Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Fifteen

I shot up out of the dream with fresh tears rolling down my cheeks and looking around hysterically. Syn was holding me close to his chest and I realized that I was dressed in the exact same outfit I was wearing in my dream. We were also in the woods and right behind me was a cliff.

“It wasn’t a dream.” I started backing up, almost falling off the cliff.

Syn grabbed a hold of my hands and pulled me back up and into his chest. I began crying again, this time I wasn’t sure whether it was because I was scared, upset, or had almost been killed.

“Shhh. I’ve gotcha.” Syn’s silky smooth voice whispered into my ears.

I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck as he lifted me up into his arms. Automatically my legs wrapped around his waist. I wasn’t sure if I did that out of instinct or he forced me to do it, but right now I didn’t even care. Syn started carrying me through the woods and I could only hear the sound of his breathing, the beating of my heart, and rustling of leaves that he walked on.

“Shit.” Syn stopped instantly.

I picked my head up from his shoulder and looked around, “What?”

“Shhh, stay quiet. We need to get out of here fast. Don’t ask questions.” He snapped and quickly started running fast as lighting through the woods.

The scenery past us so fast I had to shut my eyes to keep from getting a headache. Before too long something hard hit Syn’s chest because I also felt the force of whatever it was. Syn fell back to the ground but I was caught in mid-air. Quickly my eyes snapped open and I found a rather attractive man with shoulder length curlyish hair and viper bites, holding me in his arms.

“Well ello’ there love.” His accent sounded so adorable as he spoke.

Syn growled and stood up on his feet, “Let her go, Bruce.”

“I don’t think I shall, not until we’ve been properly introduced.” He grinned over at Syn before setting me down on my feet but keeping one around my shoulders.

“Who are ya anyways?” Another man appeared out of nowhere.

He was a bit chubby and had a beard going on. His hair was almost the same length as the man who had previously been holding me.

There charm was overwhelming me, “I’m Mitch.”

“Mitch, eh? This is Danny and I’m Ben.” The man who had been holding me smirked.

Syn snarled and tried to grab me from Ben.

“Now don’t get handsy, Gates.” Danny shoved him back.

Three other men appeared and Ben quickly introduced them, “Mitch this is James, Cameron, and Sam.”

They all seemed rather charming and very nice.

“Sorry for chasing you down back there.” James bowed in front of me.

I giggled softly, “it’s fine, just scared me.”

“We mean no harm.” Ben smiled reassuringly.

Syn barred his teeth at Ben, “Mean no harm my ass.”

Danny, Ben, James, Sam, and Cameron all looked at each other for second and before I could blink Syn was knocked to the ground, and Ben wrapped me tightly in his arms. In the blink of an eye I was in a completely different scene. I was in the living area of a very nice house. All of the furniture looked luxurious as the rest of the room. It all meshed nicely and I practically went into a state of awe as I looked around the room.

“Wow.” I breathed after a few minutes.

Ben just smirked at me, “Like?”

“Love.” I whispered so it was barley auditable but I knew he had heard it because of the grin on his lips.

He led me around to the couch and we both sat down, “Now Mitch, you’ve probably wondered why I taken ya, right?”

I nodded and let him continue.

“Well Syn isn’t any good. He was planning on keeping you as a human blood bag for him and his friends to use. I knew I had to save ya from a monster like that so I brought ya here so you’ll be safe.”

I blushed at bit and smiled, “Thank you.”

“I’ll show ya to my room.” Ben took my hand and guided me up the staircase to a rather nice room.

It was white but had the feel of comfort.

“This is my room, but I’ll be sharing it with ya for the time being.”

I gave him an odd look but he cut me off before I had time to ask a question.

“Ya need to sleep with me so I can watch ya at all times. It ain’t so nice in this world doll.” He placed one of his hands on my cheek, softly caressing it.

Usually I would have argued but Ben was making my heart beat so loud I couldn’t think straight. All I knew, was that I was crushing on a man I had just met.
♠ ♠ ♠
Boom! I just brought in Asking Alexandria. Like? Love? Hate?

Comment please.