Status: active.

Demise.

thirty-nine.

“Today, we say goodbye to our fellow senior class of McKinley High. The obstacles we’ve faced over the last four years have gotten us to where we are now. Sitting amongst a class of a total of 234 adults, we are ready to face the world. We don’t cry, but smile and laugh on the memories we shared together. We’re more than just friends—we’re family..”
As one of Prosper’s classmates finished her speech he couldn’t help but smile. He was ultimately proud of himself for getting himself to this point, and without the pressure and the push-- he wouldn't be sitting here.

Norah gently squeezed Prosper's hand causing him to smile at her.

Norah had decided she was going to Yale, Prosper going to Endicott College in Massachusetts for the Sports Management program.

They had come to realize that they wouldn't let the distance come between them. Prosper promised Norah he would drive to her all the time, even if it was only for an hour or two, he promised her he would make it work, that was a commitment.

They rose as they were being called up to the stage to get they're diplomas, Prosper felt his stomach knot up with anxiety-he just wanted to run up grab his diploma and just dance across the stage.

"Prosper Wayland, Endicott College."

The round of applause throughout the room made Prosper grin making him feel victorious. He shook the principles hand and made his way back to his seat.

His father had the biggest smile on his face, he looked so proud of Prosper, but not only was Prosper's father proud of him, he was proud of himself-that's all that Prosper needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short, i wanted to leave it open ended cause i'm writing an epolouge. one more chapter left babies ;)