Death Note

This story is based on the original comic book, Anime series, and the movie, but It's Different. Light and L fall in love. For those who haven't read the book or saw this movie, I'll explain.
Light is not you average teenage boy. He happens to be Kira.(A murder) It's not his fault. He was curious. Every teenager is curious. Light saw a notebook fall from the sky and picked it up. From that on, his life had been cursed. Even know he feels happier this way. he believes that by killing criminals he will become justice.
L(Ryuuzaki) Isn't your average teenage boy either. He is a detective. The best one. He has solved every case he has been assigned. And He will solve "The Kira case". Yes, this guy is different from everyone. He walks bent over apparently it helps him think. he works without socks and shoes. He sits with his knees against his chest all the time. He has dark circles under his beautiful eyes. As if this guy never sleeps. Watch out. He is rather tricky. Most of the Information you will need you'll find it in the story.

An Angel Fell In love with the Devil....

Image

Image

Characters

Light Yagami
& L. Lawliet
Image

Misa

Image

Rem[Shinigami]

Image

Ryuk[Shinigami]

Image

Matt

Image

Mello

Image

Near

Image

It's here!!