Status: Active

Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy

Homesick at Space Camp

The morning dragged on awkward and long. I wanted nothing more than to be home cuddled up with a book. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to come out this morning; no in fact I was excited to see my best friend for breakfast. Just now that our plans had changed however; I wanted to be as far from Pete as I could possibly be.

He terrified me from the stories and rumors and I didn’t wish to learn if they were true or not. I know Daniel was worried with me meeting him because of his past relationships with people and Pete but that was far from my mind. How could he ever steal me away from my best friend if I’m scared of him?

Doesn’t make sense.

Right now Mrs. Wentz was politely trying to engage me in conversation as I poked at my meal suddenly not feeling hungry. Pete’s calculating stare made me uneasy.

“Can Summer and I hang out today?” Daniel asked his parents and his mom frowned.

“Pete just got here,” she sighed.

He went to argue but I placed my hand on top of his.

“Your mom’s right Danny, well hang out some other time,” I smiled.

“Yeah Danny, I wanna hang out with my brother,” Pete mocked with a smirk.

Daniel shot him a glare that made Pete’s smug grin grow. My phone rang and I looked at the screen.

“That’s my mom,” I announced looking at Daniel.

“Do you have to go?” Mrs. Wentz asked and I nodded.

“Yes, sorry; I’ll see you all around. Danny I’ll talk to you later,” I smiled and kissed his cheek before rushing off down the road.

I didn’t really want to leave yet but I was grateful to be as far away from Pete as possible. He creeps me out to no end. His stares throughout the whole meal; I don’t even wanna think about what happened when we shook hands.

A chill ran down my spine at the thought of touching him and I shook my heads of the thoughts as I reached home. I stepped inside of the large empty 3 bedroom two story house and smiled at my mom who was in the living room watching TV.

“How was your breakfast?”

“Alright, his whole family ended up joining us,” I explained and she nodded.

“Why is that?”

“Pete came back today,” I mumbled softly and she sighed loudly.

“Summer-“ she stared before I cut her off.

“Don’t worry I know; I’ll stay away.”

“I’m just making sure. He has a way with girls,” I rolled my eyes.

“Believe me mom, I have absolutely no interest in Peter Wentz,” I was telling the truth too…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Please Subscribe!
-Neche Narcissist