Status: Active

*** can be Graceful

Laura

Blue was lying in a puddle of blood and Laura was gone.
Amy siezed Blue and pulled him up 'Where did she go!?'
'A man in black ... got a gun ... shot me in arm ... went black'
Blue feel unconsious to the floor

A FEW HOURS LATER

They were back in Blue's hideout house, Blue was lying on the bed clean as Amy had cleaned him up but was still bleeding a bit.
'SUCH A GREAT BIRTHDAY, MY FRIENDS BEEN TAKEN AWAY, BLUES BEEN SHOT AND YOU!' she pointed at Ray 'YOU DONT SEEM TO CARE AT ALL!'
'I do'
'PROVE IT!'
Ray just looked at her then said 'i'm sorry'
Amy sighed 'It's OK not your fault'
For some time they just stood there and watched Blue sleeping.
'Im going to bed'
Ray nodded 'Night'
'Night'
Amy went into the room her and Laura used to share, on here bedside table was her phone which made a noise.
She had twenty four messages and thirty missed calls from her uncle but Amy just smiled, this is the price her uncle was paying for not letting her be with her dying aunt.
One message said 'AMY ANSWER THIS OR I AM PHONING THE COPS'
Amy smiled let him ring them.
She then saw a blade sticking under Laura's pillow, Laura self harmed when she was stressed or upset, she said it made her feel better but Amy didnt know how.
Well i'm about to find out and she picked up the blade.