Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Together

Before Cassandra could say hello to the person at the door the person picked her up and spun her around in a circle a few times before putting her down.

“Do you mean it?” the person asked.

Cassandra looked up and saw Zack with the biggest smile on his face.

“Yeah,” she whispered. Now she knew why he hung up on her. He had rushed over to her house so that he could see her in person.

“I’m so fucking happy,” Zack told her with a huge smile.

He leaned down and kissed her lips softly. Cassandra was extremely surprised at how soft his lips were. She responded to the kiss started to kiss back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around her waist. They broke the kiss and just looked at each other with goofy smiles on their faces.

“Do you wanna come in?” Cassandra asked him.

“Sure,” he said as he wrapped his arm around her waist and they walked over to the couch.

“Do you wanna watch a movie?” Cassandra asked him.

“Sure,” Zack said while sitting down on the couch.

“How is Toy Story 3?” Cassandra asked him.

“Whatever you want,” he replied with a smile.

Cassandra placed the DVD into the player and sat down next to Zack. She cuddled into his side and he wrapped his arm around her. They watched the movie comfortable in each other’s’ arms.

{&&admiring&&}

The next day Cassandra decided to wear an outfit that symbolized her mood. She got ready and helped get her younger sister ready.

After dropping her sister off at school, she drove to her school and was greeted with her friends.

“So, are you guys together?” Jordan Marie asked.

Cassandra just blushed.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” Ana said with a smile.

“Finally!” Alex, Rian, Kara, and Jack said at the same time.

“Whatever, enough about my life, what’s up with you guys?” she asked them.

“Well, nothing much, just we finally got our first gig!” Alex told her excitedly.

“Really?! When is it?” Cassandra asked him.

“Friday, at 7 at RamsHead,” Rian told her.

“Awesome. I’ll be there,” Cassandra told them.

{&&admiring&&}

It was now time to History and everybody was glad that Mr. Quincey wasn’t here today. They spent the whole period just talking and goofing off. The sub didn’t care because he was too interested in playing a game on his phone.

“So, what’s with the love outfit?” Jason asked Cassandra.

“Well, I kinda have a boyfriend now,” Cassandra told him while blushing.

“R-really?” Jason asked her quietly.

“Yeah, he doesn’t go here but he’s in the band that Alex, Jack and Rian are in,” Cassandra told him.

“Oh, he’s the blonde buff guy?” Jason asked her.

“Yeah,” Cassandra said with a smile.

“Oh, well that’s cool,” Jason told her.

{&&admiring&&}

Everybody was now at band practice and the guys were playing the line-up that they were going to play on Friday.

After they finished the song they took a little break and Zack walked straight towards Cassandra.

“So, did you like it?” he asked her while bringing his arms around her waist.

“Of course,” she told him while wrapping her arms around his waist as well. Zack leaned down and kissed her lips softly.

“I think that we should go out tonight,” Zack mumbled against her lips.

“That sounds good,” Cassandra replied. They kissed again.

“Hey, Zack, break’s over, could you perhaps tear yourself from your girlfriend long enough to play?” Alex joked.

Zack pecked Cassandra’s lips once more and then walked over to his bass.

{&&admiring&&}

Cassandra was now going to get ready for her date with Zack. Then, she realized she had no idea what to wear. Was it fancy? Casual? Dress casual? She decided to text Zack, maybe he could help her.

To: Zack <3
What should I wear for the date?
-Cass xoxo


She waited for him to text back and while she did, she looked through her closet to see what she had.

From: Zack <3
Whatever you feel comfortable in but im not telling you where it is
Zack xx


Whatever she felt comfortable in? Cassandra thought to herself.

She looked through her closet and finally decided to put on a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt with a pair of converse. She found a couple of rings that would go with her outfit. She put as little make up as possible because she knew that Zack liked her better without make up.

It was now around 7:00 and she was just waiting downstairs for Zack.

Ding Dong

Cassandra quickly got up and walked to her door. She opened it and saw Zack in a pair of jeans and a white sweatshirt.

“You look beautiful,” Zack told her.

“Thanks. You look handsome yourself,” she told him.

“So, let’s go?” Zack asked her.

“Yeah. So, where are we going?” she asked him.

“Can’t tell you,” Zack told her while zipping his lips shut with his fingers.

“Please?” Cassandra asked him.

Zack shook his head. He guided her towards his car and opened her door for her. Then, walked around the car and sat in the driver’s seat.

He started driving and after a couple of minutes they arrived. Cassandra was surprised when she realized where they were.

“A carnival?” she asked him.

“Yeah, I thought it would be fun,” he told her while shrugging his shoulders.

“I have a feeling that this is going to be the best date ever,” she told him.

“That’s good to hear,” he said with smile.

They intertwined their hands and started to walk towards the entrance.

They stopped at the ticket booth and Zack paid for both of their tickets.

“So where do you want to do first?” he asked her.

“Can we play some games?” she asked him.

“Sure,” he told her with a smile.

They started to walk over to where everybody was playing games when they suddenly heard a voice.

“Cass? Is that you?”
♠ ♠ ♠
school outfit
date

I'm not sure that RamsHead is a good place for them to play but I just found it on Google....

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Mine was pretty good : )
Did any of you guys go out on Black Friday?
I didn’t…honestly that day kinda scares me…
Along with the ad that Target has with that blonde lady who was getting ready for it…
Pretty scary stuff….

December starts tomorrow!!! :D:D:D:D and I get a delayed opening... ;D

Please comment and subscribe!!! :D
Thank you <3