Status: working on the remaing chapters for this contest~

Dear Diary

Four.

Today is Sunday, January 19th 2011 and it is currently 11:45 at night.

Feeling: Irritated, tired, and relieved.
Currently listening to: Over You by Acceptance
Currently eating/drinking: Milk, and some chocolate chip cookies.

My brother’s girlfriend completely pissed me off earlier. She asked my mom if she had any drugs on her because she didn’t want to get pulled over. Excuse me? You don’t have the right to ask my mom that, especially whenever you’re the one who isn’t driving and it isn’t your vehicle. Bitch better be glad she’s pregnant or I’d fucking punch her stuck up snobby whore ass face.

Anyways, I finally texted Brayden again around 6 at night. I said “please text me back..” and he texted me back saying “What do you want?” and of course, knowing me I texted back saying that I wanted to talk to him.

A big whole thing happened and he kept saying I should know what I did. But I didn’t, so I kept asking. And it ended up being that I wasn’t being there and I called him and I started crying to him saying how I didn’t mean to fall asleep on the phone with him and I shouldn’t have taken the pill I had took to stop my cramps. He kept saying it was fine but I knew that it wasn’t okay, it isn’t okay at all. I wasn’t there, I wasn’t supposed to be sleeping. I was supposed to stay awake and talk to him until he went to his surgery. It wasn’t fair to him whenever I said I would and I usually do stay awake for him but it wasn’t my fault. I know I shouldn’t feel this bad, and I know he shouldn’t be that mad because he needed me because he was scared and I was sleeping.

I ended up hanging up on him while I was crying and you know what he did? He hurried as fast as he could and he came to my house. I was outside smoking, trying to calm down and while he was walking up to the front porch I tried going inside as quick as I could but that didn’t work. He grabbed my shoulder and forced me to turn around and he kissed me. It was one of the best kisses I have ever received in my whole life.

He pulled away. Oh god, why did he pull away from the magic that was happening between my lips and his? Oh I know I could never resist those lips of his, they make me weak at my knees every time they’re near my skin.

We sat on the porch smoking and talking about our feelings. I love it whenever we talk and we don’t fight while we are doing it. I know it was hard for him to keep his temper down because of the way he clenched his fist at some of the things I said, but hey, at least he’s now trying to make things better.

He then asked if there was anyone home, and of course there wasn’t. in the middle of us talking he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the house and took me to my room. He pushed me on the bed and he climbed ontop of me, kissing me and taking my clothes off. Of course, we had to be gentle and careful because of his stitches.
He always likes going for a long time during sex. Like, two hours at least. but I was weak from not sleeping for as long as I didn’t so I had to finish him off by giving him a hand job. He enjoyed it of course and he felt so much better once he came. By the end of it, we were cuddled in my bed naked. We didn’t bother with showers because if we are around each other and want to shower we would shower together and end up having sex again, but he has to wrap his stitches up and I knew we couldn’t do that so we just naked-cuddled.

I don’t know whats with him. If he knows I’m not going to be able to calm down he always comes to the rescue, even If I’m the one who did wrong. Even if I’m the one who did wrong, he’s always the only one who can calm me down and he’s always willing to do it. It’s the same with me, though, I’m the only one who can calm him down and every fight we have ends up like this. Well, not always like this, but it always ends up as if nothing happened and I like that. I really, really like it.

But I really thought he was a goner whenever he went to have his surgery. As you can tell diary, I’m pretty much obsessed and there’s nothing that can stop me from love him. And I know he loves me as well. Being in love with the most amazing boy in this world is the best feeling in this world.

I’m all his, and he’s all me.

And that’s all I’ll ever need.

You know what I noticed Diary? This is the last page in this book. This is the last page of this saga, of this part of my life. I guess it’s time to say goodbye.

Until the next time I buy a book,
Marie Lynda Welding
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I rushed this, but I got writers block.
But it's finished.
I know I was planning on doing five chapters but I don't think there's any other way to change it now.

Eh.
Hope I do good in the contest :}

Comments are love <3