Status: .

His Violet Eyes

Starlight,StarBright

“Ian?” I whispered into the phone and I heard him groan.

“Hope?” He mumbled into the pone.

“Yeah, It’s me.” I whispered and prayed that my parents didn’t hear me. It was about 1:30 am on Thursday no Friday morning.

“Why are you calling this late?” He grumbled.

“I can’t sleep.”

“So why’d you call me?” He sounded annoyed by me and tears fille dup in my eyes. I’m such a retard.

“Never mind. Bye.” I whispered sadly and hung up the phone.

I laid my head on my arm and a tear fell down my face. I annoyed him and how he’s pissed.

My phone vibrated and I picked it up.

“Meet me at the park in 10 minutes.” His voice rang through my ears and I grinned.

I quietly walked around the room, picking up a random shirt and jeans.

I opened my window and climbed down with the help of the vine thingy.

I ran towards the park and was soon greeted by Ian who was sitting on the swings.

“Hope.” He sighed and my smile fell.

“Sorry. I couldn’t sleep and Mel wouldn’t pick up her phone.” I said sadly and he opened up his arms.

I walked up to him and sat down on his lap.

“My Mom went to the hospital 2 hours ago.” He mumbled and I froze.

“Why?”

He shrugged. “She fainted and we called the hospital. They said to bring he rin so they could start her surgery.” He sobbed and I hugged him tightly.

“So she’s having her surgery right now?” I mumbled into his t-shirt.

He shrugged.

“Are you gonna come to school?” I asked and he shrugged.

“Ian! Say something!” I yelled and his eyes darkened.

He pushed me off his lap and I fell on the ground, ass first.

He stood up and I stared up at him with tear filled eyes.

“I wish your Mom would get sick. Then I’d like to see how you feel as you watch her die.” He spat and started walking away from me.

Tears ran down my face as I watched him get smaller and smaller.

I sat with my legs crossed and clapped my hands together. I then looked up at the sky, trying to find the brightest star there.

“Starlight, Star bright. The first star I see tonight. I wish I may I wish I might, Have the wish I wish tonight.” I whispered and wished for Ian’s Mom to get better.

As I walked down back to my house, I watched the star I wished on.

By the time I was in my room, The star was shining brighter than ever.

Does this mean my wish came true?

I sure as hell hope so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did you like it?
Guess what? This story has 32 subs!
Damn! Thanks a lot guys!
And yeah, I guess she prayed and wished ;D
I Love You <3