Status: Active

Runaway

Part 4

Part 4:

We ventured back to the apartment the whole time Julie throwing my jacket back at me saying she was fine. I stopped arguing with her and put my jacket back on. It was fairly quiet on our walk back to my apartment. The streets were fairly empty as well. While we were walking I didn’t notice the black ice and Julie ended up slipping. I ran and caught her just in time.
“Are you alright?” I asked holding her in my arms. Her eyes were wide and she was scared.
“Y-yeah. Ville, kiitos.” Thanks. She said. I helped her back and held her arm over my shoulder as we walked the rest of the way across the street. She let go of me as we made it out front of my apartment. She ran and dived into the snow. I looked shocked.
“Aren’t you cold?” I asked standing with my hands in my pockets.
“Not really she was looking up at the sky. Her beanie was off her head some, the snow began to fall and gently land. Her hair had pieces of the small pieces of ice in it and she looked amazed at the stars. “Such a beautiful night. Fairly clear and snowing. How I could just get lost, in this dream. The lovely song, the birds are singing. The music of the people walking the streets. And as I lay here, just listening. I feel like I have finally come home.” she sang. I was even more amazed at her voice now.
“Did you just come up with that?” I asked still in somewhat a trance. She sat up still looking up and shrugged.
“Yeah I guess so. I always tend to do that.” She got herself up and wiped herself down and situated her beanie back in the right place and looked to me. Her eyes were dark, with want and need. I could feel my body trembling looking into her eyes. I knew I wanted it too.
Though it still baffled me how she pretty much taken up my whole mind. I almost just walked to her and kissed her. That want of feeling her lips again. But I was caught just before I acted.
“Hey!” Susan yelled. We looked to her. I just blinked. But Julie was already changed.
“Oh hey Sue!” she waved. I could tell she was acting. There was something else she wasn’t telling me when she described Susan earlier. Sue looked at her and a look of jealousy went right across her face, though she was hiding it very well. She smiled back and waved saying hello to her before looking to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. Cold but hard. Something with Susan was just not feeling right. Her scent just wasn’t the same. It was thicker then earlier.
“I went to the club but they said you already left with… Julie?” she asked making sure she remembered. Julie looked to her and nodded. Susan nodded and looked to me with a look that made me think I was in trouble. Julie was looking over at a tree, angling with her fingers a spot. Once Susan saw she was busy she looked to me. Before she did, I watched Julie pull out a camera and start taking some pictures around the tree. She was on the other side taking pictures of the frozen tips of the branches. I looked down to Susan who was looking at me worried now. Then her look changed.
“What’s wrong?” I asked. She shook her head and plastered a smile on her face.
“I was just wondering, does she really have to stay with you? I mean you barely know her.” she made a point.
“Well, as I told you earlier, I ran into her and she was pretty much lost. Her friend hasn’t been answering her calls at all and I just can’t let her roam around not knowing her way around.” I said. She frowned.
“But, Ville… I was hoping we could have some time together. Some private time.” she gave a sensual look. Shockingly it didn’t do what it normally did to me.
“Baby, I’m not really in the mood tonight. I’m really tired. And I have work in the morning.” I said not really making it up. I did have work and she knew that. But I was in no mood for sex that is always meaningless. At least with her. We heard a few of the branches with ice crack. I then noticed Julie was missing. I looked up in the tree and saw her standing and pulling herself up to another branch. I ran over without thinking. Sue watched me as I rushed away from her.
“Kirota!” Damn. I heard Julie cuss. “I’ll have to get a new tutu.” she complained. I shook my head.
“Are you crazy?” I asked looking up.
“What? Can’t get some good Nature Photos?” she asked. I giggled shaking my head again.
“Well just be careful then. Almost gave me a heart attack. I thought you ran off or something.” I said have worried half giggling. She giggled.
“Now why would I run off if I don’t know my way around here yet!?” she called. “Mies, mielestani olen idiootti?” Man, think I’m an idiot? She asked. I giggled.
“Ei tietenkaan.” Of course not. I said.
“Toivon, etta han oli.” I wish she was. I heard Sue mumble rudely. I got so mad I almost yelled at her. But instead I just calmed myself and walked over to her.
“Oletko tosissasi?” Are you serious? I asked whispering.
“What are you talking about?” she asked trying to act innocent. Now I was going to blow my top.
“You come here asking me to kick her out first off!” I called so Julie could hear. “THEN tell me you want sex! NOW you’re calling someone an idiot you don’t fucking know!” I don’t know why I was so enraged but I was. I mean yeah I barely knew Julie but at least I got to know her. But this isn’t like Susan. And that pissed me off.
“Ville! What are you talking about!?” she tried turning it. “What did she do to you?” she kept going. Julie was still in the tree. I heard sobs. My whole load of anger changed to worry. I looked to where she was standing in the tree still. Her hand covering her mouth.
“If I was such a nuisance you could’ve told me.” she sobbed.
“No, you’re not! I promise you, you aren’t.” I said.
“But you two are fighting. Because of me. I didn’t mean for that to happen.” she went on.
“It’s not your fault.” I said sternly. I turned to Sue after thinking a moment. “Also how do you know I ‘barely’ know her? Or did you follow me again?” I was getting upset again.
“WELL HOW CAN I TRUST YOU! YOU SLEEP AROUND!” she tried again. I never did. Not once did I ever cheat on her. I was starting to get a headache. And I just wanted to console Julie who was now sitting on one of the branches sobbing.
“SUSAN!” I yelled. She shut up. “I will say now, I have NEVER cheated on you! That’s one. Now two, I’m just going to say just go the fuck home. I have a headache, and I really need to get to sleep. And whatever jealousy issue you fucking have, you better get it fixed and soon. Cause I can’t deal with it anymore.” I turned and held a hand to help Julie out of the tree. She was still sobbing. “And apologize to Julie. She hasn’t done anything to you.” Susan just walked away. I shook my head. “One more time she pulls this and I’m through with her.
“Ville, I-I’m s-s-so s-sorry.” Julie said. I just hugged her shushing her tears.
“It’ll be alright.” I cooed. “And don’t apologize. You don’t have to. She does.” I said looking her in the eyes. They were really light. The ice blue almost looking as if they were more shattered then before. She cried out grabbing a hold of me. I couldn’t help but grin. I noticed her had was off and in her pocket. I buried my face into her hair. Her scent beautiful. She smelled of roses, mixed with a hint of lilac. The scent sent chills over my whole body.
“K-kiitos, V-Ville. Olet n-niin mukava m-mies. J-ja olen iloinen, e-etta tapasin s-sinut.” T-thank you, V-Ville. You’re s-such a nice m-man. A-and I’m g-glad to have met y-you. She sobbed. I grinned lifting her head to kiss hear forehead.
“Kuten olen iloinen tavannut sinua kulta.” As I am glad to have met you darling. I said. I carefully picked her up and carried her inside the apartment building and to the elevator. I carried her into the apartment and sat her down on the couch. I looked at the time and saw it was almost midnight. It was 11:15 when we left the club. Now it was 11:45. I went and got some medicine for my headache and water for Julie. When I had walked back out she was already out of her jacket and boots, sitting with her knees to her chest. “Here is some water. Drink some and try and relax.” She nodded and took a sip. My headache had started to go down finally. Then I remembered what I wanted to ask her.
“Ville, I know you want to ask me something. You’ve been wanting to sense you figured out Susan thought you were sleeping around.” she said. I looked to her.
“Will you tell me then?” I asked. “I know you feel something more then I can. Like you have this power to or something.” She nodded.
“I can see auras. How they change and interact.” she said. I was scared now. Did she see mine and how I felt to her? “Yours from earlier when she started acting the way she did went from a light pink to a dark colour I couldn’t even tell. It was almost black. Hers the whole time has been black since I met her.” she said. I didn’t quite understand what she meant.
“Black?” I asked.
“Yeah. It was dark. And she was acting kind of weird. Like she was hiding something. I mean she thought I was ignorant. Coming to a foreign country and not knowing the language, bad idea.” she made a point. “Then she said she wished I was… Yeah I heard that.”
“Again she needs to apologize.” I said. She just shook her head.
“I know she will but she won’t mean it. It’s how they work.” she said.
“What do you mean by they?” I asked.
“I guess you could call her a user. She gets with guys for one thing. One guy she keeps as an enabler. But not just for one thing, for everything.” she said. “Look I don’t want to say all of this because I don’t want you to get upset at me for something.”
“I’m not. I’m actually happy you’re telling me this.” I said. “I mean, I’ve been suspecting she has been cheating. And I do kind of give her things. I want you to tell me, what is the main thing you picked up of her that has to do with me?” I asked. She shook her head.
“I’m not sure. I haven’t been around you much to really find out.” she made a good point again. I nodded to that. “Hey, Ville… You said you had work in the morning right?” I nodded to her. “How about you get some sleep. It’s almost midnight.” I looked at the time. And she was right 11:56. I got up and locked the door. She had stood up and grabbed her shoes and jacket. We walked up the hall together and she walked into the guest room.
“Hey, if you need anything… I’m right next door.” I said. She nodded and left the door open a crack. I went to my room and pulled my shirt and pants off. I went to the bathroom to wipe my face down and take a quick piss before going to bed.

It was about 1 AM when I heard a shuffling around my room. Then the weight shift on my bed. I waited a moment then looked to see Julie snuggled against me wearing nothing but her tank top and panties.
“Couldn’t sleep?” I asked a little drowsily. She was shaking.
“I had a bad dream.” she sniffled. I pulled her close to me under the covers and wrapped her in my arms.
“Well now you won’t have any more bad dreams. Because I’m here to scare them away.” I said grinning. I felt her lips move into a grin.
“Kiitos, Ville.” Thanks, Ville. She said and snuggled into my chest. I smiled and kissed the top her head. Which again the scent sent chills down my spine. I fell back to sleep, actually happy. Still has much as it confused me, I was happy to have this beautiful girl who was still a mysterious stranger to me in my arms. I could only hope and wish she would let me in soon.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright here is part 4. the next part should be up soon.

(feels so bad I haven't been working on my other stories >.<)
Which reminds me. Check them out =P

~NN