Status: Living happily ever after...well as happy as you can get with werewolves and vampires.

Oh Yeah...It's Hot

04. Naughty, Naughty

I have been here for three weeks and I have gotten close to everyone especially Leah. Kim and I are friends but not like Leah and I. She is like the sister I never had. Emily is like the mom I wish I had. She cares about each of us equally but the boys think that she likes me more. Their just jealous because Emily didn’t yell at me when we were running around squirting each other with water guns. The guys are just like brothers to me. Too much like brothers. They pick on me more than anybody I know. I know its all fun and games but sometimes they make me so mad. Every time Paul laughs I glare at him and he stops. They have gotten to know more about me since I got here. Like my favorite colors are purple, pink, yellow and black. My favorite foods; sushi, chicken nuggets, banana chips and bratwursts. They made the mistake and finding out my favorite drink which makes me extremely hyper; Mountain Dew. Billy almost killed them because I was up all night. Along with all that stuff they found out what I am afraid of. Spiders, snakes, clowns, and extreme dark where you can’t see your hand even if it’s an inch in front of your face. They have also discovered that I am not the best person to be woken up by other people. I like to wake up on my own. If someone wakes me up I am in a bad mood all day and I take it out on whoever is close to me. Like yesterday morning, Quil and Embry woke me up so we all could go cliff diving. They woke me up for a stupid reason. They only time its ok to wake me up is if it’s an emergency other than that, I like to get my beauty sleep. Well when we got to the cliff they stood by the edge and I pushed them off of it. They haven’t come near me since. Well today is a new day. At seven twenty-five my alarm on my cell phone went off. This meant two things to me; one it was time to get up and two it was the first day of school. It was senior year. In exactly nine months I would be graduating from high school. I have been looking forward to this since I was three. I rubbed my eyes still in bed and pulled my blankets off of me. A cool breeze swept over me and it felt good. Last night it had gotten really hot in my room so I slept in my underwear and a sports bra with the window open . Now it was freezing. La Push weather was so unpredictable. I got out of bed and stretched before putting on a shirt Paul left at the house and headed to the bathroom. I always used the bathroom first thing in the morning. I crossed back over into my room and turned my Ipod on to start getting ready for my first day of senior year.

After I got dressed I put everything I would need into my backpack and headed into the kitchen. “Morning Desty.” Jared said leaning back in his chair at the kitchen table. The rest of the pack was there too.

“Hey guys.” I said sitting my bag on the counter and grabbing a cup of coffee. I expected them to be here in the mornings since well they always are. “Excited for school?” I asked.

“Oh yes, can’t you just feel the excitement in the atmosphere?” Seth laughed.

“Smart ass.” I said. I finished my cup of coffee then went into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Before I could walk out of the bathroom Paul walked in blocking my way out and closing the door behind him.

“Good morning.” He said wrapping his arms around my waist. Before I could say anything he crashed his lips to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. After a few minutes of that I pulled away.

“Now it’s a good morning.” I said smiling. “We better go.” I said grabbing his hand and leading him out of the bathroom. The guys were still sitting at the table talking when we walked in. I grabbed my back pack and walked to the door. “COME ON!” I yelled. They all grunted and got up anyways. We loaded up the cars and headed to the school. It was a five minute drive to the school. We got out and the guys walked me to the main office to get my schedule.

“Hello, how can I help you?” the lady behind the desk asked.

“Uh my name is Destiny Black. I just moved here.” I answered.

“Oh yes. You’re Uncle said you would be starting today. I have everything right here.” She said turning to the desk behind her. She turned back around with three or four pieces of paper. “Alright, this is your class schedule, your locker number and combination, the map of the school and welcome to La Push High.” She said smiling and handing me the papers.

“Thank you.” The guys and I started toward where my locker which was in the same area as Paul, Jake and Quil. They went to find their lockers and put their stuff in it while I did the same. I carried a three subject notebook, a folder, two pens and a pencil. When I closed my locker and turned around I noticed that I was being stared at by everyone. The guys had the same expressions on their faces, star struck. More than half will more than likely end up trying to get me to go out with them. The girls were staring in jealousy. Why they were jealous of me I had no idea. I went to my first period and we really didn’t do anything except talk, well the class did I didn’t. I was in the middle of looking for my six period class when a group of guys, jocks to be exact, stopped in my way preventing me from moving. “Uh excuse me.” I said looking up at them.

“How’s it going cutie?” One of them asked.

“It would be going better if you would move and let me find my class.” I said trying to walk around them. That didn’t work they just moved with me.

“Hey, we’re not done talking to you.” One of them said.

“Well I think you are. Now move before I force you.” I said getting angry.

“Hmm…I like my girls tough.” The one closest to me said. He took a step toward me and I put my arms out to stop him.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” I warned.

“And why not?” he asked smacking my ass. *Oh no he didn’t.* I thought to myself. I looked up at him and he winked.

“I warned you.” I said. I dropped my books onto the floor then grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back then rammed his face into a locker. He fell to the ground and one of his friends took a step forward and raised his hand as if he were going to hit me. Before his hand could make contact with me there was a tanned arm in front of me with the guys hand in his grasp. I looked to see who it was and it was Jake with the gang.

“Were you seriously about to hit my cousin Jason?” he asked. I looked at ‘Jason’ and he gulped.

“This doesn’t concern you Black or any of you.” Jason said jerking his arm out of Jake’s hand.

“Actually it concerns all of us. If you mess with her you mess with us.” Jake said. The guys all came to stand in front of me blocking my view from Jason and his posse.

“This aint over.” He said turning away to walk down the hall. His posse followed close behind him. I sighed in relief and picked up my books.

“You ok Des?” Jake asked turning around to look at me.

“Yeah. Thanks guys.” I said smiling at them. Paul came up beside me and wrapped his arm around my waist. He was so sweet to me.

“No problem. What class you got?” Jake asked.

“Uh. Room 104 biology.” I answered looking at my schedule.

“Sweet, you’re going to love Mr. Harris. He is the coolest teacher ever and you have it with us.” Seth said. I smiled.

“Thank god.” I smiled. We walked to the class room and they took their seats. I went up to Mr. Harris and showed him my schedule and he wrote my name down in the attendance book.

“Welcome Miss. Black and you may take your seat by Mr. Ellis.” He said pointing to a seat. It was no where near any of the guys. I walked to my seat and smiled at the boy in the seat next to mine.

“Hi, I’m Alex.” He said.

“Destiny.” I replied. Mr. Harris started the class having me stand up at the front of the class to tell people about myself. Of course being from California the girls had several questions about the fashion, parties, they asked if I met any celebs. “I’ve met Orlando Bloom once, and I ran into the Jonas Brothers every now and then at a popular coffee shop.” I said. The girls all giggled when I mentioned them. The guys were asking questions about “sexy vixens” as they called them. “I ran into Paris Hilton once. She was such a snob.” The gang even threw in some questions for the hell of it. It seemed like the whole period I was being interrogated by the class. I answered the questions without hesitation except for one which threw me off. One of the guys who were obviously trying to flirt with me asked if I had a boyfriend. I looked at Paul automatically; I didn’t know what to say. I mean, he was sweet and an incredible guy, I liked him and he liked me and everything but he never really asked me out or anything. My smile that I had on my face fell when I couldn’t figure out how to answer the question. I saw Paul’s face turn solemn. He was either confused or upset that I didn’t answer immediately. “Uh…I-I don’t know honestly.” I said almost a whisper. I saw the guys look at Paul then at me and I shrugged my shoulders. Paul stood up and walked out of the class room. I knew he was mad but I hadn’t done anything wrong. I looked at the floor and sighed. Thankfully the bell rang after that and I hurriedly grabbed my stuff and went to my locker to grab my back pack. I slung it over my shoulders and went to go find Paul. I ran out the schools doors that led to the parking lot and saw him walking down the stairs. “PAUL! WAIT UP!” I yelled running after him. He kept walking toward the cars. I was running as fast as I could to get to him. “PAUL! GOD DAMN IT STOP!” I yelled. He stopped as I caught up to him. “Why are you mad?” I asked.

“Because you said that you didn’t know if you had a boyfriend or not.” He said obviously pissed.

“I don’t. I didn’t lie.” I answered.

“So I’m not you’re boyfriend?” he asked.

“No because you never asked me out.” I said. He looked at me for a minute and rubbed the back of his neck.

“I guess you’re right.” He said. He took a step closer to me and wrapped his hand around the back of my neck pulling me closer to him. I put my hands on his chest and sighed. “Destiny.”

“Paul.”

“Would you be my girlfriend?” he asked. I raised my head as if I was going to kiss him and just before they touched I pulled away and started walking toward the cars.

“I guess.” I said without looking back but smiling the entire way. I heard his feet run up behind me and then I felt his arms around my waist as we got to his car. He spun me around and I squealed out loud. When he stopped I turned around and leaned up against the side of the car. He instantly crashed his lips to mine and it turned into the biggest make out session we have had yet. We stood there making out until the guys started howling. My face flushed red and Paul growled at them.

“The two of you are going to get lock jaw one of these days.” Jared teased.

“Oh whatever.” I said embarrassed. I turned around and opened the passenger side door and got in. Paul walked around to the driver’s side and got in. The guys were pressing their faces up against the window making kissing faces. I was laughing hysterically by the time we left. We eventually made it to the house, which was empty. “Billy must be fishing.” I said looking around.

“So…we’re alone?” he asked.

“I guess.” I said walking to my room. I set my back pack on my bed while Paul closed the door behind him. Once the door was closed I practically jumped on him and we started kissing. He laid me back on my bed while he hovered over me. The sexual tension had been building up between us for several days. It was so high that he left hickys on me but they were unseen. We haven’t done anything yet but we both wanted to. I wasn’t a virgin and neither was he but I was nervous with doing it with him because of something that Emily, Kim and Leah told me since they have been around this longer. They said that he could possible turn during sex and it could hurt me. I didn’t want that to happen because their emotions are connected to when they turn. It’s mostly when they get angry. Paul moved his lips to the side of my neck and kissed his way to my sweet spot which he found last Wednesday accidentally. He kissed it and I giggled in his ear. The tension got higher and higher until we finally released it. We started pulling each other’s clothes off as fast as we could until we were both naked. He reached into his pants and pulled out a little small wrapper. Protection; smart boy. I thought to myself. I was breathing heavy from the make out session and so was he. He slipped it on and positioned himself between my legs. He teased me for a few minutes till I had had enough so I grabbed him and shoved him in. I had been with a total of six guys and Paul was by far the best I have had. I have no idea how many partners he has had or who was his best but this was amazing. That night I fell asleep in his arms and my dreams were replaying everything that happened that night.