Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Finally

Cassandra had finally made the decision to tell Zack about her feelings. She just hoped that he hadn’t moved on yet because then she’d feel extremely stupid. It was now the end of the day and her and Jason’s History project had gone very well. She was confident that they got an A. She started walking to her car but as stopped by someone. Jason.

“What’s up?” he asked her.

“Nothing. Just trying to get home. You?” Cassandra asked him.

“Oh, well I’m sure we did well on the project,” he said.

“Yeah, me too,” Cassandra told him.

She got into her car and drove to her sister’s school. Once she got there, she got out and walked up to where her sister’s class was standing.

“Hey, Kels, Let’s go home,” Cassandra told her little sister.

“Cass, can I have a playdate with Hannah?” Kelsey asked her older sister while pouting.

“Who’s Hannah?” Cassandra asked her sister. Kelsey pointed to a little girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She saw that the little girl was holding someone’s hand. Her eyes followed up the arm and she was surprised when she saw that it was Jason’s hand. Hannah was dragging Jason towards where Cassandra and Kelsey were standing.

“Oh, hey Cassandra,” Jason said to her when he saw her.

“Hey,” she replied.

“Jasey can we please have a playdate? Pretty please?” Hannah asked her brother with a puppy dog look.

“It’s fine with me, what about you Cass?” he asked her.

“Yeah, it’s fine,” Cassandra told the two girls.

“I want Hannah to come to our house! I have a new doll I want to show her,” Kelsey told her sister.

“That’s fine with me,” Cassandra told them.

“I want Jasey to comee with me!” Hannah told her older brother.

“Is that okay with you?” he asked Cass.

“Yeah, it’s fine by me,” Cassandra told him.

“So, I’ll follow you to your house, okay?” Jason asked her.

“Yeah,” Cassandra said as she grabbed Kelsey’s hand and started to walk away.

“Wait, what about Hannah?!” Kelsey asked her sister.

“Don’t worry, Hannah’s going to be at our house right we when get there,” Cassandra reassured her sister.

They arrived at their house and got out of the car. They waited for Jason and Hannah to arrive and then they all walked into the house. Hannah and Kelsey immediately ran upstairs and Cassandra went to the kitchen and Jason followed her. She got out some cookies and juice for the girls to at when they got hungry. She set them on the table and then got her backpack and went up to her room. Jason followed behind her.

“What are you doing?” Cassandra asked Jason right before he went into her room.

“Following you?” he told her.

“Why?” Cassandra asked him.

“Because I don’t want to be stuck playing dolls with our younger siblings,” he told her.

“Okay. You can sit at my desk,” she motioned towards her desk.

They did their homework in quiet and then decided to go downstairs and watch a movie.

{&&admiring&&}

After Jason and Hannah left, Cassandra told herself that now was the time to call Zack. She needed to tell him how she felt and she prayed to God that he felt the same way.

It’s now or never she thought to herself and she picked up her phone and went down her list of contacts and her finger hovered over the middle button when she got to Zack’s.

I can do this she reassured herself.

She clicked the button and held her phone to her ear.

She nervously played with the hem of her shirt and started pacing the kitchen when the phone was ringing.

“Hello?” she heard through the phone. She immediately stopped walking.

“H-hey Zack, it’s C-Cassandra,” she stuttered into the phone.

“Oh, hi, so what was it that you wanted to talk to me about?” he asked her.

“Well, um, y’know how you, uh, said that you l-liked me?” Cassandra asked him.

“Yeah,” Zack said slowly.

“Well, I, wanted to, kinda talk to you about that,” Cassandra told him quietly.

“Really? What is there to talk about? You don’t feel the same way,” Zack reminded her.

“Well, um, what I have to say might upset you and you might think that it’s not true and you could not feel the same way but I just wanted to let you know that I really, really, really like you. And not in the just friends way. I know that it’s a little late for this but I realized it when you walked away that day in the park and I just didn’t have the courage to say it then, but know I kinda do and I just thought I would let you know. And now I’m rambling and I should shut up now,” Cassandra whispered into the phone. She was blushing. The only thing going through her head right now was What if he doesn’t feel the same way? and I bet I just made a fool of myself and he silently laughing at me. I’m such an idiot!

Cassandra waited for Zack to say something and waited and waited.

“Zack? Are you there?” she asked him.

Then all she heard was the dial tone. Her eyes started to tear up. He had hung up on her when she told him that she liked him. She got the message. He didn’t feel the same anymore. He didn’t have to hang up though, why couldn’t he just tell her? Cassandra walked out of the kitchen and went to the living room. She sat on the couch and brought her laptop onto her lap. She went decided to surf the internet and went on Facebook to chat with her friends. She wasted a couple of minutes doing that when she suddenly heard the doorbell ring. She wondered who was at the door. She got up and walked to the door. She opened the door and was extremely surprised with who she saw waiting outside.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys think that Zack could really be that mean?
And who is at the door?
Please comment and subscribe!! <3 C:
Oh and Readers: 412; Subscribers: 41; Comments: 39 !!! :D
Sooo happy <33
So thank you guys so so so so much :D