Status: active.

Demise.

one.

Prosper was getting his lacrosse bag ready for practice this afternoon. Lacrosse season had just begun and he was ready for a hard season. He needed this scholarship for college; he needed to get out of this town and away from these people. No matter how much they liked him, he hated them; every single person.

Prosper grew up his whole life without his father. For about seventeen years he never knew who his father was. Leaving his mother always so depressed, always drunk; bringing man after man in through the house made Prosper sick to his stomach.

Prosper went out into the narrow hallway of the house and looked at himself in the mirror. His brown hair the fell over his eyes and the way his green-blue eyes shone back at him. He wondered where he got his name from. Prosper. Oh so Prosperous, well there was nothing so Prosperous about him?

Absolutely nothing.

He huffed to himself and headed for the door. His mother slouched in the arm chair; cigarette in hand with The Price is Right on in front of her.
He sighed and closed the door behind him.

It was the same routine at school for Prosper, Girls flaunting over him, following him down the halls or talking to the guys about the parties that were going to be happening over the weekend.

Same routines.

“Hi Prosper, can you walk me to class?”

Angelique, the hottest French- American Blonde Prosper has ever seen in his life was battering her thick full eyelashes and smiling with her perfect white teeth. Not to mention her breasts popping nicely out from the top of her blouse.

He smiled and wrapped his arm around her waist holding her tight against him.

“Sure, why not.”

As they walked down the hall, eyes of the other girls watching them with jealousy and lust. They wanted to be Angelique right now. They knew she was going to get a little taste of Prosper either way. They could see in his eyes.

He placed a soft kiss on Angelique’s lips and winked before she went into class.

One of Prospers team mates, Matt came up grinning.

“So, you’re going to fuck her?” he asked.

Propser chuckled to himself and started to walk ahead with Matt right on his tail.

“Oh, you never know with me. Besides, she’s worth it.”

Not only was Propser Wayland a God, But he was also a sex God.
♠ ♠ ♠
First Chapter :) Tell me what you think?