Status: Active

*** can be Graceful

Amy's birthday

We went to visit again at one o clock.
Blue and Laura seemed ever so chatty
'I got a prezzie for you Amy' said Ray and he gave her a present which was a butiful necklace with the letter A on it.
'Yeah me too' and Blue handed over a package that turned out to be a new mobil phone as Amy lost her last one.
Laura gasped
'Whats wrong' Amy asked her
'I forgot to get you something!'
'Laura calm down you have been in hosital'
'Fair enough then' said Laura giggling.
Blue smiled at Laura and they started talking to each other again.
'Lets get some drinks Ray'
Ray looked at her and nodded at once 'Yes lets'
Laura and Blue didnt even seem to know they had left, they took the lift down to the little cafe and in there they saw a man in black that was tall and had his face hidden, he saw Amy and Ray enter and he barged into them both and ran up the corridoor.
'Oi watch it mate' Ray shouted after him 'Bloody hell some people, are you alright'
'Yes im fine'
They got some drinks and sat down at a table to drink them.
'I hat hospitals'
'Same' Ray answerd
Amy felt a pang of guilt at saying this.
'It's my fault we are here'
'What!'
'If it wasnt for me Laura would not need to be here, it's all my fault!'
'Amy it's not you fault if someone wants to kill you!'
Just then there was a bang and a scream coming from upstaries and Amy and Ray ran all the way up the staries and into the ward where Laura and Blue where.
And the sight they both saw would hount them both forever.