Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

I can't ***ing believe it...

“Cassandra! Apologize to Zachary right now!” Cassandra’s mom yelled at her.

“Zachary? You’re the Zachary I’m going to marry?” Cassandra asked with a surprised look.

“Look, I’m not that thrilled about this arrangement either,” Zachary said quietly. “Oh, and call me Zack, please.”

“Okay,” Cassandra said.

“Dinner’s ready!” Viktor, Cassandra’s dad, announced placing all of the food on the table.

“Oh darling it looks delicious,” Felicia, Cassandra’s mom, said while kissing her husband’s cheek.

“Oh, gag me,” Cassandra said while rolling her eyes. Her parents blushed when they heard that statement. Cassandra sat down in her usual spot at the table and her parents sat next to her one on each side and the Merricks did the same thing. They all started eating and then Cassandra’s dad started up conversation.

“So Mark, how have you been? It’s been so long since I’ve seen you,” Viktor said with a smile.

“I’ve been very good. Did you know that Zack is now in a band?” Mark said while looking proudly at his son.

“Oh really, what does he play?” Viktor asked.

“Bass,” Zack said quietly.

“Yeah, he’s in the band with Jack, Alex, and Rian,” Cassandra said.

“Really? That’s wonderful! You guys can get to know each other more!” Viktor said with a smile. He looked over at Mark who was also smiling at his son.

“So, Cassandra, I’m sure you know that you and Jack need to break up if you haven’t already,” Felicia said to her daughter.

“Oh, we did. But then we got back together,” Cassandra told her mother.

“Well honey, it won’t be fair to Zack,” Felicia said to her daughter.

“Well, it’s not fair to me and Jack!” Cassandra said while glaring at her mom.

“Honey, please just do as your mom says. It’ll make all of our lives easier,” Viktor said calmly.

“You know what? No, I won’t. Now if you excuse me I’m going to see Jack, my boyfriend,” Cassandra told her parents as she stormed out of the room.

“Cassandra Lynn! Get back here right now! You’re grounded!” Felicia yelled at her daughter.

“Do you think I give a damn right now?!” Cassandra yelled back. She slammed the door on her way out. She dialed Jack’s number. She waited until he picked up and she heard him speak.

“Cass? Are you there? What’s wrong?” Jack asked her through the phone.

“I just got into a fight with my parents. Do you think I could spend the night?” Cassandra asked.

“I’ll have to ask. Come on over though, I miss you baby,” Jack told her.

“I’m on my way,” Cassandra told him. She hung up the phone and started her car. After a few minutes of driving she arrived at Jack’s house. She knocked on their door and waited. The door opened after a few minutes and she saw the door open.

“Hey, honey. Jack told me that you got into a fight with your parents,” Mrs. Barakat said.

“Yeah, is it alright if I spend the night?” Cassandra asked.

“Of course! I only have one request. You and Jack have to sleep in separate rooms,” she said.

“Of course,” Cassandra said.

“Good, come on in!” Mrs. Barakat said with a smile.

“Thank you so much Mrs. Barakat,” Cassandra said with a giant smile.

“Oh honey, call me Joyce,” Mrs. Barakat said with a smile.

“Oh, ok. Thanks Joyce,” Cassandra said.

“The boys are downstairs,” Joyce told her.

“The boys?” Cassandra questioned.

“Yeah, Alex and Rian are over,” Joyce told her.

“Oh, cool. Once again, thank you so much,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“It’s really not a problem,” Joyce said.

Cassandra walked down the stairs and got greeted by Jack hugging her.

“Baby, are you okay? I’m sure that your parents are sorry,” he said into her hair.

“It’s fine,” Cassandra replied. She sat down on the couch next to Rian.

“Hey Ry,” Cassandra greeted.

“Hey Cass,” he replied. He leaned over to her ear and whispered, “when are you going to tell him?”

“Not now,” she replied.

“Yo, Rian! Stop flirting with my girlfriend,” Jack told him.

“Why would I want to flirt with her? I have my perfectly fine girlfriend waiting for me at her house,” Rian told him.

“So why don’t you go to her now?” Jack asked him.

“Well! I know when I’m not wanted,” Rian said with mock surprise.

“Bye, Rian,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“Yeah, bye dude, “Alex said to him. After Rian walked out of the room, Cassandra told them something.

“So, guess who I met during dinner?” Cassandra asked them.

“Who?” Jack asked.

“I said guess!” Cassandra said with a smile.

“Hmmm… was it fucking Garrett?” Alex guessed with a frown on his face.

“No, I met the guy I’m “engaged” to,” Cassandra said while making her fingers little quotes when she said the word ‘engaged’.

“Is he ugly?” Jack asked, “I really hope he’s ugly… ‘cause then you won’t fall for him.”

“No, he’s not that ugly… you guys actually know him,” Cassandra told them.

“Is it Rian? Is that why you guys were whispering to each other?” Alex asked.

“Eww! No! Rian’s like my brother…that’s sick…” Cassandra said.

“Who?” Jack whined.

“Zack,” Cassandra said softly.

“WHAT?!?!?!?!” Jack exclaimed. “We’re letting the douche bag who’s taking my girlfriend away from me into our band!!”

“That’s not happening,” Alex said while shaking his head.

“Well, believe it,” Cassandra said.

“I can’t fucking believe it,” Jack said in astonishment.

“Well, believe it babe,” Cassandra said to him.

“Cool it with the pet names will you?” Alex asked bitterly.

“Don’t mind him honey, he’s just bitter because of his break up with Jenn,” Jack told her.

“No! I’m over Jenn!” Alex exclaimed.

“I don’t think you are,” Jack told his best friend.

“Yes, I am,” Alex replied through his teeth.

“Nope, I think you’re still in love with her,” Jack said.

“If I was still in love with her, would I kiss another girl?” Alex challenged.

“What? You kissed someone and didn’t tell me?” Jack asked him surprised. Cassandra knew what he was talking about and gave him a warning look while mouthing the word ‘no’ to him over and over. Alex just ignored her and kept on talking.

“Yeah! As a matter of fact you know her,” Alex said.

“Really? You didn’t kiss Kara did you? ‘Cause I’m sure Rian wouldn’t like that.

“No, I didn’t kiss Kara,” Alex told him.

“And I know you didn’t kiss Cassie because we’re together and you wouldn’t do that to me….so, did you kiss that Lauren girl who you were talking about a while back?” Jack asked him.

“No, I didn’t kiss Lauren... I kissed Cassandra,” Alex whispered to his friend.

“YOU WHAT?!” Jack exclaimed his face turning bright red.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cat’s out of the bag! xD

I love that expression…. What do you think is going to happen?

Why do you think that Alex told Jack about the kiss now? Why not later or not at all?

I have TWELVE FREAKING SUBSCRIBERS<3:D

I love you guys <3<3<3<3

Please comment and subscribe <3 [if you do I’ll love you forever <3 ;) ]