Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Carnival

“Cass? Is that you?” they heard.

Cassandra and Zack turned around to see who was talking and they saw Jason. He was walking towards them with a smile on his face and a little girl attached to his hand.

“Hey Jase,” Cass greeted when he got close enough.

“Hey, Cass,” he smiled. Zack cleared his throat. “Oh, hey Zack,” he said and nodded in his direction.

“Jasey, I wanna go on the bumper cars,” Hannah said while tugging on Jason’s hand.

“Oh, hi Hannah, do you remember me?” Cassandra asked the little girl after getting to her eye level.

“Cassandra!” Hannah said while hugging her.

“How are you?” Cassandra asked the little girl.

“Good,” Hannah said while smiling. “Come wif us on the bumper cars!” Hannah yelled while tugging on Cassandra’s shirt while walking in the direction to the activity.

“Aww, I don’t think I can. I’m here with someone,” Cassandra told her while messing up her hair a little.

“Why not?” Hannah asked her while jutting out her bottom lip.

“I have somewhere else to go,” Cassandra explained to her. “I’ll see you later though, okay?” she asked her.

Hannah just nodded her head sadly.

“I’ll see you later Jase,” she told him and she interlocked her hands with Zack. “So where are we off to?” she asked him with a smile but was surprised to see a frown on his face.

“What’s wrong?” she asked him.

“Jase?” he said questioningly.

“I’m allowed to call him Jase aren’t I?” she asked him.

“Well, yeah, but why do ya have ta call him that?” he asked her.

“Because he’s my friend. C’mon let’s forget about him. We’re supposed to be on a date,” she told him.

“Yeah, I guess you’re right. I shouldn’t be ruining our first date because of some loser,” Zack told her with a smile. “So off to the carnival games?”

“Yeah,” Cassandra replied while smiling up at her boyfriend. She knew that Jason would come up again in their relationship but for now she’d just enjoy her time with him. They started to walk towards the stands of games.

They stopped in front of one stall and Zack was handed five small rubber balls. Zack knocked all of the bottle down and the man told him to pick a prize.

“What do you want?” Zack asked Cass.

Cassandra looked on the shelves and saw a huge panda bar.

“The panda bear,” she told him with a smile.

“The panda bear please,” Zack said to the man while pointing to the animal.

The man took the bear off the shelf and handed it to Zack.

“Here you go,” Zack smiled at Cassandra and handed her the stuffed animal.

“Thank you so much Zack,” Cassandra told him and she kissed his cheek.

“So where to, m’lady?” Zack asked her.

“Can we go on the bumper cars?” Cassandra asked him.

“Of course,” Zack said while smiling. They walked to the bumper cars and got into them.

After having the time of their lives Cassandra and Zack got out of the cars and walked towards the food station.

“Hungry?” Zack asked her.

Cassandra just nodded.

“Next,” the lady behind the counter said.

Zack and Cassandra walked up and Zack said,” Can I have the double cheeseburger with a coke and purple cotton candy.”

“And I’ll have the fried chicken with an iced tea and a blue cotton candy,” Cassandra said after him.

“It’ll be out in a minute,” the woman said.

Cassandra and Zack stepped aside and waited for their food.

“I like how you actually eat food,” Zack told his girlfriend. “I’m sick of those girls who obsess over their weight and only eat a small garden salad on dates.”

Cassandra just blushed.

The picked up their food and walked towards a picnic table and started to eat.

They then got up threw away their garbage and started to eat their cotton candy. They intertwined their fingers and made their way to the Ferris wheel.

After they finished their cotton candy they got into their cart and started to talk.

“So, I know this is cliché and everything but is it okay if I kiss you when we get to the top?” Zack asked her.

“Yeah,” Cassandra said while smiling.

“Good,” Zack smiled.

He moved over so he was sitting next to her instead of sitting across from her. He reached for her hand and they just stared at the amazing view that they had been waiting for them.

“The sky looks so beautiful,” Cassandra said while looking out the window in awe. “Is it okay if I take a picture?” she asked Zack.

“Of course,” he told her with a small smile.

Cassandra took her camera out of her backpack and started taking pictures.

Suddenly, Zack took her camera out of her hands and said, “why don’t you take a picture of this?” He crashed their lips together and Cassandra heard a click. She pulled away and smiled up at her boyfriend.

“Did you really take a picture of us?” she asked him in surprise.

“Yeah,” Zack said quietly while blushing.

“Can I see?” Cassandra asked him quietly.

Zack handed her the camera and she smiled when she found the picture.

“I love this picture,” Cassandra told him. She showed Zack the picture and he instantly smiled.

“Me too,” he told her and he kissed her again. “I love you,” he whispered to her while leaning his forehead against hers.

“I love you too,” she replied while staring into his eyes.

“Ride’s over!” the man told them while opening their door.

Cassandra and Zack walked out hand in hand and started to walk to dock where they were about to have a fireworks display. They walked to where the railing was and Zack wrapped his arms around Cassandra’s waist and they watched the fireworks.

Once the fireworks where over, they walked back to Zack’s car and he drove Cassandra back to her house. They got out and walked up to her doorstep.

“That was the best date I’ve ever had,” Zack told her while smiling and looking into her eyes.

“Yeah, I had a great time,” Cassandra told him while pecking him on the lips.

“Great, I’ll see you tomorrow?” Zack asked her.

“Yeah, I’ll see you at the band practice at 11,” Cassandra told him.

“Awesome,” Zack kissed her again and then waved as he walked to his car.

Cassandra smile and waved back and then unlocked the door and walked into her living room.

She was surprised to see both of her parents sitting on the couch waiting for her.

“We need to talk,” her father said.
♠ ♠ ♠
date
picture relevant to the chapter :)
ferris wheel view/picture (kinda)
Ferris wheel kiss <3
another cute pic
(sorry for all of the links... you don't have to look at all of them...but I think you should ;D )

:O
That chapter was really cliché but you’re going to have to deal with that. :P
Cliffhanger!!! XD
What do you think they need to talk about?
Also, since I’m not going to update next week I wanted to wish everyone HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! <3 :]
MERRY CHRISTMAS~
HAPPY HANUKKAH~
HAPPY KWANZAA~