Unexplained Feelings *Most Likely on Permanent Hiatus*

Just a disclaimer before anyone decides to pick up and read Unexplained Feelings -

I wrote this story in 2011 when I was 16. It was a different time, I was a different person and I had so much inspiration. Alas, now I can only dream of being a writer and I promise you I do, but those dreams will probably never happen. Anyways, I wrote a good 11 chapters for this story, but my old terrabyte external harddrive died and I lost the whole thing, so what you see here is probably all you are going to get. I did just upload four chapters that I had on Livejournal, so if anyone was interested they could read a little more into Max's life. I miss these characters and I hope you love them as much as I do.

Actual summary:

Dunn didn't know how it happened. Everything had started to go downhill when Bam decided to marry Missy, but now that she was gone everything had hit rock bottom. Now he was living with his, almost always, drunk best friend and finding that life could really suck sometimes.

Rated R for language and possible sexual situations, but mainly language.
Pairings: Vam (Ville Valo/Bam Margera), Ryan Dunn/Linde, Jim Dechamp (Nitro Circus)/OMC