Status: Active

Grand Theft Autumn/Where Is Your Boy

"Tell That Mick He Just Made My List of Things to Do Today"

I opened the door and set the bags on the table before turning to get more.

I stopped dead however when I heard a giggle; her giggle. I went raced into the living room to see her smiling and laughing at something Pete said. He smiled at her and her small hand covered her mouth.

I saw red. My vision went in and out and my fist clenched and unclenched. My heart beat so loud it was the only thing I heard apart from the ringing in my ears. I ran and my fist lifted hitting my brother square in the jaw.

“Danny!” I heard her scream and I stopped.

Pete grabbed the collar of my shirt and yanked me over the couch until my back hit the ground beneath me. He straddled me and lifted his fist until it connected with my left eye.

“Pete no!”

I saw white and I shot both my arms up. I grabbed at his collar and yanked him down trying to swing him off of me.

I heard feet running. And then more feet running back. Pete and I were rolling around the ground now hitting each other wherever there was space.

“Pete! Daniel!” We stopped at our father’s voice.

I moved off Pete and we both lay on the ground panting and in pain.

“What the hell is going on here?” He roared.

“Ask Daniel,” Pete spat from his spot beside me.

I looked over at Summer and she was crying. My chest tightened.

“Sweetie I think you should go now,” my mom said and she nodded before turning and walking off.

I sat up and went to go after her but my dad stopped me with a look before pointing at the couch. He gave the same look and point to Pete and he grumbled while sitting next to me.

“What happened?”

“Daniel just came out of nowhere and attacked me!”

“Why Daniel?” My mom sounded hurt and I began to feel really bad.

“H-He took some of my CDs without asking…” Pete shot me a look and then slowing lifted the side of his lips in a small smirk.

He knew.

He knew I was lying. He knew why I hit him. He knew I loved her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ever have a story write itself? This just did that! Thanks for the new love.