in the room, drumming his fingers on his chest.

“Ready?” He asked without even looking in my direction.

I just silently stared at him, trying to figure out what he was.

“It’s a yes or no question, doll face.” He mumbled.

I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded, “Yeah I’m ready, couldn’t you just read my mind for the damn answer?”

He sat up and laughed, “I thought you wanted me out of your head.”

I grumbled some choice words under my breath before walking with him out of the bedroom and down the hallway. The elevator stopped fast again making me bump into Jimmy.

“Whoa there doll face, I’m not into you like that.” He attempted to joke.

I huffed and walked out of the elevator to find we were in some sort of kitchen area that smelt strongly of bleach.

“Sorry about the smell, we tried to cover up the smell as much as we could.” Jimmy motioned for me to take a seat on one of the chairs that was in front of a square oak table.

“Smell of what?”

Jimmy grinned, “Blood, it would make your stomach turn then you wouldn’t eat.”

“You’d force me to eat then.” I pointed out.

He frowned, “We only do that when it’s necessary, it’s not like we do it just for shits and giggles.”

I gave raised an eyebrow at him.

He sighed, “Okay well sometimes we do, but not a lot.”

I rolled my eyes then just played with my thumbs while I thought up ways to get back home and hopefully not die. I wondered if Alex and Victoria had noticed that I wasn’t there. I wondered if Jackie had woken up and found that I was gone. I wondered if my mom even cared that I was gone or if Tim was distracting her.

“They don’t even know that your gone.” Jimmy informed me.

“Ah so we’re back to reading my mind?” I asked with a small smile on my lips.

He chuckled and just continued, “They think your at a friendship camp.”

“A friendship camp?” I questioned.

“Yes a friendship camp, you know where kids go to make friends.”

I scoffed, “I’m not a kid.”

“Doll face, I’m over a billion years old. You’re a kid to me.” Jimmy grinned.

I rolled my eyes and just rested my head on the counter as Jimmy took out a plate of food from the microwave. He set a small plate of eggs, bacon, and waffles in front of me. I stared down at it for a minute not sure if I was going to be stubborn today or not.

He sighed, “Just eat it, Mitch.”

I frowned a bit but took a bite anyways. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t the best either. Jimmy smiled down at me and remained silent but in my head I heard him say, ”Don’t worry Mitch, it‘ll all be alright. Just you wait until tonight. Hey, that rhymed.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey i'm on vacation right now but i'll try to update as much as i can.

(Syn will be in the next chapter, i promise!)