Status: Completed :) There's a sequel! :D

Admiring From Afar

Now Or Never

“WHAT?” Cassandra yelled, “I’m married to who?”

“Zachary Steven Merrick,” her mother said calmly.

“But Mom! What about Jack?” she asked desperately.

“Your obviously going to have to break up with him!” her mother said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

“But, but…” Cassandra stuttered.

“No buts honey. It’s been decided. You’re going to meet Zachary next month on the 24th alright? So don’t make any plans ok?” she told me.

“Whatever,” Cassandra replied, “I’m going upstairs.” Cassandra ran up the stairs to her room and slammed her door closed. She locked her door and jumped on her bed and grabbed her laptop that was resting on the floor next to her bed. She signed onto AIM and saw that Jack was on. Might as well tell him now. Cassandra thought.

BandGeek143: I hate my parents….

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: Why?

BandGeek143: Don’t get mad ok?

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: Why would I get mad?

BandGeek143: I want to tell you in person. Is that ok?

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS: I’m on my way. Don’t do anything ok?

JAGKHEARTSBURRITOS has signed off.

Cassandra waited to Jack to arrive. She decided to go text Alex to see how he was dealing with the break up.

To: Sexy Lexy
From: Cassandra
How are you?


Less than a minute later he replied back.

To: Badass Cass ;D
From: Alex
I just saw Jenn out with Rian :’(


This surprised Cassandra. Rian would never do that to Alex and that’s exactly what she told him.

To: Sexy Lexy
From: Cassandra
Rian would ever do that to you!

To: Badass Cass
From: Alex
Can I come over?


She immediately told him that he could come over.

To: Sexy Lexy
From: Cassandra
Of course you can! Jack’s going to be here in a while too so…


She went down stairs and found the kitchen empty. She saw there was a note on the fridge.

Dear Cassandra,
We’re sorry that we sprung this on you. We have known the Merricks for a long time and we have always thought that it would be wonderful to combine our families. We’re sorry. We’ve gone out to the mall and we took Kelsey so that you could talk to Jack without any interruptions. We love you.
Love,
Mom and Dad


Right when Cassandra finished reading the note her parents she heard the doorbell. She ran to the door and saw Alex there with red eyes and tear stains on his cheeks.

“Oh my gosh Lex-Lex! Come here,” she said as she opened she arms out for him. He walked up and hugged her. He buried his face into her shoulder and started the waterworks. “C’mon Lex-Lex. Let’s go up to my room and talk about it ok?” He just nodded.

They walked up the stairs and Alex sat down on Cassandra’s bed.

“Cass, what did I do wrong?” he asked while tears streamed down his face.

“Lex, you did nothing wrong. I know that Jenn is my best friend, but she really messed up this time. You really love her don’t you?” Cass asked Alex.

“Yeah, and now she’s off sucking Rian’s face!” he said with anger.

“No, she’s not Alex! She’s probably talking to him like you’re talking to me!” she told him, “I’ll even text her asking her where she is ok?” Alex just lied down

To: JennlovesCass
From: Cassandra
Wanna hang out?

To: Cass
From: Jenn <3
Sorry, I can’t I’m out with Rian ;)


“She is out with Rian! She even put a winky face next to his name!” Cassandra said. She was so mad at her friend right now. She was off having fun with Rian while Alex was crying his eyes out to her.

After hearing this, even more tears fell out of Alex’s eyes. The doorbell rang again. Cassandra looked back on the weeping Alex and quickly ran down the stairs. She opened the door and saw Jack smiling at her.

“Hi Jack,” she said while smiling.

“Hi Cass,” he replied, “so what did you want to talk to me about?”

It was now or never.
♠ ♠ ♠
hi readers :D
i have 4 subscribers and I couldn't be happier :]
except!
none of you are commenting! D: please comment....it'll make me happy... :D
i'll post a new chapter every friday from now on :]
ENJOY :D

please comment and subscribe! <3