Status: Living happily ever after...well as happy as you can get with werewolves and vampires.

Oh Yeah...It's Hot

05. Self-defense don't always work

The next morning I woke up at four thirty in the morning feeling so freaking sore. I rolled over and regretted it immediately. I looked at Paul and saw that he was still sleeping facing the other side of the room. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and tried to stand up. My legs felt wobbly and weak, I felt as if I just ran a thousand miles. I tried stretching and my entire body cramped up. I curled up in a ball and fell to the floor with a thud. Paul shot up and looked around. “Destiny?” he asked with slight panic. I wined from the floor still in the fetal position. “What are you doing on the floor? At four thirty in the morning.” he asked confused.

“My whole body cramped up.” I answered through my teeth. He didn’t say anything, but he got out of bed and picked me up then placed me on the bed. I stretched out my body and rolled onto my back and buried my head in my pillow wining. I turned my head to the side and said “Now I know what rough sex feels like.” I said. He started to laugh but tried holding it in since Jake and Billy were asleep and I knew that for a fact since I could hear their snores from down the hall.

“I’m sorry.” He said pushing my hair out of my face. We both were still completely naked from last night and I couldn’t keep my eyes off of his...*cough cough* package. Apparently he noticed since he proudly asked, “Like what you see?” Oh did I ever. I felt so embarrassed that he saw me staring so I turned my head into my pillow and nodded. I heard him snicker from next to me. “Well I REALLY like what I see.” He said.

“And what would that be?” I asked turning onto my back. His eyes immediately went to my boobs. My boobs always grabbed guys’ attention even when I didn’t want it. It’s not like I was small because I wasn’t.

“A beautiful sex kitten that I get to have forever to myself.” He responded. I giggled quietly to myself. He was leaning over me while staring into my eyes.

“You know…there is no way I am going to be able to go to school as sore as I am.” I said tracing lines on his abs.

“Well how about I give you a full body Paul-ssage.” He said rubbing his hands together. He wiggled his eyebrows up and down making me laugh instead of giggle.

“Oh that would be awesome. Front or back first?” I asked in a seductive voice. He licked his lips while he thought about it.

“Front.” He said sitting up. I moved to the middle of my bed so he would have some room on it. “Close your eyes and relax.” He whispered. I did as told and felt the bed shift. Then his gigantic warm hands were massaging my arms, my chest, my stomach and legs. I could feel the tension start to wash away. He was a naughty boy when he started doing my legs. Even when he was up by my chest. “Ok flip over.” He said. I flipped over and felt his hands rub my butt as I did. Once I got comfy he started massaging my neck and back. It felt oh so good that I started to moan and apparently it made him…excited should I say. Ha ha. Every now and then he would plant kisses on my shoulder blades, my back, or something like that. He was a really great guy. He took care of me, he said he would protect me even before we started dating, and a lot more.

‘Babe that feels SOOO good.” I said quietly. I heard him snicker as he rubbed his hands all the way to my butt and squeezed it. I sighed and I felt completely relaxed for the first time in years. He kissed all the way up from my lower back to my cheek by my lips and laid next to me on his back with his arm behind his head. “Thank you. That felt so good.” I said rolling over to my side. My body no longer felt tense and tight. I looked at the clock and it was now six o clock. “Ready for day two?” I asked rubbing my hand up and down his stomach.

“I guess. Are you?” he asked rubbing my arm.

“Yep.” I replied. We both sighed at the same time. We lay in bed for a few more minutes till we heard a door open and close; it was either Jake or Billy. More than likely Billy since I’ve been waking Jake up for the last couple mornings. “Ok, you gotta go home to get ready.” I said sitting up.

“What if I don’t want to?” he asked rubbing his hand down my back leaving a warm trail.

“Well you are going to have to.” I answered getting off of the bed and putting my bathrobe on.

“Fine.” He said getting out of the bed and putting his clothes on. “I will be back before you are dressed.” I rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss then watched him jump out of my first store room to the ground outside that had a thin layer of snow on it. The weather here was so crazy; it could storm one day and then the next the ground would be covered in snow. I closed my window and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. The hot water relaxed me even more, my knots and tight muscles loosened up even more that by the time I got out I felt like a new person. I put my bathrobe back on and went over to my room to get dressed

.
After I got dressed I grabbed my bag, cell and Ipod then headed out to the kitchen. Billy and Jake weren’t there so I checked the house, nothing it was completely empty. I grabbed my cell phone and texted everybody; Jake, Seth, Paul, Embry, Jared, Quil and Kim. ‘Where is everybody?’ I asked. A few minutes later I got a text from Kim.

‘Patrol. They caught a vamp bt he got away. I was jus bout 2 text u & tell u.’ She said.

‘O. ok I guess I’m walkin then.’ It didn’t bother me to walk since it was only down the street. My phone vibrated and I had a text from Paul.

‘We’re on our way.’

‘Kk<3.’ I replied. I texted Kim back to let her know they were on their way. ‘Jus got a txt from Paul, he said they r on their way now.’ She texted back an ‘ok’. While I waited for them to get her I plugged my Ipod into my speakers and turned it to one of my favorite songs; LA Baby by the Jonas Brothers. As it started playing I got into the beat and started dancing around like crazy.

(She’s a)
L.A, L.A, BABY
(You’re my)
L.A, L.A, BABY
(She’s a)
L.A, L.A, BABY
Driving down the Highway Where
the California (Something breathes in my head)
YEAH, YEAH!
YEAH, YEAH!
YEAH, YEAH!
Out on Your Vacation Baby,
That's my destination, see you there
YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH!
Here we GO!
So now let's GO!
You gotta, GO! GO!
Bring it on!
The two of us tonight
we can make it last forever
we'll need to realize
it's just you and me together
Hollywood is the time
the stars are shining
for you and me? Tonight in this city
where Dreams are made of,
where Dreams are made of,
you can do whatever YOU Can,
Pick a Place and tell me
WHAT YOU SEE!
YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH!
YEAH! YEAH!
Here we GO!
So now let's GO!
You gotta, GO! GO!
Bring it on!
The two of us tonight
we can make it last forever
we'll need to realize
it's just you and me together
Hollywood is the time
the stars are shining
for you and me? tonight in this city
Where Dreams Are Made of,
L.A, L.A, BABY
(She’s a)
L.A, L.A, BABY
(You’re my)
L.A, L.A, BABY
(She’s a)
L.A, L.A,
It's the TWO of Us Tonight
we can make it last forever
we'll need to realize
it's just you and me together
Hollywood is the time
the stars are shining
for you and me? Tonight in this city
Where Dreams Are Made of, YEAH
(oh, oh, oh)
Where Dreams Are Made of, Yeah
(oh, oh, oh)
Where Dreams Are Made of, Come on
Where Dreams Are Made of

Every time they would sing ‘L.A. BABY’ I would yell it because that is where I am from. When the song ended I did the dorkiest thing ever. I made rock on signs with my fingers and proceeded to yell, “THANK YOU WASHINGTON!!” That’s when I heard it. I heard loud laughs coming from behind me. I straightened up and turned around slowly, obviously embarrassed. I saw the entire pack standing in the door way of the house that led to the backyard, they were laughing hysterically at me. “Uh, how long have you guys been there?” I asked.

“Long enough to know that you have killer dance moves.” Seth laughed. My face turned even redder than it ever has before. I felt so humiliated. I stood there and waited for them to stop laughing. After a few minutes of laughing they stopped and we left for school. When we got there everything was fine until we got out of the car. The guys had to leave again because they caught the vamp’s scent. Kim and I were sitting on the back of the car waiting for them to get back.

“Hey sexy thang. Where’s your body guards at?” he asked in a cocky tone.

“They will be here in a minute so I advise you to leave.” I said turning my attention back to Kim.

“Well I’m not ready to leave yet.” He said rubbing my leg. I looked at his hand and then at him. He started to slide it up higher. I knocked it off my leg and moved closer to Kim. “Oh come on baby, don’t be that way. You know you want me.” He said.

“Oh as if I would ever want you. Now why don’t you go harass some other girl?” I said grabbing Kim’s hand and sliding off the car.

“You know you don’t mean that.” He said blocking my way.

“Yes I do now move before I make you.” I said pushing past him with Kim’s hand still in mine.

“How did you know I like my girls rough?” he said smacking me on the ass again.

“For one, I am not you’re girl. Two if you expect to keep that hand I advise you to keep it to yourself and off my ass or I will remove it clear off of your body.” I threatened. He must not have heard me clearly because he grabbed my arm and pulled me toward him. I tried to shove him back but he didn’t move. He held me with one hand and smacked my ass again. I lifted my hand and smacked him in the face as hard as I can. He let go of me and I stumbled back. He touched his cheek where my hand made contact and looked at me. He raised his hand and slapped me in the face. I fell to the ground between the cars and spit out a little blood.

“You little bitch.” He said coming toward me. Kim bent down and tried to help me up but I pushed her away.

“Go. Go get help.” I said. Jason came up to me and hit me again. I fell against the ground and more blood came out. I could hear Kim running down the street yelling for help. Jason’s posse stood at both ends of the cars blocking the view of the people that were trying to see what was going on. Jason got on top of me and pinned me to the ground.

“I’m gonna teach you to never hit me.” He said hitting me again. He started to undo my pants while I fought him off. One of his friends held my arms and covered my mouth while he pulled my pants off of me. He was going to rape me. I started to cry as he hit me again and started to unzip his pants. I was laying on the ground which was really cold in nothing but my top and bra. Just before he could go any further he was pulled off of me and his friend let go of me. I had closed my eyes so opened them to see the guys fighting Jason and his friends. Kim was no where to be found. Jared probably told her to stay back. I sat up and scooted to the car and curled up in a ball. “You’ll pay for that!” Jason yelled at the guys while he and his friends ran. The guys looked at me and walked over to me. Paul wrapped me in his arms and Jake put his jacket over my legs. Some how my pants were back on me a few minutes later. I couldn’t stop crying. This memory was going to haunt me forever.

“You’re not going to school today. Come on.” Paul said picking me up. We all went back to the house and stayed there for the day. I stayed in my bed the entire time with Paul, crying until I fell asleep.

~Paul’s P.O.V~

Jason was going to die for this. Destiny has cried for five hours straight. She hasn’t left her room at all. I stayed with her till she fell asleep. I slipped my arm out from under her head and slid off the bed then walked to the door. As I opened it she rolled over so I froze to make sure she didn’t wake up. She didn’t thankfully. I squeezed through the small space and closed the door as quietly as I could. I walked into the living room where the pack was. “How is she?” Seth asked.

“Uh…she’s asleep.” I answered sitting down on the couch. Everybody got quiet for a minute.

“You know hes not going to get away with this right. Once Billy finds out what happened he’s gonna jump into action.” Jake said.

“Yeah I know. I just can’t believe this happened.” I said putting my head in my hands.

“It’s going to be ok.” Seth said patting my back.

“I broke my promise.” I said.

“What promise?” Jared asked.

“I made a promise to her that I would never let anything happen to her and I would always be there to protect her.”

“But he didn’t get to go any further because you stopped him.” Quil said.

“What if we weren’t in the area? Huh? He would’ve raped her, I was almost too late.” I said standing up. They knew that it was true. Just then Leah came rushing in through the door. She was in Port Angeles with Emily and her mom today so she must have found out. This was not good because she and Destiny were best friends.

“HOW THE HELL COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?” she yelled looking at me.

“I already feel bad, you don’t gotta rub it in.” I said.

“SHE WAS JUMPED PAUL, SHE WAS ALMOST RAPED. YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN THERE.” She yelled.

“I KNOW LEAH!!!” I yelled back. “HE IS GOING TO GET HIS SOON.” We glared at each other for a few minutes.

“Where is she?” she asked.

“In her room asleep.” I said.

“No I’m not.” A voice said from the door way. We turned and saw Destiny standing in the hall. She was still in the same clothes, she had dry blood still on her and dried tear trails that led from her eyes to her chin. Leah walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. Destiny hugged her back and started to cry. Leah turned her head to look at me.

“Give us a minute.” She said walking to Destiny’s room. “KIM!” she called. Kim jumped off of Jared’s lap and ran into her room and closed the door.

~Destiny’s P.O.V~

I woke up to yelling in the other room. It sounded like Paul and Leah. If Leah was here then I wanted to talk to her since she was my best friend here. I got up and walked into the living room. “In her room asleep.” Paul said.

“No I’m not.” I said in a quiet voice. Everybody’s eyes turned to me. I knew I looked hideous because I hadn’t changed or cleaned the blood off of me. I saw the guys start shaking. Leah walked over to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back and immediately started to cry.

“You ok?” she whispered. I shook my head and sniffled. “Give us a minute.” She said to someone. We started to walk back to my room to talk. “KIM!” she yelled. I heard Kim running down the hall. I sat on my bed and looked at them. “What happened?” Leah asked.

“Kim and I were sitting on the back of Paul’s car talking when Jason and his posse walked up to us. He said ‘hey sexy thang. Where’s your body guards at?’ I told him that they would be right back and to leave us alone, but he just kept pushing himself on me. When we tried to leave he grabbed me and smacked my ass so I slapped him across the face.” I said stopping to wipe a tear and my nose. Then I continued, “That obviously pissed him off because he hit me and I fell between the cars. Then he tried to…to rape me.” I squeaked. I started sobbing again and put my head in my hands. Leah and Kim came to sit by me.

“It’s ok D.” Kim said.

“Why haven’t you changed yet?” Leah asked.

“Cause I’ve been to scared. He might pop back up or something.” I said through my hands.

“Well Kim and I will stay in here while you change. Come on let’s get you cleaned up.” Leah said getting up to pull my shades down and close my curtains. I started to undress and changed into my pajamas. Once I was changed Leah and Kim used wet rags to clean the blood and dirt off of me. It took them a few minutes to get it off but when they did you could see the spots where my face was starting to bruise. I looked in the mirror and sighed.

“Well don’t I look fabulous?” I said with a small laugh in my voice. We walked out of the room and heard a new voice in the living room. Billy.

“Did anyone call the police?” he asked. I quietly walked around the corner coming into his view. “Oh dear god.” He said looking at me. He rolled over to me and grabbed my hand. “Are you ok?” he asked.

“I guess self defense don’t always work.” I answered.

“Ok, well I am going to call Charlie and see what he can do.” He said. I nodded and moved so he could go into the kitchen. I walked over to Paul and sat on his lap. Nobody really talked for the rest of the night. Everyone left around midnight except Paul since he refused to leave me. Billy didn’t have a problem with it and Jake protested a little bit but not much. I wasn’t in the mood for talking so I went straight to sleep, wrapped in Paul’s arms.