Status: Active

Runaway

Part 3: I Wish I Knew

Part 3: I Wish I Knew

Ville’s POV:

I really wish I knew what drew me to this girl. Not more then 2 almost 3 hours ago she was in distress, sitting on the bench cussing in Finnish. The searching for her lighter. I thought she just got back from traveling but I was wrong she was new in Helsinki. Within the hour she ended up telling me about herself. Which drew me more into wanting to know about her. It scared me but her eyes and the story they tell without her having to speak it scares me. And yet they are beautiful crystal blue like shattered ice and draw you in. The beautiful mystery here walking next to me to the club in this cold winter night. I was glad to have gotten up the courage to talk to her. But at the same time, scared that she won’t trust me and open up.
We made it to the club the music playing Evanescence’s Going Under. I thought it odd that it seemed to describe Julie. Though it was odd it almost did. She seemed to let herself under her troubles. Not letting anyone in, just falling in her own despair. I could tell her parents did a number on her, being she didn’t ever want to talk about them. So she indeed has trust issues which I can understand. I just hope she will open up to me more and let me in. Then the guard popped up. He knew me and not her. I knew you had to be 18 to get in. I had my ID but I didn’t know how old Julie was.
“Miss I’m going to have to see some ID.” Antti said grabbing her.
“Antti she’s with me! She just got here in Helsinki today. I forgot to tell her to grab her ID.” I said. “I assure you she’s 18.” he looked in my eyes. Everyone who knew me always knew I could never lie. Though I think I was now, I don’t think any of them noticed. He nodded and let us go and even told the bartenders that she was so she could drink.
“Thanks Ville.” she grinned.
“I just have one question,” I began to whisper. “Just how old are you?” She bit her lip. I mean common she shouldn’t be too young… Could she?
“I’m 16, but I’m turning 17 in a few days actually. On the 12th.” She said. I thought she was about 2 years maybe 3 years younger then I. Then my eyes widened.
“You’re only 16?” I whispered. We were standing in the corner now where no one disturbs us. She nodded. I pieced it together not sure if I was right or not. But if she’s a runaway… I couldn’t just do that to her. I let everything jump from my mind just letting it go. If she was a runaway, I’d let her tell me. We continued and got drinks. She ordered up some shots of jack. Everyone’s Fool came on. Seemed like someone was a request for Evanescence tonight. Then I watched Julie down 3 shots of Jack back to back. She looked at me.
“What never seen a girl drink before?” she looked as if she was betting. I gave her a look and asked the bartender for the strongest they had for 6 shots. I gave three to her and three to me. I took it and then the next I waited a moment before my third which was a bad idea on my part. She was already done.
“How does that not burn your throat?” I asked.
“I’m used to it. All last year I snuck out drinking in a few pubs when…” She stopped. I didn’t press it. But almost success. She almost spoke about something she was hiding from me earlier. I even felt like an ass when I thought of getting her drunk. I know anyone who get’s drunk enough they will start blabbering everything. But I didn’t want to do that. I nodded to her equaling her to the drinking skill. I mean she is pretty much full Finnish, almost. Other then the small percentage of her Hungarian decent. I had to say she was beautiful. Her features were mixed equally as being a half/half like I am.
Finally all of the rock music went off and Darude came on. Of course Sandstorm. Julie took one more shot then grabbed me and we were on the dance floor. Damn this girl could rave. I had to add that to my questions list. Where did she go clubbing? She then had a few glow sticks on her the song was in the slow down part. She went along very well with the music. Then the pace started going back up. Everyone moved forming a circle watching as she let the strings go twirling the glow sticks. I stood back watching as they got longer and shorter. That was something I’ve seen a few times but the people doing it always somehow got hurt but she did it and didn’t hit herself once! It was pretty awesome. She went on the rest of the song. Everyone dancing and watching her at the same time. As the song came to a close everyone cheered to her then Next To You came on. She bowed and walked back to me as the crowed began to cover the floor again.
I have to say, I don’t know if it was the alcohol or just her. But as the song began we were dancing on each other. We were so into it I started to get hard. I pulled away a moment still dancing with her reminding myself I was with Susan. Julie then took my hands with hers and we began to get close again. The swear from our bodies coursing down our faces. Her makeup still looked amazing as her face glistened. I looked at her lips full and supple and wanted so badly to kiss them.
This beautiful thing, that is just driving me wild. Great body, can speak almost fluent Finnish, so mysterious, I just wanted her and to know more. Her eyes, her exotic way she dances. How she looks in her outfit, and her ass. Oh man peeking out under her skirt so voluptuous. I did find it very ironic Naughty Boy by Gunter came on. Snapped me back to reality. I remembered Sue. And the fog from those shots was wearing off fast. Though I did find it cute that Julie knew the song. We were close to the stage she just jumped up and started dancing and singing the song. I giggled and jumped up there with her. We got a few others to join us.
I was shocked though, this was the first time I came to the club with another person other then my band and Sue that I actually had fun. Not that with the guys I didn’t have fun, I mean we played here a few times. And hung out a few times. But if Sue knew about me dancing with another girl she’d kill me. Finally that song had ended. Poison by Groove Coverage came on. We danced and she sang that one too. She had a pretty voice. And thank god I had selective hearing. One of the other girls who was on stage began dancing with her. Her boyfriend I guess danced over to me and we started talking.
“Dude you got a wild one there! Where did you find her!?” he was yelling so I could hear him.
“I wish I knew!” I called back as I saw Julie and the other girl get really close as the next song came on. They turned at the same time singing the song to me and the guy. Angel City with Touch Me came on. They danced with each other going down and up slowly with each other, very sexy I had to admit. Julie was very sexual as it seemed. Or it was the alcohol that made her like that. I was happy I invited her to come to the club. I knew she would come out of her shell at least here. She made friends with the girl we learned was Sade. Her boyfriend was Daniel. We were now sitting in a booth with some drinks sitting on the table.
“So are you two dating?” Sade asked?
“Oh no… We actually just met!” Julie said.
“Oh!” Daniel looked surprised. “From how you were dancing it looked like you were dating.”
“Oh what she meant was, we met earlier today. We know each other enough though.” I said.
“Ahh, so where did you two meet?” Sade asked.
“Well I was trying to get a hold of a friend of mine. Ville came up when I was looking for my lighter and gave me a light. We talked some, I still had no luck with getting a hold of her and he invited me to stay at his place for the time being.” she said.
“Wait, you’re not from Finland?” Daniel asked. She shook her head.
“No she isn’t. But I just couldn’t let her wander around without knowing her way.” I said smiling at her. She smiled back.
“And I thank you sooo much for that!” She gave me a peck on the lips. All I could think was good thing it was dark where we were sitting. I blushed madly. I knew I would remember that. Her lips were so soft.
“Awe, Ville, you have some red on your lips.” Sade said.
“OH I’M SORRY!” Julie went on. She grabbed a napkin and dapped my lips with it wiping it off. I had to giggle.
“It’s alright.” I said smiling to her. I then noticed the look Dan was giving us.
“I swear you two could be a couple with how you’re acting. I mean wow you just met and already you guys look like you’re dating.” he laughed a hardy laugh. Sade could only giggle.
“Don’t mind him.” She brushed him aside. “So who is your friend you’re looking for? If you don’t mind me asking.”
“Oh I don’t mind, you might know her and where I can find her. Her name is Talvi Seppala.” she said. Sade looked like she was thinking.
“It rings a bell. Babe, do you remember a girl with the name Talvi Seppala?” she asked Dan.
“Hmm, sounds familiar.” he said thinking now. “OHH WAIT! I remember her! She used to live next door to my cousin!” Julies face lit up then dimmed.
“She used to live next door to him! Does she still or did she move?” she asked.
“The last I heard she moved. Not sure where to though. You said you’ve been trying to get a hold of her right?” Dan asked. Julie nodded.
“Well if it comes down to it look her up in the phone books. You’re bound to find her new address in there.” he made a point.
“Alright thanks. And if you get any news on her whereabouts could you please get a hold of me?” she asked.
“Or me. I want to make sure she get’s it just in case her phone doesn’t get it.” I popped in. Dan and Sade all nodded.
“Of course!” Sade said. We exchanged numbers and spoke awhile longer till I noticed the time.
“Well, Sade, Dan… It was wonderful meeting you both but I need to get home. I have work tomorrow and so does Julie.” I said.
“Wait what?” Julie asked confused. I giggled.
“Remember I’m going to talk to my dad about getting you a job.” I said. She thought a moment. She did drink a little too much.
“OHHHHHHHH Yeahhh!” She started laughing. Sade was giggling as she drank just as much as Julie. “Alright let’s go!” Julie pointed onwards. I giggled again.
“Alright my little adventurer let’s go. Again nice meeting you two and please any information just give us a call on Talvi!” I called.
“We will!” They called back. I got our jackets and put both hers and mine on her. It was cold outside and she wore less cloths than I did.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I wasn't expecting to update so soon but I got so into writing I finished it =D

So please comment and rate, review anything will be nice!

Thank you for reading!

AND DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT MY OTHER STORIES =D!!

~NN