Status: Active

Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy

Saturday

I all but jumped out of the moving van as we pulled to a stop; I ignored the shouts from my mother as I rushed to see Summer first. I didn’t care that running in would probably only give me a minute alone with her; it was worth it. I burst into the small empty diner and looked around.

I spotted my raved hair best friend in the back corner of the dinner in one of the biggest booth they had. I knew she had moved once I informed her of my family’s presence for our morning meet.

I walked up to her and tried to calm my breathing from the short run and she smiled up at me; her pearly white teeth showing and all.

“Hey,” she greeted before standing and embracing me in a hug.

“Hey,” my arms tightened around her waist for a too short moment before I took a seat beside her.

“Where’s your family?” she chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

“They are coming, I kinda ran in,” I smiled sheepishly at her playful glare.

“Daniel that’s not polite,” I shrugged and tensed when I saw my mom come in followed by everyone else.

“Summer?” She looked at me and hummed.

“Just… try not to talk to Pete,” I begged and she cocked a brow before nodding.

“I know Danny, don’t worry I have no intention of being anything but civil and polite,” I smiled gratefully.

I was nervous whenever people I really liked and cared for were around him; he had a way of always stealing the attention and I’ve lost more than a few friends to him unintentionally.

“Hello Summer,” my mom greeted and she stood to embrace her into a small hug.

“Hi Mrs. Wentz, Mr. Wentz,” she greeted politely.

They both shared hugs as she turned to Amy.

“Hey Aims,” she smiled.

“Hi Summer,” my sister waved and moved away for Pete.

I stood stiffly behind Summer in a protective stance as I waited for their greeting.

“Summer, this is our oldest son, Pete,” my dad greeted.

“Nice to meet you, I’ve heard some many things,” Summer said politely with a slight edge.

Pete’s face was emotionless as he sized her up. I gulped; I knew that look, it was far too familiar and made me more than nervous.

“Hi,” he smiled and held out his hand.

Once his large once embraced her small one however they both jumped slightly and pulled away. She looked away hiding a brush and he blinked a few times before shaking his head as if he just woke up.

Oh no. I don’t like the looks of this already…
♠ ♠ ♠
I was gonna have them meet in Pete’s point of view but thought this was better; leaves more mystery ya know? ;P
Comment and Subscribe!
-Neche Narcissist