Death Note

I Hate Him.

*******************
Still Light's P.O.V.
*******************

"Well Ryuuzaki, It wasn't a pleasure meeting you, now fuck off!" I got up, snatched my book, and went out the door.

"Wait!" He yelled after me. I just started walking faster hoping he'll give up. No luck, he grabbed my hand and pushed me down.


I groaned in pain as my back hit the floor, and tried to get up but it was impossible with Ryuuzaki siting on me. "Did that hurt?" He whispered in my ear, which made me shiver. "G-get off!" I breathed out. "Nah, I think I'll have a little fun before that, Light Im-a-gay." He laughed. "I'm not gay!" I protested. In 5th grade everybody called me Im-a-gay because of my last name. Yagami backwards is Im-a-gay. "Oh please Light don't try and hide it everybody knows your gay." He chuckled. I just stared at him. How did he know? Why did his attitude change from "Mr.Wonderful sensitive guy to Mr. All that-seduction?" "Like something you see?" He licked his lips. "Nope, all I see is a horny gay guy trying to seduce me." I put enfisis on "trying". "Aw, Light don't try to hide it, you are enjoying this just as much as I am." He whispered in my ear, then suddenly I gasped as he bit my neck. I did the next best thing. I punched him sending him backwards, and watching him hit the wall groaning. I was surprised. I've never done that before. I took took this as a chance of getting away, so I ran all the way to the Man's restroom. I closed the door and leaned on it panting. "Shit!" I cussed as I looked down to see I had a hard on. This isn't what I wanted to happen.

***

I walked home after detention with every part of my body hurting like hell. I should of just let him have his way. I knew I didn't stand a chance. I'm too weak.

Flashback

"H-hey, let me g-awhhh!" I screamed as someone slammed me into the Schools wall.

"That's for spitting in my face!" He screamed as he kicked my sides. I cried as I felt his foot connect with my ribs. By now I was on the floor curled up in a ball holding my head.
Suddenly everything stopped. I few moments later I was lifted from the ground, and carried somewhere.

End of Flashback

***

"Light? Light wake up dammit!" Someone said while shaking me. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself in a dark room. On a bed. With someone next to me. "You finally decided to wake up." A familiar voice said. It was Ryuuzaki. I jumped back blushing as soon as I remembered what he did to me. "Don't worry, I won't rape you, I already did that." he laughed as I gasped. "Your so stupid." He insulted. "What happened?" I asked. "Some idiot started kicking you, so I took care of it, and brought you to my apartment." He explained. "What time is it?" I asked.

"9:57 am." He said slyly."What!?" I shouted trying to get up but failed. I fell to the floor bumping my head. "Ow!" I cried out. "Idiot." Ryuuzaki scolded. He helped me up on the bed, and explained that he told my parents where I was, and that I'll be staying here for a while because someone beat me up. He also said that I won't be going to school for 3 weeks. Of course I started yelling at him, and complaining, and he thought it would be funny to throw me on the bed and kiss me. I'm still blushing.

***

"I'm not sleeping in the same as you!" I yelled at Ryuuzaki as he explained that there are no other beds in this huge house.

"Idiot! Where do you suppose I sleep then? In the trashcan? Hello! I'm the one that saved your sorry ass remember that?" He yelled.

"But-" I started but he cut me off. "Now shut your pie hole, and lay that sexy ass of your next to me, and go to sleep!" He continued yelling as I blushed at his comment. I did as I was told, and tried to go to sleep, but it was impossible! Ryuuzaki kept moving, and rolling trying to find a position to sleep in. Can you guess what position was comfortable for him? Yes on top of me. I hate him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I dedicate this chapter to Death-By-Higurashi and Love Is Hate