Death Note

Your so annoying

**************
Light's P.O.V.
**************

"Quiet down children." Mr. Broder told the class as she entered the noisy and messy room.
"Today we will be reading a story about love." He said putting her palms together smiling while all the guys groaned, and the girls cheered. As for me, I was staring out the window thinking about last week's events.

***********
Flash back
***********

"Give me your money!" One of the guys demanded pinning me to the ground with his foot.
"I-I swear I don't have any!" I cried.
"Don't lie you bastard!" He spat. Then he grabbed my shirt pinned me up to the wall and they beat me. After they found my money they beat me harder because I lied. It was very dark, I couldn't make out their faces. I cried, they laughed, and left when they were satisfied of the damage they left on every part of my body. I stayed in my position they left me and cried. I couldn't move, It hurt too much. I curled up in a ball and continued my painful cries. I heard some footsteps getting closer to me so I tried my hardest to get away but I was too weak. They must of came back to kill me.
"What happened?" A soothing voice asked. I only whimpered, and started crying more. "Come here." He said, and I felt him touch my arm, I instantly pulled it away afraid hes gonna do something to me. "I wont hurt you." He said. Somehow I believed him. "I'm gonna take you to the emergency alright?" He asked. I just whimpered and let him take me into his arms. He carried me what I believe was his car, and seated me in a laying position. I opened my eyes but shut it instantly as the light pierced right into it. "Drive to the emergency Mr. Mogi." He said. The doors shut and "Mr. Stranger" put my head on his lap, brushing my hair out of my eyes. "Who would ever do such a thing to you?" He whispered, and I passed out. I felt very safe with him.

*****************
End of flash back
*****************

The next day I woke up in the hospital bed attached to a heart rating monitor cords in my arms, and my parents surrounding me. I asked them who was the person that brought me here but they didn't know. From that on I've been looking for him ever since. I asked every doctor, nurse, patient but nobody knew. Only that he had black long hair down to his cheeks a bit longer maybe, and he walks hunched. I've looked in school but never found him. But I won't give up. I remember his voice, and I'll never forget it. "Who would ever do such a thing to you?" plays through my head over and over again.

"Light are you listening to me?" Mr. broder suddenly appeared in front of my desk with crossed arms.

"Y-yes." I answered.

"Oh really? Then what did I say?" He asked tapping her feet.

"Light are you listening?" I asked, making the kids laugh.

"Principals office...now!" She said pointing to the door. I got up and exited. I walked through the empty, and quiet hall realizing I was in trouble. I reached the Principal's office, closed my eyes, took a deep breath and entered. I opened my eyes, and took a seat at the very end.

"What's your name?" A lady asked.

"Light Yagami." I answered looking down.

"Light Yagami? I hope it's for a good reason, because your the best student in this school." She said.

"I'm in trouble." I answered getting annoyed.

"For what? Doing better then the teacher?" She laughed. It pissed me off.

"No! For not paying attention, and disrespecting Mr. Broder!" I answered harshly.

"Well, alright." She said, and tipped it into her computer.

"Two weeks of detention." She answered. I groaned, and covered my face with my palms.

"And we better call your parents." She said picking up the phone.

"What's Daddies number?" She asked. Daddies? What the fuck?

"848-463-0079." I answered sighing. She told my dad, and sent me to the Computer lab to clean up since school was over. She gave me cleaning supplies, and I went to the computer lab. "This is gonna be fun." I said sarcastically as I entered. I still had bruises, cuts, and aches from when they beat the shit out of me, so I better be careful not to hurt myself. I started cleaning the floor from the front to the back. I heard typing from the last row.

"Hey, the computer lab is closed." I said. I stopped as I saw who it was. Black long hair, hunched back, his legs against his chest typing. He looked at me, and I stared back.
"What are you staring at? Haven't seen a human before?" He smirked. That voice. It's him! Say something Light you look stupid. "I've seen a human but not this ugly!" I said quickly. "What are you doing you idiot!" I scolded myself. He just smirked, and went back to work. I started walking away but I forgot I whipped the floor and I slipped and fell flat on my ass. I yelped in pain since every part of my body was aching already. "Walk much?" He laughed. This wasn't helping at all. I started crying, in pain, and the fact that my dream guy turned out to be an asshole. Yes I'm gay. Boo hoo. "Aw don't cry Mommy's gonna be here in a sec." He laughed. This made everything hurt more, I got up and grabbed my bag from the floor and hurried out of there. "Light, detention's not over yet!" The lady yelled as I got to the front door. It was too late I didn't care, I just ran till I was far away till' I collapsed. I looked to my right and saw this black notebook that had "Death Note" written on it. I'm curious to see what's inside. I picked it up and flipped through the pages. Nothing. Only the first pages which were black, with fancy white writing on it. It said "How to use it" and a bunch of bullshit. I decided to take it home, and observe it.

I walked home groaning, stopping every now and then till I got to my front door. I unlocked it and took my shoes off and ran upstairs into my room making sure my door was locked. I turned the T.v. on and sat in my spinning chair, staring at the notebook. I decided to read "How to use it". "The humans who's name is written in this notebook shall die." Yeah right. "This note will not take effect unless the writer has the person's face in their mind when writing his/her name. Therefore, people sharing the same name will not be affected." "If the cause of death is not specified, the person will simply die of a heart attack." "After writing the cause of death, details of the death should be written in the next 6 minutes and 40 seconds." Psh this can't be true... But something told me it could be.

"Yoshiba Takasi, killed 3 children and made the parent's watch, and now you are seeing the police arrest him." A newscaster announced. I could test it on him. Nah. He should die anyway. I wrote his name down, but nothing happened. I sighed in relief, and turned the T.v. off. I took a shower, and got into my bed.

**************
Next morning
*************

"Light come get breakfast!" Sayu my sister yelled through my closed door.
"Coming!" I yelled as I put my dirty convers on. I ran downstairs, and took a seat by the window. I took a sip out of my hot chocolate and started reading the newspaper that was on the table. "Yoshiba Takasy's sudden death. They believe it was heart attack." was written on the cover. I gasped, and spilled the hot chocolate all over my pants. I yelped as I felt the sudden change of temperature. "What's wrong honey?" Mom asked. "I-I spilled hot chocolate on myself." I answered trying to dry it with a kitchen towel. "Go change your pants, and I'll drive you to school." She sighed. "Shit! The Death Note is real!" was all I could think of as mom dived me to school. I can't believe this.

**********
12:00pm.
**********

I put everything in my locker, got out the book I was reading and closed it. Everyone was in the Cafeteria eating except me. Mr. Dakota, my math teacher wanted to talk to me about how worried he is that my grades are dropping, and blah, blah, blah. I entered the cafeteria, and went all the way to the back where no one sits. I sat down and started reading.

"look who's here." Someone said, and took a seat front of me. It had to be him.

"You." I said as I looked up.

"Did ya miss me?" He chuckled.

"Not really." I answered going back to reading my book.

"Aw that hurt." He said. I just ignored him, which looks like made him angry because he snatched my book away.

"Hey!" I yelled trying to get my book back. He just laughed.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" I asked annoyed, sitting back.

"I'm Ryuuzaki, and I'm here to annoy you." He answered laughing.

"Well Ryuuzaki, It wasn't a pleasure meeting you, now fuck off!" I got up, snatched my book, and went out the door.

"Wait!" He yelled after me. I just started walking faster hoping he'll give up. No luck, he grabbed my hand and spun me around, and pinned me to the floor making sure it hurt.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is chapter one! I hope you like it and I look foward to uploading chapter too as soon as possible! ^o^