Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Friendly's

Cassandra, Kelsey and Jason walked into Friendly’s for their dinner. They were greeted by a girl who was wearing way too much make up.

“Hi, welcome to Friendly’s. Party of one?” the girl asked Jason.

“Um, no. Party of three,” Jason told her while motioning to Cassandra and Kelsey.

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t see them,” the girls said.

“I’m sure you didn’t you little hoebag,” Cassandra muttered under her breath. Jason heard this and started chuckling.

The waitress showed them to their table and they started to look at the menus.

“I want mozzarella sticks!” Kelsey shouted.

“Okay,” Cassandra told her.

“Do you know what you want?” Jason asked her.

“Yeah,” Cassandra told him.

A few minutes later, a waiter walked over to their table. Cassandra took one look at him and did a double take. Damn, that guy’s hot she thought to herself.

“Hey, I’m Xavier, and I’m going to be your waiter for the evening. What can I get you?” he asked them.

“I want mozzarella sticks!” Kelsey told him.

“I’ll have the All American Burger,” Jason told him.

“And for you miss,” Jason asked her with a smile on his face.

“Can I have the Dippin’ Chicken,” Cassandra asked him shyly. Jason gave her a weird look for ordering something off of the kids menu.

“It’s okay. I order that as well,” Xavier told her while chuckling.

“It’s good isn’t it?” Cassandra asked him while smiling.

“Yeah, I mean it has everything the dipping sauces and the chicken and fries. What more could you want?” Xavier asked.

“Nothing,” Cassandra told him.

Jason cleared his throat.

“Can I also have a Coke?” Jason asked him.

“Oh, of course,” Jason said as he wrote on his little pad. “And for you, pretty lady?” Jason asked Cassandra.

“Can I have a Dr. Pepper?” she asked him.

“Of course,” Jason told her. “And for you little girl?” he asked Kelsey.

“Shirley Temple!” Kelsey told him.

“Okay, I’ll be right back with your drinks,” he told him while flashing a smile at Cassandra.

“Looks like you found yourself a little lover boy,” Jason teased Cass.

“He’s not as bad as the girl from before. She was undressing you with her eyes,” Cass whispered so that Kelsey wouldn’t hear her.

“That’s true,” Jason agreed with her.

A few minutes later Xavier brought out their drinks and set them down.

“How’s your drink, Kelsey,” Cassandra asked her sister.

“YUMMY!” Kelsey told her with a huge smile on her face.

“That’s good,” Jason said.

A few minutes later Xavier came back with their food. He placed Kelsey’s mozzarella sticks in front of her; he placed Jason’s burger in front of him and then put Cassandra’s chicken in front of her. He walked away but not before winking at Cassandra one more time.

Cassandra dipped one piece of chicken in her honey mustard and started to eat her chicken while the others ate their meals. They quietly ate, enjoying every part of their meal. They finished their dinner and were on their way out when Cassandra noticed two girls staring at her and Jason. They looked familiar to her but she couldn’t quite remember where she saw them before.

{&&admiring&&}

The next day, Cassandra went to school earlier than usual in hopes of meeting up Jason so they could put their finishing touches on their project. She didn’t have to worry about Kelsey getting to school because Kelsey had a sleepover with her friend, Erin, and Erin’s parents were going to drive them both to school.

Cassandra made her way into the school and was immediately stopped by Jordan Marie and Ana.

“So, what were you doing last night?” Ana asked her friend.

“Um, working on a project for History,” Cass told them.

“Is that so, well, Lilly and Alex told me that they saw you with Jason at Friendly’s last night. It looked like you guys were on a date,” Jordan told her.

“What?! My little sister was there! And he was only there because I had to go to the hospital and I couldn’t drive so he drove us there!” Cassandra exclaimed while showing her friends her bandaged hand.

“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!” Ana asked her friend.

“I burnt my hand a little is all,” Cassandra told her while shrugging.

“A little?” Jordan Marie asked her, “this doesn’t look like a little.”

“Okay, so I burned my hand a lot but it’s going to be better soon,” Cassandra told them.

“Still, everybody’s saying that you and Jason are dating,” Ana told her.

“Well, then Jason and I are just going to have to tell everybody that we’re not dating,” Cassandra told her friends simply.

“Well, the thing is…that Jason not denying any of it. He’s actually going along with the rumor like it’s actually true,” Jordan Marie told her.

“WHAT?!” CAssadnra shrieked. “Why is he doing that? We aren’t dating and that wasn’t a date.”

“Well, you’re going to have to tell him that and get him to tell everybody else that,” Ana told her.

“That’s exactly what I plan on doing,” Cassandra told them.

“Oh, and Zack might’ve been told of this incident,” Jordan Marie told her.

“WHAT?!” Cassandra asked her friends.

“Yeah, Jack let it slip to him while they were talking about a new song that he and Alex were putting together,” Jordan told her.

“No, no, no. This can’t be happening,” Cass muttered to herself. Right on cue, Cassandra’s phone started ringing. Zack

“Shit, it’s Zack,” Cassandra told her friends. “What do I do?”

“Answer it!” Ana urged her.

“Tell him that it’s only a rumor,” Jordan offered.

Cassandra clicked Talk and held the phone up to her ear.

“Hey Zack,” Cassandra said into the phone.

“Hey, so I know that this is none of my business because you rejected me and all but I heard that you went out on a date with that Jason guy,” Zack told her.

“Well, you see, we didn’t really go on a date. We just got together to work on a project and then I burned my hand and he drove me and Kelsey to the hospital. Then , we went out to dinner and that’s it,” Cassadnra explained to him.

“Oh, well then I guess that’s okay,” Zack told her.

“There’s a band meeting today right?” Cassandra asked him.

“Yeah,” Zack said.

“Good, I’ll see you then. I have something that I need to tell you,” Cassandra told him.

“Really? Okay, I’ll see you then,” Zack said and he hung up.

“Oooo, what are you going to tell him?” Jordan asked her.

“I’m finally going to tell him how I feel,” Cassandra confessed to her friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cassandra’s going to confess! :O
How do you think Zack’s gonna react?
And why is Jason going along with the rumor?!

Please comment and subscribe!!! :D:D:D
Thanks you guys so much for reading this…it seriously means a lot to me…so thanks <333

AND I HAVE TEN FUCKING STARSSS!! <333
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS :)
it seriously mean sooooo much to me :)
I love you guys sooo fucking much <3