Status: active.

Demise.

Fourty.

Nine years later

Prosper and Norah had stayed together throughout college. Prosper had wound up transferring to Yale after two years, he hated it at Endicott, so he transferred to be closer to Norah. Right after Graduation Prosper had asked Norah to marry him and they threw together a outdoor summer wedding for the following June.

Prosper had got a job with a company that sold Sports equipment to High Schools all over the state-Norah became a very successful lawyer-she got a job at office not to far away from where they lived.

“I told you to ship them yesterday!” Prosper yelled into the phone. “What do you mean there is a problem with payment, fix it!”

Norah had come in and was standing in the door way while Prosper argued on the phone. She waved in at him smiling and he smiled and held up his finger asking for a minute. She came around kissed the back of his neck softly resting her hands on his shoulders.

“What do you want for dinner?”

He took a pen and paper and wrote on it.

Anything you want beautiful.

He was still so in love with her, just like when he had first started dating her, they went out on dinner dates and on vacation once and a while. He was happy with her-they were happy together.

Norah had been keeping a secret from Prosper for a couple weeks now. She was scared how Prosper would react and she didn’t know how to tell him. She almost dropped the pot of water on the kitchen floor when Prosper came over and wrapped his arms around her.

“Sorry about that.” he said pressing his lips to her shoulder and smiled against it. “How was your day?” he asked looking up at her.

“It was good, I finished that robbery case today.”
He smiled and held her waist gently and she bit her lip nervously.

“Pros, I have to tell you something.”

He looked up at her smiling. “Hm?”

She sighed deeply before replying. “I’m pregnant.”

Prospers eyes had widened as he stood up to look at her. His face had gone pale and his hands stayed where they were on her hips. He occasionally looked down at her belly once and a while.

“H-ow.. Do you k-now?”

“I went to the doctor’s last week, I had a feeling, I just wanted to make sure.. I’m almost four months along.”

He was quiet for a long time. He eventually let go of Norah and sat in one of the kitchen chairs looking at his hands. This scared Prosper, he didn’t want to be a bad father.

“I know you’re scared.. But you can do this honey, you can be a great Dad if you allow yourself.” she said taking his face in her hands.

He looked at her and smiled. “We.. We’re having a baby?”

She nodded and placed his hand on her stomach.

Prosper ran his finger along the slight bump of Norah’s belly. He felt his stomach do a back flip and he couldn’t help but grin like a little boy knowing he helped make such a beautiful human being.

He couldn’t get over the fact he was going to have a little baby girl.

On March 13th at 12:02 am Lilah Rose Wayland was born. Norah was in delivery for about ten hours and Prosper was by her side the entire time of her screaming and cursing him out about what he had done to her and how much she hated him.

Once she heard the crying, she just smiled and held onto Prospers hand. She was exhausted when they brought Lilah back wrapped up in a little pink blanket. Prosper looked at her with the biggest grin on his face.

He had fallen in love all over again.

“Want to hold her?” She asked him.

He gently took her from Norah and held her close like he never wanted to let her go.

“Hi Lilah, I’m your Daddy.”

She whined softly as he rocked her in his arms and ran his finger over her cheek. She opened her eyes and looked up at him.

“Norah, she has your nose.” he said happily.

Norah smiled and closed her eyes from exhaustion and sighed.

“I hate you Prosper, she only has my nose and she’s the rest of you.”

He chuckled as Lilah yawned and closed her eyes drifting to sleep. Even though Prosper had dreaded this day ever since he was young-He had everything he ever wanted.

He had his girls, and that’s all he needed.

“I love you to honey, I love you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter to my baby <3 Prosper has his family <33 More stories to comee !!! :D