But If We Sing These Words, We'll Never Die.

Almost, but not.

~ One week Later ~

“Hey Frankie.. Wanna come over?” I whispered into the phone.

“Of course. When?” I looked over at my clock to see the time, 2:00 am. “Now. Come around back to my window.” I said happily and hung up. Fifteen minutes later Frank arrived. I heard a rock hit against my window and I knew it was Frank. I walked over to the window and opened it and helped him into my room. “You know, you didn’t have to throw a rock. My room isn’t on the second story.”

“I know, but I thought it would be romantic. You know, the guy throwing the pebble at the window in hopes of the girl of his dreams to open the window and sneak out with him.”

“So I’m a girl now?”

“Oh you know what I meant.” Frank replied with a glare. I smiled and walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck. I kissed him deeply as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me in closer to him. “I missed you...” I whispered as I gazed into his eyes. He gave me a little smirk and pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. He practically ripped my shirt off as I leaned up to kiss him again. He kissed me a few more times before I took his off. While running his hands up my chest, I slowly unbuttoned his pants and started to pull them down. I pushed him off of me, sat up, and tore his skinny jeans and boxers off.

“Hey Gerard,” Mikey called from the other side of the door as he twisted the knob. “Why the fuck is your door locked?”

“Shit! Quick! In the closet!” I whispered to Frankie as I picked his clothes up and handed them to him. “Just a minute, Mikey.” As soon as Frank was in the closet I walked over to the door and opened it. “What the fuck do you want?”

“I heard some noises coming from in here… Why’s your shirt on the floor?” He asked as he pushed past me and picked it up. “And what the hell happened to it?”

“Oh... I, uh, didn’t like it anymore. So, I… tore it up.”

“You just fucking bought it, could have taken it back.”

“I lost the receipt.”

“Whatever,” He said it tossed it to me as he walked out of the room. “Just keep it down. My god, it sounded like an animal was dying in here.” I quickly closed the door and locked it as I heard Frankie begin to giggle. Frank came out of the closet and smiled. “Well, that was a complete bonerkill. Now, take your pants off and cuddle with me.” I smiled and did as I was told. Frank and I climbed into bed and sat there talking for hours.

“Oh Frank, where have you been all my life?” I asked as I ran my fingers through his hair and gazed into his eyes.

“In hell. Where have you been?”

“You fucking killed my moments.” I said as I gave Frank a playful glare.

“Mhm, I bet I did.” He said as he climbed ontop of me and began to kiss me. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his back as he began kissing my neck. Our makeout session lasted for a long time. When Frank became tired and both of us were panting due to running out of breath, he flopped back down into his place. I smiled at him and reach for his hand. He returned the smile and intertwined our fingers. I rolled over a bit and rested my head on his chest. He let my hand go and wrapped his arms around me.
♠ ♠ ♠
HEY GUYS. LONG TIME NO UPDATE. Sorry. D;
I know I promised a couple of you an update like a month ago.
I'm sorry I didn't keep my promise. Things got busy and I had a lot of writer's block during study hall. Well, I actually had writer's block during this, so that's why it probably sucks.
Um yeah, I wanted to make this a lot longer, but I figured you guys needed an update as soon as possible.
I know, I'll probably get a ton of hate for this because they were about to have sex and then mikey came in.
No worries though, it will happen eventually. OH YEAH, Mikey's unicorn was returned to me.
But not to Mikey in the story. Possibly next update, which will be coming soon, you'll find out what happened.
Um, as a couple of you know, there might just be a new story of mine coming out. It's a waycest. So, be looking forward to that.
Comment, subscribe.
I love you all. <3
Goddamn, this was probably longer than the update.