Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Hotel, Motel. Holiday Inn

I ran outside of the airport with my purse in one hand and my suitcase in the other. I jumped into the Taxi and said, “To the nearest Motel please.”

“Sure thing, lady,” said the cab driver.

I put my seatbelt on and he started to drive. I pulled out a tiny mirror from my purse, looked at my reflection, and applied blush to my small face. I looked at my straight, brown hair and pulled out a tiny brush from my purse. I looked much better so I put my things away.

“Can you turn the radio on?” I asked.

“Sure,” he said as he turned on the radio. When You Were Young by: The Killers was on. I started to dance and sing in the back seat after I made sure he wasn’t looking because cabdrivers scare the shit out of me. I’m scared of everything basically.

“Lady, lady!” said the driver as he looked at me.

“What?” I said as I stopped dancing.

“We’re here.”

“Oh,” I said as I pulled out my wallet. I gave him some money and gathered my stuff from the cab. I went to the front desk of the Motel.

“Can I help you?” said the man behind the counter. He had a scratchy voice and looked like he has drunk or hung-over.

“Can I have a room, please?” I asked ever so sweetly.

“Sure,” he said grabbing a key.

I grabbed the key and asked, “Where is my room?”

He groaned and walked to the door.

“Are you coming?” he asked irritated.

“Yeah,” I answered grabbing my things.

He led me up the stairs and stopped at room 2B.

“Are you going to open it or do you want me to open it too?”

I opened the door feeling a bit scared of him. I felt like he was going to rape me.

“Here’s your room, lady. And if you need anything else please hesitate to ask.”

“Okay,” I said in a tiny voice.

He walked down the stairs and back to the lobby. I closed the door and looked at the tiny room. I was scared to sleep or even lay down on the bed because what if hookers had sex on it? What if I got herpes just by sitting on it?

Ring. Ring. Ring.

I grabbed my phone from my huge purse.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Becka, I don’t see you at the port,” said my brother.

“I left.”

“Why? I was going to pick you up!” he said. I heard people laughing in the back.

“I’m at the closest Motel to the port, Room 2B. Come here,” I said trying to sound innocent.

“Fine,” he said sounding disappointed.

“Yay, I can’t wait to see you,” I said clapping my hands. I dropped the phone and said, “Shit!” I picked it up from the nasty floor.

“Neither can I, I miss my sister.”

“I miss you too.”

“Well, I gotta go. See you in a few,” he said, saying something to the people in the back round.

“Okay, bye. Love you.”

“Love you too.”

I hung up the phone.

“What to do?”

I went to see the rest of this “room”. It had a small, nasty bathroom, a lamp, a bed, and a small chair.

I got some mascara and put it on. I also put on some lipstick, eye shadow, and more blush. I brushed my hair until it was nice and silky. I looked at my small, round face in the disgusting bathroom mirror, I’ve changed a lot since the last time they’ve seen me. I’m more of a girly-girl now, I’m better at the guitar, I wear makeup, and I’ve been in a few relationships.

Knock. Knock.

I squealed and ran to the door. I opened it and I was instantly pulled into a bear hug. I hugged him back and my head was at his nipples. I couldn’t even put my arms around his tall, buff body. He had his big, strong arms around my small body.

“Mattie-Boy,” I whispered.

“Hello,” he said looking at me. He had his shades on.

“I’ve missed you so much!” I said as I hugged him harder.

“Me too, me too,” he whispered.

I kissed him on the cheek.

“Becka!” yelled a familiar voice.

I broke free from Matt’s grip. I ran into his arms and said, “Brian.”

I hugged him as hard as my small body could and he hugged me back.

“How’s my sister?”

“Fine, how are you?” I said as I looked into his brown eyes. He and I had our father’s nose but other then that I looked like my mom.

“Complete, now. I’ve missed you!”

“I know. But I came back because I couldn’t stand being away from the most perfect man in the history of the world,” I said as I went on my tiptoes, he bent his head a bit for me, and I kissed his cheek. He had a small smile on his adorable face.

“What about me?” asked a voice behind Brian.

I let go of Brian and looked behind of him. I knew in a second it was him. I ran into his arms and he hugged me with his big arms, but not as big as Matt’s arms, of course.

“Hello,” I said.

“I’ve missed you,” he said as he put his fingers in my sorta long, straight, brown hair.

“Same here, Zacky,” I said looking up at his face now.

He cleared his throat.

“What?” I asked confused.

“Aren’t you going to say how much you missed me and shit, like you did for Brian?”

“Oh, yes, Zacky?” I asked.

“Yes?”

“I’ve missed you tons and you are great, awesome, my second best friend, one of the greatest guys ever, and, of course, handsome,” I said with a huge smile on my face. I kissed his cheek with him bending a bit, of course.

“Wait,” he said.

“What?” I said confused again.

“Your second best friend?” he demanded.

“Yeah, Jimmy is my first, you are my second, Matt is my third, and Johnny is my last. But you all know everything about me, I just tell you guys at different times; in order of my best friend chart.”

“What about me?” demanded Brian.

“You’re my brother so there is like a friendship already there. No one can replace my brother.”

“Good,” he said sounding relieved.

“Ha-ha, Zacky!” screamed some one from the doorway.

I let go of Zacky and screamed, “Jimmy-Pop!”

“Becka!” screamed Jimmy.

I ran into his arms and he hugged me. It was easy to put my small arms around his skinny, tall body. Easier then putting them around Matt at least. Not that he’s fat though.

“I’ve missed my best friend,” I said digging my head into his stomach.

“Me too, how could you leave me?” he demanded.

“I came back! But I must have been on crack then to leave you.”

“You must’ve.”

I laughed.

I went back on my tiptoes, he met me the rest of the way, and I kissed his cheek.

“No love for me?”

I let go of Jimmy and ran to Johnny. I tackled him and I was now lying on top of him outside of my room.

“Hot,” said Jimmy.

I scoffed.

“Shut up!” said Brian. He slapped Jimmy’s belly.

I giggled.

I got off of Johnny and he got up from the floor. I gave him a bear hug and he wasn’t far from my height.

“Hello,” I said.

“Hello.”

“Sorry about tackling you,” I said hugging him harder. I looked into his brown eyes.

“It’s all good.”

“Good, Short-Shit.”

“Ha-ha. She got you…Short-Shit,” said Jimmy.

I let go of him and went back to my “room”.

“Nice place,” said Matt with a weak smile.

“It isn’t much but it’s all I can afford at the moment.” I said with a sigh.

“Becka, it looks like a piece of shit,” said Zacky.

“No it doesn’t! When I make it homey it will look better,” I demanded.

“Polish a turd it’s still a turd,” he said.

I laughed and said, “True,” I sighed looking at the “room”.

“So live with one of us.” said Brian with enthusiasm.

“Nope,” I said.

“Why?” said Brian sounding disappointed.

“You know I don’t like to mooch, Brian,” I said sternly.

“You won’t be mooching, you’ll be living with one of us until you get enough money to support yourself,” he said.

“But I won’t feel right doing that.”

“Please?” he begged me.

I sighed and said, “Fine.” I was defeated once again.

“YESSSS!” he said putting with arms in the air.

All the guys were cheering now.

“Okay, so who do I live with?” I asked.

They all became quite now.

“Well?” I asked.

“Well we didn’t get this far,” said Zacky.

“But it can’t be me,” said Johnny.

“Why?” I said as I frowned.

“Well, Lacey doesn’t know you at all so it wouldn’t be good.”

“True,” I said.

“You can stay with me,” said Brian.

“Nope,” I said.

“Why?” he asked pouting.

“A) you are my brother. b) You need time with Michelle. c) We might get into fights. And d) I lived with you for a long time and I’m not going down that road again,” I said with a chuckle.

“I thought I was the best man!” he yelled.

“You are but not to live with,” I said laughing.

Jimmy joined with me.

“How bout you guys decide while I get checked out?” I asked heading for the door.

“Okay,” said Matt.

“No Brian and Johnny, right?” asked Zacky.

“Yeah,” I said already out the door.

I closed the door and went to the lobby.

“Can I check out please?” I asked.

“Sure,” said the person behind the counter. This time it was a lady and she sounded like the man before, scratchy, mean, and drunk or hung-over.

“Cool,” I said as I got out my wallet.

“What room?” she asked.

“Um…. 2B?” I said.

“2B. Okay, that’ll be-“I cut her off.

“Just here’s a twenty, is that okay?”

“Sure is, lady,” she said taking the twenty and sticking it in her shirt.

I turned around just in time to see the guys run in. First was Jimmy, which didn’t surprise me because he has long ass legs, next was Zacky, then Matt, next Brian, and then poor, little Johnny was last. Matt brought my things with him.

“Thanks,” I said.

“What?” he asked sounding confused.

I pointed to my things.

“Oh,” he said.

I laughed.

“Did you decide yet?” I asked.

“Yeah,” said Brian.

“Well?” I asked with a chuckle.

“We decided to let you decide,” said Zacky with a sinister smile.

“What? I thought you guys were going to decide,” I said as I slapped Brian’s arm.

“Violent,” he said rubbing his arm like it hurt, which it didn’t.

“To make it easier we left it between Zacky and Jimmy,” said Johnny elbowing his way to the
front.

“Why isn’t Mattie-Boy in there?” I asked confused.

“I don’t have an extra room,” he said sounding sad.

“It’s okay,” I said as I started to hug him.

“Pick me!” said Jimmy jumping.

I laughed.

“I bought a huge barrel where we can put beer in, but you have to say it’s yours because Leana doesn’t want me to have it,” he said.

I let go of Matt.

“Pick me!” said Zacky.

“And your reasons are?” I asked.

“Well for starters I’m your second best friend and you never met Gena, I have an extra room, I’m awesome, and I have Icky,” he said with a smile.

He got me with Icky. I LOVE Icky and he will use it against me any time. I helped him pick out Icky at the shelter and he didn’t get along with many people but Zacky and me.

“I pick….drum roll please,” I said.

They all started to stomp their feet on the ground.

“Zacky,” I said hugging him now.

“YESS!!!” he screamed.

I saw Jimmy sagging his shoulders. He sighed.

“It’s okay, Jimmy-Pop,” I said rubbing his lower back.

“Why not me?” he asked.

“Well Zacky has Icky, I’ve met Leana and I’m proud to say she is one of my best friends, and we are best friends and what if we get in a fight?”

He sighed and said, “Okay.”

I hugged him and said, “Thanks.”

“Let’s go!” screamed Brian with his arms in the air.

“AAHH!” I screamed.

Jimmy was carrying me bridal style and leading me to the car.

“You’re sitting by me,” he said now running.

“Let me go! You know I’m afraid of just about everything!” I yelled at him.

“No. Well not until we get to the car at least.” he stopped right in front of the car and let me down.

He went in and I followed him, we were in the middle. Brian was driving and Zacky took shot-gun. Johnny and Matt took the way back.

We started driving and I noticed we had no music playing. Syn was driving; Mr. Vengeance was talking to Jimmy-Pop, Mattie-Boy and JC were just debating about something and no one thought of it.

“Can you put on some music?” I demanded.
“Yeah, put some in,” instructed Brian.
“Okay.”

I unbuckled my seatbelt and got up; laying my chest on the little thing in-between the driver seat and the passenger seat, and my ass was in the air but I didn’t car because it’s just the guys.

Wow. She has a nice ass and its right in my fuckin’ face too! She looks really pretty today and when she kissed my cheek I felt like I was going to melt and that I can die right then and there and feel happy. I’m fighting the urge to grab her and kiss her, but Brian will go insane and it’ll ruin our friendship. Why can’t she just kiss me or something? Why can’t I get her drunk and just have that one moment with her? Brian doesn’t have to know and I can leave before she wakes up. It’ll be my little secret; my dirty little secret.

“I want Girl I Know by the best band EVER!” I screamed as I popped the CD in and the guys groaned.

I sat back down and buckled in again. I laid my head on Jimmy’s shoulder and said, “Hello, Jimmy-Pop.”

“Hello,” he answered as he gave me a peck on the cheek.

I put my legs on his legs and called Zacky.

“Hmm?” he said.

“Do you play a bitch like Nintendo?” I asked with a chuckle.

“What?” he asked, obviously surprised by my question.

“Zelda?” I asked him.

“What?” he was really confused.

“They’re lyrics from Bottle and a Gun by Hollywood Undead; a band that I know.” I told him and he just nodded his head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Any guesses for the mystery guy ? Hmm:)
Comments make me happy ! They also make me want to add another chapter faster;D
Becka's Outfit