Status: Living happily ever after...well as happy as you can get with werewolves and vampires.

Oh Yeah...It's Hot

06. Clean up, Clean up

It’s been about three weeks since Jason attacked me in the school parking lot. The guys haven’t left my side since then except to patrol but that’s usually when I am asleep so it doesn’t bother me as much. The day after it happened Chief Swan and a few other police officers arrested him and his friends for attempted rape, assault and battery. They came and took pictures of my face then asked me a few questions. Last Tuesday we had to go to court for the whole thing and it was stressful. I gave them my testimony and Kim told them what happened. Jason is doing a year in Juvenile while his friends are doing four to five months. My face is completely healed and I act like nothing ever happened. That was then, this is now and right now I am planning my nineteenth birthday which is on September twenty-first with Leah, Emily and Kim. I didn’t wanna have a party because I just wanted to have a relaxing day with my friends but the girls demanded that I was having one. “We could do a themed party.” Kim said looking around. I made a face and shook my head.

“No themes.” I said.

“Why not?” she asked.

“Because I don’t want a party, I just wanna relax.” I said flipping through the magazine I was looking at.

“You can do that any day of the year; this is a day to celebrate your birth.” Emily said.

“My birth isn’t that special.” I whispered.

“I beg to differ.” Paul said from the doorway behind me.

“Damn wolf hearing.” I whispered. “It really isn’t anymore special than any of your guys’ birthdays.” I said.

“When was the last time you had a birthday party here in La Push?” Leah asked.

“Eight years ago. When my mom left.” I said closing the magazine and looking at all of them.

“Oh.”

“That’s why I don’t like having birthday parties.” I said. They all looked in every other direction. “But if it was just a party for EVERYBODY to come to and not a celebration then that would be fine.” I said looking at them.

“Really?” Kim asked. I nodded my head and smiled. “Ok then let’s plan a non birthday party party. “ She said smiling. They started talking about all the details. I looked up at Paul who jerked his head signaling for me to follow. I got up off the couch and followed him to my room.

“What’s up?” I asked once I closed the door.

“Nothing. Just wanted to see you in private.” He said sitting on my bed. I walked over to stand in front of him and ran my fingers through his hair. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck and I started to play with his hair. “You know something?” he asked rubbing his hand down my hips and back up to my waist.

“What’s that?” I said.

“You are so beautiful.” He said. I smiled and felt my cheeks turned a shade of pink.

“Thank you.” I said. He placed his hand on my cheek and rubbed his thumb against it. Every time he would touch me little tingles would shoot through my body. Just as I was about to kiss him my door swung open.

“Hey Destiny, what would you think about-. “ Kim asked walking in. Once she looked at us she stopped. “Oopsies. I’m just gonna leave.” She said turning around and walking out closing the door behind her. Paul and I looked at each other and started laughing.

“Bet she’s embarrassed.” Paul said.

“Not as embarrassed as she would have been if she would have come in a few minutes later.” I said stepping back and walking toward the door.

“What is that supposed to mean?” He asked. I just winked but didn’t say anything. “Destiny, what did you mean?” he asked walking to the door. I turned the corner and walked toward the front door. I heard him growl playfully. The girls were watching me walk past them with a smile on my face. He started to walk fast. Just as I reached the front door he grabbed the back of my shirt stopping me.

“I guess you will never find out now will you.” I said winking at him and then bolting out of the house into the front yard. He ran out and started chasing me but not using his wolf speed so it was fair because I got mad when he used it for his advantage.

“Get back here!” he yelled laughing and chasing me around the house. He almost got me a few times but I would make a sudden move in the opposite direction making him miss and fall to the ground.

“NEVEEEERRRR!!!!” I yelled running in a zig zag formation. He started to use his wolf speed a little bit and that’s when I saw the rest of the gang walking up. I bolted for Jake. “JAAAKE HELP ME!!” I yelled running behind him.

“Wha-what’s going on?” he asked.

“The big bad wolf is trying to eat me.” I said laughing. Paul stopped in front of him and still tried to get me.

“Move Jake.” He said playfully pushing him out of the way but I moved behind Quil. He just pushed them out of the way except Embry who tried to help me out but he failed. Finally I ran behind Sam thinking he would help me out. Just as I thought Paul was going to give up and I could relax, Sam moved out of the way and Paul gently jumped on me.

“AAHHH!!” I yelled as I landed on the ground. “SAM YOU ARE SUCH A TRAITOR!” I yelled grabbing a small twig and throwing it at him. They all started laughing at me. They all went and sat on the back porch while I layed in the middle of the yard.

“DESTINY!! ARE YOU GOING TO GET UP?” Quil asked.

“EHH…I’m debating on it.” I replied. I heard them laughing from the porch. I got up and walked over to the porch. “What are we doing on this fabulous Saturday morning?” I asked. They looked at each other then to me. “We could go to Port Angeles or Seattle.” I suggested.

“Ok.” They all said. They were all sitting the steps and since they were huge they took up every inch of space. I stumbled my way past them and went to my room to get dressed.

“Ok let’s go!” I yelled running out to Paul’s car and got in the driver’s seat. Since I moved here I haven’t driven at all. I started honking the horn when they didn’t come out. When they did Paul looked at me in the driver’s seat and started shaking his head. He walked over to the driver’s side and opened it.

“What are you doing?” he asked holding the door open.

“I’m gonna drive.” I said looking at him.

“Uh nobody drive’s my baby.” He said. I frowned.

“But I thought I was your baby?” I asked in a sad voice.

“You are but-“ I gave him the puppy dog eyes. Nobody has been able to resist the eyes.

“Please baby?” I asked turning to face him. He looked at me and I could tell he was trying not to cave in. I took my hand and started to rub it up and down his body.

“No-o.” he stuttered. I was not going to give up until the keys were in my hand. I stood up in the doorway and pressed my body against his. I wrapped my arms around his neck and slid myself down till my feet were on the ground. I wrapped my leg around him and grinded my body against his. I knew the guys were watching because I could hear them laughing in the background. Paul was always the hard ass. Attitude, anger, hatred and revenge was what he lived for. Now he lived to make me happy and all I had to do was stuff like this and I would get my way. He shuttered out a breath and closed his eyes. I knew of one other thing that would break him. I put my lips by his ear and started moaning.

“Mmm…please baby. Ooooh. Ooh, please.” I knew I had worked because he was starting to get a boner and plus he pushed me away from him and started kissing me. I smiled and kissed him back. He pulled away and looked at me.

“Fine.” He said handing me the keys.

“YES!” I yelled grabbing them. He started to walk around the car and looked at me.

“You are evil.” He said smiling.

“Only to you honey.” I said sliding into the front seat. The guys were still laughing when he opened the passenger side to get in. I looked at him and he had a full blown boner now. I bit my lips trying to hold in my laughter.

“Are you guys coming or not?” he asked getting in and closing the door. He looked at me and frowned. “This is your fault.” He said pointing to his pants.

“It’s not my fault you can’t control your…stuff.” I said stifling a laugh. He just looked at me. Quil, Embry Jared, Seth and Kim rode with us while everyone else was in Jake’s car. We pulled out of the drive way and headed to Port Angeles. The guys were cracking joke’s the whole way there and I almost drove off the road laughing so hard. Once we got there we pulled into an empty parking lot to figure out what we were going to do. The girls and I chose to go see a movie and to the mall, but the guys wanted to go bowling or laser tagging. I went over to Paul while Kim went over to Jared and we did the same thing that I did earlier. It took less than five seconds for Paul to agree with me. Jared on the other hand chose to go back to the house. We all busted out laughing until we couldn’t breathe. In the end we ended up going to the mall. Every time we would go into a store the guys would complain so we went into a few sports stores and stuff for guys. The only stores that Paul didn’t complain in were the lingerie stores. I didn’t show him any of them but he saw the ones I picked to try on. The last store we went into was Victoria’s Secret and I decided to be nice and let Paul see them. They had a private viewing area in the dressing rooms. Paul sat in the chair waiting for me to finish trying them on, he didn’t expect me to show him this time. When I got the first one on I opened the curtain and stood in a sexy pose. His mouth hit the floor when the curtain opened. It was a set that was black and hot pink. He licked his lips but I acted like I had done this before. “So what do you think?” I asked turning around. The bottoms were boy shorts that went up my butt a little to separate my cheeks.

“Uh…i-i-I yeah I like it.” He stuttered. I smiled and tried on several other ones then showed him. “I think I’m gonna go…sit with the guys before I get kicked out of here for doing something inappropriate.” He said getting up out of the chair and rushing out of the dressing room. I started laughing and got dressed. When I walked out the guys were at the game shop across from Victoria’s secret. I bought a few of the ones I tried on and waited for Emily and Kim to come out. Apparently they had the same idea I had because when we met up with the guys Jared, Paul and Sam all looked at us as if they were going to jump on us right at that moment.

“Have fun?” I asked Paul that night after we got back to Billy’s house.

“Yes. I. Did.” He said sitting on my bed watching me put my clothes away. I giggled.

“Hey I have a question.” I said.

“What’s that?”

“I figured since you are always over here staying the night with me, maybe I can stay the night with you for a change.” I said leaning against my closet door. He thought about it for a minute.

“Ok. That sounds fine with me.” He said. I smiled.

“Ok, well I will get my stuff together and we can head out.” I said. He nodded his head and lay back on my bed. While I packed my stuff he ended up falling asleep, which gave me the opportunity to pack some of the stuff I got today. When I finished I zipped my duffle bag and put it by the door. “Paul.” I said hitting his leg. He didn’t wake up. “Paul!” I said shoving his leg to the side. He grunted which made me laugh. I tried for several more minutes to get him up but it didn’t work. I was getting really annoyed so I went to find Jake. When I found him he was in the garage working on a car. “Hey Jake you got a water gun by any chance?” I asked.

“Uh yeah. It should be in the shed. Why, what’s up?” he asked rolling out from under the car.

“Paul won’t wake up.” I said annoyed. He laughed and rolled back under.

“Good luck with that.” I ran to the shed and looked for it. It was the same water gun he had when he was little. I filled it up with water and went into my room. He was still asleep so I started squirting him as soon as I was in the room. He shot up and looked around.

“What the hell!?” he yelled.

“Morning sunshine.” I said hiding the gun. He wiped his face off and sighed.

“You ready to go?” he asked. I nodded my head and sat the gun on the table. He grabbed my bag and led me out to his car. It was a really short drive there. I had only been to his house once but I never went in. It was small just like Sam and Emily’s, big enough for Paul even though he was hardly ever there anymore. He held the door open for me and closed it after we were in the living room. I looked around and my mouth fell open. It. Was. A. Mess. There were clothes everywhere, plates were on the table and kitchen counter, pizza and Chinese boxes covered the empty spots and glasses that still had liquid in them sat out.

“Are we in the wrong house?” I asked looking around.

“Uh…no.” he said hanging his keys up on the key holder. We walked to his room where I put my bag on his bed in fear I would lose it. “So…do you wanna watch a movie or something?” he asked as we walked out of his room.

“Sure…Whatcha got?”

“You can look at them. Their over by the TV.” He said sitting on the couch. I nodded my head and made my way over to them. As I looked them over he had movies that I had never heard of, movies that were older than me, some that I loved and even ones that I hated. I ended up choosing a comedy, Master of Disguise. This movie was absolutely hilarious. In the middle of the movie I had my head on his lap playing with his hand when we heard a howl in the distance. I looked up at Paul and he looked like he didn’t wanna go.

“I’ll be fine. You better go before they come and drag you out.” I said raising my head for him to get up.

“Ok, be back soon.” He said bending over to give me a kiss. He walked out the back door and I was alone. I wasn’t in the mood to watch the movie anymore so I put some music on and started cleaning. I put his clothes in the laundry room and started a load, threw the trash away, took the dishes to the kitchen and cleaned them. I swept the floor, wiped the counters and tables down, I took out the trash, did the laundry, made his bed, cleaned the toilet, sink and tub and then vacuumed. I loved to clean because it helped me relax and relieve stress. When I finished I laid on the couch and closed my eyes. I felt so icky from all the dirt and dust that was on me so I decided to take a shower. The towel and rags had already been put away so I had a clean towel to use. I got in and scrubbed my body head to toe. I washed my hair and did everything else. I shaved everything and then got out. I wrapped the towel around me and walked to his room to get dressed.

While I was putting my clothes in the washer my phone started ringing in the other room. ‘I have an excellent father, his strength is making me stronger, I grew up in a pretty house and I had to space to run and I...had...the best days with you...today.’ “You finally call me after a month of me being gone. What have you been doing?” I asked picking up the phone.

“Sorry baby girl. We lost the charger and I couldn’t charge my phone. How have you been doing? I sure miss you.” My dad said. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

“Uh, I’ve been good. A lot of stuff has happened to me since I got here.” I answered.

“Oh really? Like what?” he asked. I had always been able to talk to my dad, he was a good listener. I told him everything from getting stitches the first day I was here, to Paul and me dating. He said that would have to meet Paul to see if he’s a good guy. He asked me if the guys had told me their secret and it shocked me that he knew about it.

“You knew the entire time and you didn’t bother to tell me?” I said.

“It wasn’t my secret to tell. Also that is one of the reasons why I allowed you to go there.” He replied. I got really confused.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Well there is a slight possibility that you might become like them.” My breath caught in my throat and I choked on it. “You ok hon?”

“Yeah just choked on my air.” I laughed. He chuckled a few times. “So what do you mean I could become like them?”

“You could become a werewolf.”

“How?” I questioned.

“You and Jake have the same ancestors’ sweetie so you could change. But then again you might not.”

“Well this is a lot to take in.” I said.

“Yea I know honey. Well listen I gotta get off here. Kari and I are going out for dinner. I just thought I would call you and see how you were doing.” My dad said.

“Ok, have fun tonight dad. I love you.”

“Love you too kiddo. Bye.” He said. I hung up the phone and layed it on the table. I could become like Paul and the guys. This was a lot to swallow. I was so wrapped up in my thoughts that I was unaware of someone coming up behind me.

“WOAH! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?” Paul’s voice asked loudly behind me making me jump.

“I got bored and cleaned. I was afraid that the dirt monster might eat me while we were asleep.” I said getting up off the couch and walking over to him. “You like it?” I asked.

“I haven’t seen this place this clean since my parent’s live here.” He said looking around. “You didn’t have to do it.” He said.

“Actually I did. If you expect me to stay more often then it had to be cleaned.” He laughed and placed his lips on mine.

“Thank you.”

“No problem.” I smiled up at him.

“Well I am going to take a shower; I’m all hot and sweaty.” He said wiping his forehead.

“I like it. You look really sexy when you sweat.” I said in a sexy voice. He smiled.

“I don’t care how hot I look…I need a shower.” He said walking toward the bathroom. The water turned on a minute later and I heard the shower curtain move. I turned off the lights and TV then walked to the kitchen and decided that I would make him some dinner since I had already eaten. I made a skillet of hamburger helper but left it on the stove to stay warm. I still had my thoughts on what my dad had said about me becoming like them. I had to talk to someone about it so I walked to the bathroom and sat on the toilet.

“Hey babe can I talk to you?” I asked.

“Of course.” He said from the other side of the curtain.

“My dad called today while you were gone.” I said.

“Oh cool. How’s he doing?” he asked.

“Him and Kari were about to go out to dinner. When I was talking to him he said something that kinda boggled my mind.” I said nervously.

“What did he say?”

“Well we were talking about you and the guys and he said that he knew you all were wolves. He said that that was one of the reasons why he let me come here.” I said.

“What does us being wolves have to do with you coming here?” he asked.

“Well he said that since Jake and I have the same ancestors that there is a possibility that I could possibly become like you guys.” I said playing with my thumbs. He poked his head out which was covered in shampoo.

“What do you mean become like us?” he asked.

“I could become a werewolf.” I said quietly. He looked at me and I looked at him.

“That’s not possible. You’re human.” He said sticking his head back into the shower.

“Well Jake and I do have the same genes so there is the possibility that I could turn.” I said. Jake and the guys had told me what they went through when they turned. The pain, the anger, the hate, every detail. It made me nervous to think that I would have to go through the same thing they went through. He didn’t say anything for a few minutes.

“Well have you talked to Billy and Jake about it?” he asked.

“Not yet. I just found out but I presume Billy knows since I am his niece.” I said. He turned the water off and opened the curtain. I grabbed a towel and handed it to him. Seeing him naked was nothing new to me. I see him naked almost every day or every other day. He wrapped it around his waist and stepped out and went to his room. He grabbed a pair of clean boxers and put them on. I didn’t know what to do so I went to the kitchen and sat at the table with my head into my hands. He came in and inhaled his dinner then cleaned them up for me.

“You ok?” he asked.

“Yeah, I guess I’m just nervous to see if it happens.” I said looking at him.

“Don’t worry. If you do go to change I will help you through it.” He said kneeling in front of me and putting his hand on my leg.

“Thank you.” I said.

“No problem.” He tilted his head and planted a kiss on my lips. He grabbed my hand and started pulling me toward the bedroom. Before we left I turned the light off in the kitchen. When we in his room he started attacking my lips. He walked me over to the bed and pushed me gently onto it. “I never repaid you for cleaning up.” He said between kisses. I giggled as he moved his lips to my sweet spot. His hands went under my shirt and lifted it up over my head. I never put a bra back on or undies so I was going commando. He moved his lips down and kissed every spot he stopped on. He pulled my shorts off and threw them across the room. I tried to pull his boxers off but he stopped me. “Just relax, let me pleasure you tonight.” He said. I nodded my head and the pleasure began.