But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Now It's Over, It's Over, It Can't Be Over

X P.O.V. Frankie x

“THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! I GOT FIRED BECAUSE OF YOU! I’M IN THIS FUCKING PRISON BECAUSE OF YOU! WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING FRANK?!” Gerard screamed at me. I lifted my head and looked at him with sad puppy dog eyes. Almost in tears, I replied,” I’m so sorry… I didn’t think Claire would flip out like that. She was my best friend. I thought I could trust her with anything…” He softened a bit, but was still very cold towards me. “You should have known that that girl couldn’t have been trusted. She went to jail, she tried to kiss you, she got you beaten up. “

“I know… I shouldn’t have told her. Gerard?” I whispered into the phone as I felt a tear run down my cheek.

“What?”

“I love you.” He looked down and stayed silent. “Please don’t leave me… I need you. You are the best thing that’s ever happened to me.”

“Was. It’s over Frank. You ruined my life.” He slammed the phone back on the rack and I watched him as he was escorted back to his cell. I lowered the phone as I broke into tears. Why was I so stupid? Why did I trust her? Wh-


“SHIT! FRANK GET UP NOW!” Gerard shook me awake, interrupting my nightmare. I rubbed my eye and looked up at him. “Wha?”

“You fell asleep here. It’s fucking Monday! Get up!”

“SHIT! Wait, Gerard I don’t have any clothes to wear!” He pulled open his dresser and pulled out a shirt and a pair of boxers and threw it at me. Then he went into his closet, pulled out a pair of skinny jeans, and threw those at me as well. I got out of bed and pulled the clothes on. Being in his clothes made me feel safe, they made the nightmare slip away, for only a few moments though. I felt like Gerard was wrapped around me and like I was being comforted, even though Gerard was running around in a panic. “Fuck! What about your stuff for school?!”

“It’s in my locker…” He let out a sigh of relief. “Ok good.” He got dressed and we quickly slipped outside and into his car unnoticed.

On the way to school, I stared out the window and watch everything fly by me. Gerard seemed to notice because he put his hand on my knee, gave it a little squeeze, and looked at me sympathetically, which only made me sigh. “Alright, what’s wrong?”
“Nothing.”

“Something is wrong. “

“It’s nothing.”

“Frank Iero, you better tell me now.” I rolled my eyes and ignored him. He glared at me and stayed silent for the rest of the way there. When we arrived, Gerard just sat there. There was a long moment of silence before he sighed and looked over at me. “Alright, spill it.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don’t give me that. You know what I’m talking about. Now, open your mouth and tell me.” I sat there for a moments before I looked over at him. And with tears in my eyes, I said softly, “We’re over.”

“Wait, what?” He looked hurt and I couldn’t stand being in that car with him any longer. I unlocked my door, opened it, and got out of the car. As I closed the door behind me and started to walk away, I heard Gerard get out and he yelled, “FRANK!” I started to run. I ran down the street and as far away from the school as possible.

x P.O.V. Gerard x

This morning I had my heart broken and smashed into a million tiny pieces. I didn’t care about anything. After first period, I told my boss that I wasn’t feeling well and that I was going to need a substitute. I went home and laid in bed and stared at the ceiling. What did I do? Frankie was the only thing keeping me happy. With him gone, I didn’t know what to do. I stared at the ceiling for another hour or so before I fell asleep. I awoke to the sound of my phone ringing.

“Hello?” I said groggily.

“Frank’s missing.”

“Wait, who is this?”

“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK IT IS?!”

“Mikey?”

“NO SHIT SHERLOCK!”

“Ok.. Sorry, god. What did you want?”

“Did you not hear me?! One of my best friends is missing.”

“What?”

“FRANK IS MISSING!” Mikey hissed into the phone. I hung up and pulled my shoes on and went out looking for him. I drove by the school, no sign of him outside. I continued driving the way he ran. I pulled out my phone and called him. It rang twice, then went to voicemail. Hearing his voice killed me again. “Frank, babe, where are you? I’m so worried about you. Please call me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates all before most of you wake up. You must think I'm like super amazing right now. Right? ;D
You guys deserved this for being so patient with me.
I didn't know that this chapter was going to go this way.
Looks like you guys won't be finding out what happened to sparkles for a while. Sorry. Dx
I'm gonna try to make another update before I leave for guitar lessons in 12 hours.
Keep commenting, subscribing, telling me how much you love this.
I mean I hope you love this.
Once again, I love you and all that good stuff.
G'Night! ;3