Death Note

Pure Lust

I'm not sleeping in the same bed as you!" I yelled at Ryuuzaki as he explained that there are no other beds in this huge house.

"Idiot! Where do you suppose I sleep then? In the trashcan? Hello! I'm the one that saved your sorry ass remember that?" He yelled.

"But-" I started but he cut me off. "Now shut your pie hole, and lay that sexy ass of your next to me, and go to sleep!" He continued yelling as I blushed at his comment. I did as I was told, and tried to go to sleep, but it was impossible! Ryuuzaki kept moving, and rolling trying to find a position to sleep in. Can you guess what position was comfortable for him? Yes on top of me. I hate him.

***

Morning came, and it wasn't hard for Ryuuzaki to piss me the hell off! He's been in the bathroom taking a shower for over an HOUR! Oh, and that's not it.. I have school in 25 minutes! I swear I'm gonna kill him.

"Ryuuzaki, get out of the shower NOW!" I yelled through the door.
"What? you want to come in the shower now?" He mocked.
"GRR, RYUUZAKI!"I growled.
"You know you can join me, I give pleasurable blow-jobs." I can picture him grinning. My face went red.
"Sh-shut up! I'm not gay!" I defended.
"Okay sure." He said, opening the door and walking out in a towel.

***

"Get out of my way." I said annoyed.
"Not until I get a kiss." Ryuuzaki replied blocking the door.
"I'm n-not kissing you!" I stuttered crossing my arms.
"Fine, then you'll walk to school." He grinned.
"Wh- are you serious, I don't even know where I am!" I yelled blushing.
"I know." He grinned and laid back in his chair.
"I hate you!" I growled.
"C'mon, I'll take you to school, all you have to do is kiss me." He grinned sluggishly.
"But-fine." I walked over to him, I leaned in and suddenly I was the one under him. My eyes widened.
"What the-what are-nhm." He slammed his smooth lips against mine. I struggled under him but no luck of getting out.

He bit my lips earning a gasp, and he licked the inside of my mouth. I grew week, and decided not to fight. He grinned into the kiss and held my left cheek softly for support. My eyelids grew heavy and a knot formed in my stomach. He continued licking my lips, and fighting with my tongue. I got so caught up I didn't even notice I let a moan slip. He chuckled and I blushed as he grinned down at me.
"So your still not gay?" He asked slipping his hands up my white shirt. I groaned in response.
"mmh, do you like that?" He teased, going further up my shirt. I couldn't move. All I could do was moan. My head says 'stop him' my body's' screaming for more.
He unbuttoned my shirt and leaned in to kiss me. I closed my eyes and let him do whatever he wanted to. I moaned as he slid his hands lower and lower toward my pants. He broke the kiss to let us breathe, then he moved down to my neck. I gasped when I felt him bite me softly, and suck on the sensitive part. I moaned and dug my nails into his skin. He hissed, but he continued caressing my abs, and sucking on my neck. My shirt was hanging under my shoulder, I guess it bothered him because he groaned, took it off and threw it on the floor. I moaned loudly as he harshly sucked on my neck, just wanting him to fuck me.
"Someones' enjoying himself." He chuckled and forced his lips on mine. I held his skinny waist, and dug my nails in making it bleed. He cussed softy, and moved his hands over my bare chest.
"Ryuu-ugnh" I moaned.
"Wait- I have-uhn school." I moaned.
"Baka, you don't have school for 3 weeks." He whispered into my ear. I shivered, and struggled to keep my eyes open. I pulled his shirt off over his head and let it fall. He continued his job. He smelled like strawberry, and his skin felt smooth and gentle against my colorful, bleeding, bruised skin. I've completely forgotten the pain all over my body at Ryuuzaki's touch replacing pain with pleasure.
This isn't right. I don't even know him, though his touch feels like my dream guys'. Maybe that's why I can't stop him. Because I want him, I need him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll be posting on Deviant art from now here http://lxryuuzakilove.deviantart.com/