Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Vengeance Is So...Sweet

“We’re here; Vengeance Manor,” screamed Brian.

“YES!” I yelled.

I jumped out of the car, Jimmy, Zacky, Brian, Matt, and Johnny followed me out. Matt opened the trunk and grabbed my stuff.

“Wait!” I demanded.

“Okay?” he said.

I jumped in the trunk and jumped on his back. He laughed and so did the guys. They know I like to do this and they’ll have to do it for me a lot! I wrapped my legs around Matt’s waist and my arms around his neck.

“All set?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered.

He grabbed my heaviest bags and started to walk to the house with me and the bags. He is really strong and he isn’t afraid to show it. Sometimes I’m afraid that when he’s mad he’ll kill me with one punch in the face but he is a teddy bear made of steel. He opened the door and walked into Vengeance Manor home of Zacky, Gena, Icky, Majesty, and now me.

“Care to get off or do you want me to carry you some more?” Matt asked me.

I jumped off of him and yelled, “Zacky!”

“Hmm?” he said from behind me.

“Where’s Icky?” I said sounding worried.

“Either in the living room or the kitchen but since I’m here he’ll be here in nano seconds,” he said as Icky came out of the living room.

“ICKY!” I screamed running toward him.

I let Icky sniff my hand and he automatically loosened up and licked me.

“He remembered me,” I said as I picked him up.

“Of course he remembered you, beautiful,” Zacky said as he put his arm around my waist. Ever since we started to date in high school he’s been calling me beautiful but, of course, he means nothing by it. That’s ancient history and I ended it just as fast as it begun.

Wow. Not only is she beautiful, hot, sexy, and has a great ass but she is great with animals too. Why does this surprise me? She is good at everything and she is good at making everyone she knows love her. I love her smile, laugh, soft hair, kisses, ass, body, personality, pluses, minuses, her flaws; I just love when she gets scared; which is about all the time, and anything else about her.

We are in V.M. and she is living here. I can’t wait to see her in a bikini which I hope is VERY soon because I can’t stand her in just in a white shirt, blue jeans, and white sneakers. I want to see her half naked. Man, I hope I don’t get a boner because it’ll give it away that I like her and it’s quit embarrassing.


I continued to hold Icky in my arms. I never want to let him go.

“Becka?” asked Zacky.

“Yes?” I asked.

“You want to meet Majesty?”
“Of course,” I screamed as I let Icky go and ran toward Zacky. I grabbed Majesty and held her in my arms. She is so sweet and very beautiful. I love her and Icky!

“Becka, can you come over here?”

“Sure,” I replied.

I let Majesty go and I guess I looked sad cause Zacky asked, “Don’t worry you can hold her later.”

I smiled at him and said, “Carry me?”

He laughed and led me to the couch. I stepped on it, he was at the edge, and I jumped on his back. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped my arms around his neck. He held onto my legs as he started to walk toward Johnny.

“How can I be of service, JC?” I asked as I got off of Zacky.

He chuckled and said, “Hello.”

“That’s all you wanted?” I demanded as I slapped his arm and laughed.

“Yeah,” he answered.

I walked into the kitchen to find Brian, Jimmy, and Zacky.

“Hello,” said Jimmy.

“Hey, Jimmy-Pop,”

I walked toward him and put my arm around his waist and he did the same to me.

“Want a beer?” Zacky asked as he held out a beer to me.

”Sure,” I said as I grabbed it from him.
I sipped it and I slurped it.

“Where are the girls?” I asked as I gave Jimmy the beer. He asked for some.

“We decided to have you all to us today but you’ll see them tomorrow,” Brian answered.

“You mean I have to spend a whole day with you guys?” I asked.

“Ah…we are the shit and you know it!” Johnny said as he walked in.

I laughed and took my drink from Jimmy.

“Oh yeah,” I said as I drank some of my beer.

“What?” asked Matt as he walked in and took a beer.

“I gotta call dad,” I said.

Matt wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek when Jimmy went for his own beer.

“Tell him I say ‘Hi’,” said Brian.

“Kay,” I said as I headed to the living room.

I dialed his number and waited for him to answer.

“Hello?” asked someone on the other line.

“Dad?” I asked.

“Becka?” he asked.

“I’m here, in Huntington Beach.”

“Are you at the airport or did Brian already pick you up?”

“I’m at Zacky’s house.”

“Cool, do you want me to come there or what?”

“Can you come here in like two days because-,” he cut me off.

“What? You don’t want to see your old man today?”

“Well I want to visit the guys today and tomorrow I’m seeing the girls but I can see you after that. I’ll be all yours, promise.” I said.

“Okay. Sounds like a plan. Did you practice the guitar while you were gone?” he asked anxious.

“Yes, I have to say I’m pretty good now.”

“Good.”

“Well I gotta go, Dad,” I said with a frown on my face.

“Bye. Love you.”

“See ya,” I said as I hung up my phone.

I walked into the kitchen with a huge grin on my face.

“Did you tell him?” asked Brian.

“Oh, I forgot,” I said with a chuckle.

“Come on!” he said as he started to pout.

I went to him and kissed his cheek and said, “Don’t worry, you big baby.”

I laughed.

“Hey!”

“Well you are younger then me,” I said but soon regretted it.

“What? She’s older then you?” asked Zacky.

“Yeah,” Brian said in a tiny voice.

Jimmy laughed.

“Shut up!” Brian yelled.

“Well, I’m only like what three minutes older then you?” I said to Brian.

“Something like that.”

I quickly changed the subject by saying, “Zacky where’s my room?”

“Over here,” he said as he led me into a door.

“Nice,” I said as I walked into the room. It was white, pretty big, had a bed, a dresser, a lamp, a TV, a bathroom, a little chair, and a bedside table.

Zacky left me in the room alone and soon joined me again with my bags.

“Thanks,” I said as I kissed his cheek.

I got one of my suitcases and pulled out a tank top and some shorts.

“Where are the towels?” I asked.

“Over here,” he said as he led me into the bathroom.

He pulled out a towel and asked, “You taking a shower?”

“Uh, yeah,” I said.

“Kay, see you in a few.”

I went back into the room and grabbed a bra and some chonies.

I ran back into the bathroom and started the shower and closed the door. I got undressed and hopped in the shower.

********


I got dressed in a white tank top, short-shorts, a bra, and underwear. I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and put some sandals on before going in the kitchen.

“Hello, beautiful.”

“Hi, Zack-O,” I said with a smile.

Brian shook his head.

“What’s wrong, little brother?” I asked messing up his hair.

“What are you wearing?” he asked with a frown and he shook his head.
“A tank top, sandals, shorts, and stuff underneath I don’t really wanna say.”

“No, you are wearing sandals, ass-shorts, and a boob shirt.”

I looked at what I was wearing and looked back at the guys. They all had their eyes on me.

“Jimmy-Pop what do you think?” I asked.

“Eh, I have to go with Brian.”

“But you are the guys; you guys wouldn’t look at me like that, right?” I asked eyeing them.

“Nope, you’re a sister for all of us.” said Matt.

“Thanks. You are all a brother to me.” I said with a sweet smile. “What do you think Matt?”

“Uhh...change,” he said after a fuckin long pause.

“Okay?” I said. “Johnny?”

“Leave it. All the girls in California dress like that,” he said with a wink.

I giggled.

“Zacky, what do you think?” I asked as I looked over at him.

“I gotta go with…uh….Brian,” he said putting his head down as if his focus is now on the floor. “You are like showing all your shit. Your boobs might as well be out and your shorts are all up in your ass that you have a whale tale. If we go out some dick might look at you and drool and then Brian and I will have to beat his ass.”

“What? It would be nice to meet someone and I don’t have a whale tale! My boobs are not out and who cares if the shorts are too tight? Like Johnny said, all the girls in Cali dress like this”

“Change, now,” said Brian as he pointed to the room.

“I thought the older kid was supposed to be the bossy one,” I mumbled as I walked back to my room.

I changed into ripped jeans but kept the shirt on. I walked back out and waited for them all to give the approving nod.

“Well? I changed,” I said pouting a bit.

“I don’t know, the jeans okay but the same shirt?” said Brian.

“Don’t be so protective of me. I’m fine and this outfit is fine too.”

“Okay,” he said as he opened his arms as if expecting a hug.

“No,” I said as I shook my head. “No hug for you.”

“What?” he said looking hurt.

“You heard me,” I said looking away from him.

He ran up to me and picked me up and I screamed.

“Let me down! I’m scared,” I kept yelling.

He started to spin in circles while holding onto my legs and my head was really close to the ground.

I wish Brian hadn’t said anything about her outfit. She was smoking hot! Why did I tell her to change? I was going to freaking jizz that’s why. I want to just grab onto her. Or she can take control of me. If only.

WEAR A BIKINI ALREADY! DAMN IT! I have to see you like that again. I need to see you like that again. I need to see you swim in your bikini. Wow. I feel like a creeper……But you can’t blame me for fantasizing about her.

Only if there was no Brian and I didn’t have my girl; if only. If she could like me, one of the guys and one of her friends, I would be so happy and probably the happiest man on earth.


Brian started to spin faster and faster.

“Brian, let me down! Let me down! I feel sick,” I said with tears building up in my eyes.

“Really, are you sure?” he asked letting me down.

I ran to the bathroom in my room. I went straight for the toilet and put up the seat. Matt and Jimmy followed me in. I’m glad the bathroom didn’t fit anyone else because I’m kinda claustrophobic.

“You okay?” asked Matt as he grabbed my hair and held it out of my face.

“I think I’m gonna puke,” I said as I grabbed Jimmy’s hand and Matt’s too.

“Gross,” said Jimmy with a disgusted face.

I laughed.

“If you need water or something just ask, okay?” asked Matt. What a sweetheart.

“Yeah, water sounds nice.”

I started to puke in the toilet. My head was starting to hurt too.

“That’s just gross, Becka,” said Jimmy as he looked away.

“Then go get some water for her if you don’t wanna look,” Matt instructed Jimmy.

“Okay. Is beer okay too?” he asked.

“No,” Matt replied with irritation.

“Okay, okay.”

Jimmy left the bathroom just in time because I started to puke some more.

“I got some water for you,” Jimmy said holding water to me.

I stopped puking. “Thanks Jimmy.” I grabbed the water and drank some.

“You okay?” asked Matt looking concerned. He stood up and helped me up too.

“Yeah, I feel much better and I think I lost some weight too,” I said with a chuckle. They knew I was kidding, did they?

“What? But you already have a great figure,” said Jimmy putting his arm around my waist.

“I’m joking! You tards,” I said with a chuckle.

“Go brush your teeth. Your breath smells nasty!” said Jimmy.

I laughed. “Okay.”

The guys left the bathroom and I brushed my teeth. I washed my face too because it had some puke on it. Gross.

I walked out of my room/ bathroom and into the kitchen.

Brian ran to me. “You okay?”

“Yeah, I just puked. I’m not dead or anything,” I chuckled.

“Sorry, I should’ve let you go.”

“Its okay little brother,” I said as I messed up his hair again.

He grabbed the end of my brown hair and he pulled it back behind my shoulder.

“What do you want to eat, Becka?” asked Zacky.

“Some salad or some garlic bread, salad, and some spaghetti?” I said.

“All of that? Damn, you eat,” said Zacky.

I punched his arm and said, “You don’t tell a girl that and not true!”

“She’s skinny, we established that in the bathroom,” said Jimmy as he touched my tummy.

“Thanks, Jimmy-Pop,” I said as I hugged him.

I kicked Zacky in his ass when he turned around.

“Ow,” he said touching his ass.

Jimmy and I cracked up.

“You wanna go to the backyard?” asked Matt.

“Yeah,” I said as I let him lead me to the back.

He and I sat across from each other as we talked about a lot of things.

“Hello,” Jimmy interrupted.

“Hey, Jimmy-Pop,” I said as I kissed his cheek.

“Hi, Jimmy,” said Matt with sweet smile.

“Why are you wet?” I asked.

He pointed to the pool and said, “The pool.”

“Pool, why didn’t anyone remind me?” I asked.

“I thought you remembered,” said Jimmy.

I went into the house and ran into my room. I found my plain black bikini and put it on and put a white tank top over it. I ran outside.

She looked so sexy with her bikini! She is really, really hot in it. I think that I was about to have a boner! It’s not even a really showy one either. I think I might go in the water with her…maybe.

I ran to edge of the water and did a cannonball. I started to do laps and then after some time

I got out. I ran over to Matt and Jimmy. Jimmy stole my spot!

“Hey, guys! You wanna do me a favor?” I asked them.

“Sure,” they said in unison.

“Okay,” I said as I quieted down and they put there heads close to my face. “…..When I stretch, okay?”

They laughed and said in unison again, “Okay.”

I ran up to Zacky and jumped on his back but I didn’t make it because I’m 5’1, too short.

He laughed. “You wanna ride?”

“Yes please.”

He bent down and I jumped on his back with ending successfully.

“Ugh, you’re wet!” he screamed.

I laughed.

“What’s funny? Hmm?” he asked running to the grass.

“No!”

He turned around and fell back so he was on top of me and I’m in the grass. He knows I hate grass and sand stuck to me when I’m wet.

“This looks so wrong!” I said with a chuckle.

He laughed. “Looks like you’re ass fucking me!”

I laughed really hard.

“Get a room!” called Johnny from the other side of the pool.

I flipped him off and he just laughed.

Zacky got up and sat next to me, not on me.

I hugged his arm. “Hello.”

He ran his fingers through my straight hair. “Hey. Hello. S’up?”

I laughed.

He started to laugh with me.

I let go of his arm and started to stretch.

Next thing I know Jimmy is behind Zacky. “Hey.”

Zacky looks behind himself and says, “Jimbo.”

Matt sneaks up on Zacky and grabs his ankles. Zacky looks at him with confusion and

Jimmy grabbed his arms. They brought him up and he resisted.

“Let me down!”

“No,” said Jimmy.

They started to walk toward the pool.

Zacky kicked his legs violently but Matt stayed in control.

“Becka help?” asked Zacky.

“Zacky, she isn’t gonna help you cause she told us to do it,” said Matt.

I smiled at him. “Ha-Ha.”

“Becka?!” he kicked some more while screaming my name.

We were finally at the edge of the pool and Zacky looked at the water and then back at my sinister grin.

“Do it!” chanted Brian and Johnny.

“Don’t! Becka don’t do it!” yelled Zacky.

Matt and Jimmy looked at me and I nodded. They started to sway him left to right.

“Let me down!”

They let go of him as soon as he was above the pool.
Splash.

He was in the water and all wet. He was coming out. “Becka come here!”
I ran inside the house and locked the doors. Zacky came to the slide door dripping wet and tried to open it but no use. He stayed in front of it as if waiting for me to either come out or open it.

I ran in my room and pulled on a shirt, after taking the soaking tank top off, and slid on some shorts. I ran outside and bumped into Jimmy. “Hey, we better go.”

“Go where?” I asked.

“Somewhere until Zacky cools off.”

“Okay,” I said as we both hopped in his car.

Soon afterwards Jimmy parked in a McDonalds’ parking lot.

“What are we doing here?” I asked.

“Don’t you like Shamrock Shakes?” he asked.

I forgot that it’s March and that’s the only month that McDonalds sells Shamrock Shakes and I love those things. They only sell them in March cause of St. Patrick’s Day. “But my wallet is at home.”

“I have a heart, Becka.”

“Oh, I forgot you had one,” I said as we walked inside.

There was like four people in line. We waited in line for a couple of minutes.

I walked to the counter with Jimmy putting his hands around my waist. “Can I have a Shamrock Shake?”

“Make that two,” said Jimmy as he kissed the top of my head.

“That’s it?” said the guy at counter.

“Yeah,” I said as I smiled at him.

“Go get a table, yeah?” asked Jimmy as he gave me a little push.

“Okay,” I said as I looked back at him. The guy at the counter winked at me, I think.

I found a booth by a window and sat down. There was a pole there and I started spinning on it; I was bored.

“You gonna be a striper?” asked Jimmy with a chuckle. He gave me my shake.

“Yeah,” I said as I grabbed my shake and dropped my ass.

“Nice and hot,” Jimmy said with a chuckle.

I laughed and hit him.

“What? You were the one who did it!” Jimmy yelled after drinking some of his shake.

I sat on his lap and drank my shake in peace, well until Jimmy said, “Get off me. My leg hurts.”

“James Owen Sullivan, are you calling me fat?” I asked as I got up.

“Becka Elle Haner, no I’m not,” he said grabbing my hand. He screamed my name but then went into a whisper.

I sat across from him and drank my shake.

“Mhm, good shake,” I said as I drank my shake.

“No sound effects from you. Only me,” Jimmy said as he started to slurp his shake.

I started to slurp as well and then we looked at each other and started to laugh like crazy.

People were starting to ask us to be quite but Jimmy kept flipping them off or ignoring them.

“We should head out now,” Jimmy said after his giggle fit.

“What if Zacky is still mad?”

“He’s probably dry and he probably cooled off too.”

“Me scared,” I said as I asked him to pick me up with my hands; like a toddler would.

“Don’t be. I’ll protect you,” Jimmy said flexing.

I hopped on his back with my shake in one hand. He led me to his car and dropped me off right in front of shotgun.

I hopped off and opened the door. Jimmy might not look strong but he is, even though he isn’t as strong as Matt he is still pretty strong.

“What do you wanna listen to?” Jimmy asked.

“I wanna pick!” I screamed with a huge smile.

I pushed a button and automatically Ke$ha: Tik Tok.

I screamed and started to blast it. Jimmy laughed at me and started to focus on the road like I wasn’t even there.

“DJ blow my speakers up tonight. Imma fight till we see the sunlight. Tik Tok Imma clock…….”

I sang along with Ke$ha until Jimmy turned off the engine and opened his door. “We’re here.”

“Me scared.”

“Don’t be. You big puss,” Jimmy said with a chuckle.

“Hah-ha, very funny,” I said as I got out and slapped Jimmy in his back.

We went to the door and I paused.

“It’s okay, I’m right behind you,” Jimmy said as he rubbed my shoulder. I hadn’t noticed but I was completely dry.

I opened the door; it was quite, too quite. I took a few steps and paused. “Jimmy-“

Jimmy picked me up bridal style. “AAHH!!”

Zacky came out and so did the other guys.

“Let me down!” I said as I tried to resist but no use.

“Uh…..no,” said Zacky with a big smile on his face.

“Brian, help?”

Brian came up to me and grabbed my drink and started walking back. “Thanks.”

“Mattie-Boy, will you help me?” I asked as he came up to me.

“No,” he said as he grabbed my legs. He now had my legs and Jimmy had my arms.

“R-A-P-E, Get the hell away from me! RAPE!” I screamed, kicking and failing to break free.

“Yes Becka, I want to rape you. I’m a rapist,” said Zacky as he patted my tummy.

“Let me down Zacky!”

“No. I want Vengeance!”

He and the other guys carried me outside.

“Zacky let me down!”

“I’m not holding you,” he said as he nodded.

“You smart ass!”

The guys carried me to the edge of the pool and dropped me.

I fell in and sat in there for a while. I got out and went for Jimmy and punched him in the stomach.

“Ow!” he screamed and pushed me back in the water but I dragged him with me.

I got out and giggled. “Zacky, come here!”

Zacky started to run but fell down and I quickly ran to him and sat on his chest.

“How can I be of service, beautiful?” he asked trying to sound innocent.

When she came home with Jimmy I was excited to see her. I felt bad not helping her but she deserved it.

It was funny when she dragged Jimmy in with her though. Jimmy doesn’t give a shit though.
She is really small and not so tough but she is beautiful, smart, and she can beat us up. But we also let her win because she feels good. I love how she gets along with the girls and I bet she’ll get along with Lacey and Gena.


“Brian can I have my shake, please?” I said still sitting on Zacky.

“Ugh. Fine,” he said as he handing it to me.

“Thanks,” I said taking a sip out of it.

Zacky started to squirm. “Get off me!”

Just as he said that I got a horrible idea.

“Okay,” I said as I got up.

He sat up and I dumped my Shamrock Shake on his head.

I started to laugh and so did the guys.

I whispered in his ear, “Vengeance is so… sweet.”

His once lush, black hair is now green and gooey.

I walked toward the guys and they were all still laughing including me.

“That was hilarious!” Jimmy screamed giving me a high five. He was laughing so hard I bet he could have pissed himself.

Zacky got up and started to laugh too. He went to me and put his head in my face and picked me up.

I was laughing still and I now have green Shamrock Shake in my face. I was too occupied by laughing to scream for Zacky to let me down.

Zacky dropped me on the ground and went on top of me and held me down. “Want some?”

I was laughing still and had tears threatening to come out, “Yummy, yes please.”

Zacky let his head tip and then I had Shamrock Shake in my face. I laughed harder and Zacky put some on my chest too. I now had Shamrock Shake in my face and my chest; it’s sticking to my shirt because my shirt is wet. Zacky now started to rub his head on my stomach. By now I was laughing so hard I was crying.

Zacky was pushed off of me and he fell to the ground.

“Sorry, but you can’t do that,” said Brian helping me up. Why is he so protective of me? It’s
just the guys and they are the last people to try something on me.

I started to hug Brian but he pushed me off while wiping his shirt. I got some of the Shamrock Shake on his shirt when I hugged him.

I chuckled and ran toward the house. I found Jimmy standing with a beer in his hand, Zacky sitting next to Matt, and Johnny nowhere.

I went to Zacky and wrapped my arms around his chest. I stole his beer and drank some before giving it back. “Thanks, love.”

“Way-wait,” said Jimmy.

“What’s wrong, Jimmy-Pop?” I asked confused and letting go of Zacky.

“I thought you went to Seattle for three years,” he said sipping his beer.

“I did.”

“Then why you talking like you’re British?” he screamed.

I laughed and gave him a hug. He didn’t care if he got just a bit of Shamrock Shake on him.

“I say ‘love’ to lots of people.”

I kissed his chest.

He pushed me off and said, “Go change. You’re all wet and you have Shamrock Shake everywhere.”

I sighed and went to my room and grabbed some pajamas. The I Heart Hearts one; I have a lot of those type of pajamas. The pants have a lot of different hearts on them and the shirt is like “I-" it’s a blue heart with a smiley, “Heart Hearts”.

I walked out and grabbed another beer from the fridge and ran to Matt. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my back. “Hello.”

I let go of my beer and placed it on the table before wrapping my arms around Matt’s neck.

“Hey.”

Brian walked in and took a beer from the fridge. “What time is it?”

“Like six,” said Zacky chugging his Heineken.

“Then lets go outside before it’s too dark,” he said running toward the screen door.

I screamed and ran after him. I was still wet but not too wet.

I stopped, wondering where Brian went. “Brian?”

“AAHH!” I screamed getting lifted up.

They had my legs on their shoulders and my chest on their back.

“Let me down!”

“No,” they said.

The culprit went on the diving board. “No!”

I looked at the person’s face to find Matt holding me on the diving board.

I punched his back but no use. “Let me down!”

I got pretty scared so I grabbed onto him and closed my eyes. “Let me down.”

Matt’s grip loosened a bit and Zacky called, “Open your eyes Becka!”

I opened my eyes and then moved my head to find I was digging my face up Matt’s ass.

I blushed and told Matt sorry.

He let me down on the board and then we walked toward the guys.

“I’m back!” screamed Johnny as he ran outside. He was soon joined by five girls. They all
ran to one of the guys except for one of them.

I ran to Johnny and the girl, who is now hugging him, eyed me suspiciously.

“Who is she, baby?” she asked looking at Johnny.

“This is my friend and Brian’s sister, Becka,” he said.

She instantly looked happy and relieved to know I was just a friend and nothing more.

“Hello, Lacey, right?” I asked holding my hand out.

“Yeah, it’s Lacey,” she said shaking my hand.

“BECKA!” screamed someone behind me.

I turned around to be tackled by two attractive young ladies. “Hello Val and Michelle.”

“Hey. We’ve missed you,” they said in unison.

I hugged them and then they got off me.

“I thought I was going to see you guys tomorrow?!” I asked.

“You were, but we called Johnny to take us because you just missed you too much!” Val screamed.

I nodded and smiled.

“You’re still short,” said Michelle messing up my hair. I was now dry.

“I’m not short. I’m fun sized,” I said with a chuckle.

“Like Johnny?” asked Val. Johnny looked toward us at the call of his name like a dog.

“No, Johnny is just short shit,” I said with a chuckle.

“BECKA!” Leana yelled holding her arms open. She ran to me with her hair bouncing. “Becka
I’ve missed you tons.” She pulled me into a hug and I hugged her too. Soon Val and Michelle joined in.

“Becka,” Zacky called motioning his hands for me to come over there.

I ran to him and I felt my stomach go into knots when I saw an attractive, blonde girl wrapped all over him. I don’t like Zacky like that, but he’s one of my best friends and she has to make a good first impression on me before I give him an approval.

“This is my beautiful, sexy, awesome girlfriend, Gena,” he said pulling her waist closer to him.

“Nice to meet you Gena, I’m Becka, Brian’s twin,” I said shaking her hand.

I felt two different hands on my shoulders and one hand on my waist. Val was at my left, Michelle at my right, and Leana was wrapped on me.

“Nice to meet you Becka,” Gena said with a bright smile.

“So you do hair?” I asked.

“Yeah, I do.”

I felt Leana start to pull me away from Gena and Zacky, and just on time because he started to kiss her neck.

“Be nice,” said Val.

“I am being nice,” I lied.

“No you aren’t,” said Michelle.

“Leave her. She did the same with me when I started to date Jimmy and she finally gave him her approval,” said Leana putting her head on my right shoulder and her arms still wrapped around my waist.

“But she used to date Zacky so it’ll be harder for her to give an approval,” said Michelle.

“You did?” asked Leana.

“Yeah, but remember I ended it.”

“You have to say yes soon because you’re going to be living with them,” said Val.

“Yeah, I know…wait…how do you know?”

“Johnny told us,” said Leana.

“How did Gena react to the news?” I asked walking to the kitchen.

“Shocked, I guess,” said Michelle following me. The other girls followed me too.

I grabbed some Jack Daniels and sat at the table. I yawned and sipped my whisky.
Leana grabbed my whisky from my mouth and sipped some. This didn’t bother me because she, Val, and Michelle are my best friends. Okay, I lied. That is pretty gross.
I grabbed the whisky from her and chugged some.

“Nice pajamas,” said Val with a chuckle.

I looked at my pajamas and then at Val. “Thanks.”

“Hello Sexy. Hello Sister,” said Brian as he walked in and grabbed a beer.

“Hey,” said Michelle as they kissed.

“Have you met Gena and Lacey yet?” asked Brian as he sat on my lap.

“Yeah, Lacey seems nice,” I said trying to push him off of me without success.

“And what about Gena?” he asked getting off of me.

“I haven’t really talked to her and plus you know it takes a lot for me to give an approval. Remember how long it took me to say yes to Leana?”

“Oh yes,” he said with a groan before he ran outside.

We all laughed.

I chugged the rest of my Old Tennessee Whisky.

“Hey guys,” said Gena with a smile as she walked in.

“Hey,” we all said in unison.

“What we talking about?” she asked sitting down by Michelle. Michelle was sitting next to Val and Val was sitting next to Leana who’s sitting by me.

“Well nothing, really. Brian just brought up a subject and then here you are,” said Val as she
grabbed a beer from the fridge.
“Oh. So, Becka, how do like my house?” asked Gena while she motioned her hands to the house.

“Love it. It’s really pretty,” I said forcing a smile.

“Thanks. Zacky basically did all the decorating.”

“What time is it, Gena?” asked Leana obviously changing the subject because I was squeezing her hand pretty tight.

“Like seven forty, almost eight. I think,” she got up and took out her phone and sat back down.

Okay, thanks,” said Leana.

“What you got some pills to take?” asked Michelle.

“Yeah, she’s got to pop her pills because she is a druggy,” I said with a chuckle.

“Yeah, at eight I gotta take ‘em.”

“Gena, do you have any candy?” I asked.

“Yeah, in the top, right shelf.”

I grabbed a chair and stood on it. I found a small bag, half empty, and looked inside. “Yes.” I found some Pixy Stix and opened it on the table and poured it out. “You have a credit card?”

“I do,” said Gena while she handed it to me.

“Thanks,” I said with a huge smile on my face.

I put the big pile of powder in five rows. I put my nose to one end and snorted some up, going up the row.

“That’s funny. Let me try,” said Leana.

I moved over and she snorted one row up and then let me get my seat back.

I started to snort another pile right when Zacky walked in. “What the fuck?! Becka you do drugs?” he walked toward me and I stopped.

I laughed and Leana said, “Yeah, Zacky we were hoping you could talk some sense into her.”

Zacky looked at me with a frown and shook his head at me.

I stood up and started to act high. I was saying I was talking to a Zebra and started to eat a lot. I ran outside and I acted hipper.

Zacky chased me and grabbed me and dragged me to Brian. “Did you know Becka does drugs?”

Brian’s smile faded and he looked so disappointed. “Becka what the hell are you doing drugs for?!” he sounded really angry.

Matt was standing next to Brian and he looked so disappointed in me. Zacky’s grip loosened on my arm.

Leana ran over to save the day. “Brian?”

“Not now, Leana. We have to talk to Becka,” he pushed Leana away but lightly.

Jimmy ran over to where we were and started to hug me. “What’s up?”

“Did you know that Becka does drugs?” asked Zacky again.

“What? No, Becka wouldn’t. She couldn’t. She would tell me at least.”

“Well she does. Leana told me so and I saw her snorting up some crack or something in the kitchen,” said Zacky making his grip harder again.

“Becka, how could you?” asked Jimmy with concerned eyes.

“Okay, listen!” yelled Leana as she somehow dug her way through the circle around me.

“What is it?” asked Brian sounding irritated.

“Becka doesn’t do drugs!” she yelled.

“But I saw her and you said…” said Zacky tightening on my grip. I felt my heartbeat on my arm now but I didn’t care.

“She was snorting Pixy Stixs and I was joshing you,” she said with an innocent smile.

I looked at the guys and they all looked relieved.

Val came and told Leana it was eight o’ five.

I laughed with a smile on my face and Zacky let go of my arm. The guys looked confused at why I laughed.

Gena ran up to Zacky and pulled him into a kiss. She had Pixy Stix powder on her face and I laughed.

Johnny and Lacey came over and Johnny said, “We’re gonna leave but we’ll be back tomorrow.”

“Okay,” I said as I kissed his forehead.

“Bye Johnny,” said Val.

“Bye short shit,” said me and Jimmy.

I laughed and he left.

Leana dragged Jimmy to some chairs by the pool, while Val, Matt, and Gena went to go talk by some chairs by the house, and Brian and Michelle went to the couch in the living room.
I ran into the kitchen and found Zacky sipping a beer and sitting down. I sat on his lap and jacked his beer.

“How do you like Gena?” he asked taking his beer back.

I froze. “She’s okay.”
“You don’t like her?” he asked sounding sad.

“It’s not that. I just haven’t got to know her yet and you know it takes me some time to give an approval.”

“True, but promise you’ll try? And be nice.”

“I promise.” We crossed pinkies and Val and Matt walked in.

“Becka, I will see you tomorrow,” said Matt pulling me into a hug.

“No! Don’t leave me!” I whined.

Val laughed and pulled me in a hug. “Didn’t the guys tell you that we’re going to take you to…?”

I turned around to see Matt and Zacky motioning there hands for her to stop.

I walked to Zacky and asked, “Where? Where are you taking me?”

He crossed his arms and stood up. “That’s classified,” he said in a James Bound tone.
I pouted and turned to Matt. “Where, Mattie-Boy?”

He looked back at Zacky and then me. He looked nervous and that he didn’t know what to do. I knew he’d tell me because he’s the most reliable out of the rest of the guys. He’ll tell me and he won’t lie either, like the other guys might lie and say Jack in the Box or something.

“Umm…”

“Tell me.” I pulled him in a hug.

Val and Zacky pulled Matt away from me and Val yelled, “Bye.”

Humph. Now I wanna know!

Majesty ran in and I grabbed her and started to pet her. “Hey sweetie, aren’t you just so beautiful?”

I kissed the top of her head and scratched behind her ears. She perked her head and ran from the kitchen.

I went to Zacky’s favorite room of the house; where he does his magic for Vengeance University.

I sat on the couch and grabbed one of Zacky’s guitars; the red on with 6661 stickers at the bottom. I started to play and then stopped.

“Continue?” said someone from the doorway.

I blushed and looked at the doorway; Brian. I don’t like to be caught playing the guitar because I used to suck at it and I swore to never pick another one up again.

“Go away.”

“Come on, we both know that you love to play now,” he said walking towards me.

I put the guitar back and started to walk away, but Brian grabbed my arm and stopped me.

“What?” I asked irritated.

“Play,” he said picking the guitar back up.

He gave it to me but I pushed it back to him and left.

I walked in the kitchen to find Leana and Jimmy sucking face.

“Gross,” I said as I made a disgusted face.

Leana got off Jimmy’s lap and said, “It’s not gross, it’s normal to kiss your husband. You just don’t have a boyfriend to suck face with,” she said sticking her tongue out at me.

Jimmy left and I hit Leana in her arm.

“What?”

“I know I don’t have a boyfriend and you don’t have to remind me,” I said.

“Okay, what’s up?”

“What do you mean?”

“Obviously something is bothering you and you’re taking it out on me.”

“Nothing,” I walked to my room and closed the door. Why did Leana have to remind me of not having a boyfriend? I already have to see them suck face and the other guys too. I don’t need to be reminded that I’m the only one that doesn’t have someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Becka's Pajamas
What she had to change into.
To Mcs.
ANY GUESSES ?!?!?! O.O
Comments make me smile:)