Status: Comments make me update more!!!

Finding Bat Country

Four

I whimpered and tried to hide but found that there were dead bodies everywhere I turned.

“Still wanna know where your sister is?” Syn asked in a taunting voice.

I bit down on my hand as hard I could to stop from making any noise. My eyes were shut tightly in an attempt to keep the tears back.

“Come out, come out wherever you are.” He sang.

The room suddenly went silent. I opened my eyes to find that Synyster was right in front of me with a smirk on his face.

“Gotcha.”

“No.” I cried as he picked me up by my hair and dragged me out of the room.

“I tried to be nice, but no you had to go and try to run away!” He yelled.

“Please!” I begged for him to let me go.

“Aw am I ruining your day?” He asked lifting me up to look at him.

More tears escaped from my eyes as he waited for a response from me.

“Answer me!” He screamed into my ear then dropped me to the ground.

I was in a state of shock as he just stared down at me. His brown eyes flashed red and he seemed to be monstrous for a second then he stormed off down the hall. I knew I shouldn’t care but for some reason, I do.

“Miss Lanning, what are you doing on the floor?” Lilith asked with actual concern in her voice.

“I’m fine.” I managed to spit out before using the wall to help me up.

“Do you want me to get you something like a cup of hot chocolate?” She asked helping me stand on these damn heels.

“No thanks, I’m fine.” I huffed and kicked off the heels before walking in the direction that Synyster went.

I heard heavy breathing inside of the room at the end of the hall. I didn’t know why I was doing this but I did it anyways. Before I could change my mind I lifted up my fist and knocked on the door. The heavy breathing stopped for a minute then the door was ripped open. The lights were off and there was barley any light in the room making it extremely hard for me to see.

“What?” Syn snapped.

“Are you okay?” I asked not sure of what to say.

“Fine.” He growled like an animal.

“God don’t get your panties in a twist, I was just being considerate.”

“Come here.” He ordered.

I huffed but walked into the room, using my hands as my guide. Finally I touched skin but once I did it felt as if I had been shocked, then I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, commenting, and subscribing!!!!!!!!!!!!!