Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

IHOP

“Wake up sleepy head!”

I lifted my head and squinted cause the sun. “Huh?”

“Here. We want you to where this,” Gena was pointing to an outfit on the other side of the bed. “We have the day planned out.”

I sat up and I had a migraine. “Why do I feel hung-over?”

She chuckled. “Cause you sorta are, Becka. Papa Gates took you to an IHOP, stores, and then to a club. You had a blast, well from what I heard.”

I looked at her like it wasn’t true.

“Try to get dressed quickly, kay?”

She left and with that I got up. The outfit was a purple V-neck, white jeans, and purple bows for my hair. I decided to add my purple colored septum and a purple octopus as well.

As soon as I had gotten dressed I put on some purple eye shadow and white sparkled mascara and big, thick fake eyelashes. I brushed my hair till it was silky, my straight hair looked dull to me but people always said how it had bounce to it even though it was straight.

I grabbed my Playboy clutch and jumped outta the room and ran to the living room, everyone was there. The girls were wearing the same outfit as me; I didn’t notice Gena was wearing it when she woke me up. The only thing that was different between our outfits is that I had Spicolli shoes on and they had flip flops.

“Becka, you’re up!” Val yelled.

“What’s going on?” I asked putting my hands on my hips; it came naturally.

“Sit down,” Johnny said while patting the seat next to him on the couch.

I did what he said but I was still suspicious.

“We got you presents!” screamed Michelle.

I sighed.

“Me first,” Jimmy said standing up next to Leana. “I am her best friend!”

I chuckled and Jimmy rolled out a beer keg.

“You got her that?!” screamed Brian.

Jimmy looked pleased as he nodded.

“Great,” Brian muttered. “She got wasted last night, now it’ll be every night.”

I stuck my tongue out at him and hugged Jimmy.

“I love it,” I said as he stuck the tongue out at Brian who just rolled his eyes.

I hugged Leana too and Zacky went next.

“Okay,” he started. “No one yell at my gift! It’s perfect. Gena and I just HAD to get it!”

Gena left the room to get the gift as he talked and she came back with a box. They handed it
to me and the box was heavy!

“What is it?”

“Open!” yelled Leana impatiently.

I pulled of the lid and it was a puppy!

I screamed and everyone’s jaw dropped; I never actually saw so many people drop their
jaws before. Zacky and Gena look happy with their gift.

“It’s a German Shepard!” I screamed as I pulled the puppy outta the box. “I love it! And she’s a girl!”

Zacky smiled as the puppy licked my face.

I gave the puppy to Johnny and I leaped into Zacky’s arms and squeezed him. “Thank you, thank you, and thank you!”

I hugged Gena too and she pulled out a purple collar and matching leash. I ran back to the puppy and decided to name her Wichita; from Zombie Land.

Zacky made me put her outside with Majesty and Icky so she didn’t pee all over his house.

No one said anything.

“Cute puppy, Becka,” said Leana.

“A puppy?” asked Brian.

“Yes, a puppy. You know how much she likes Icky so I had to!” replied Zacky.

He sighed but didn’t say anything more.

Val stood up and she had a huge box too.

“Is it a puppy?” I asked sarcastically as I took of the top.

It had lotions, lavender dog bowls, white diva sun glasses, the FIRST A7X/ Deathbat clutch ever, an “I’m related to Synyster Gates, Guitarist Extraordinaire!!” teal t-shirt, an “Don’t annoy meh, or I’ll call the Rev to kick your ass!” white tee, “Johnny Christ is my garden gnome!” pink one, “M. Shadows is my teddy bear made outta steal!” in red, and “Zacky and I put our laundry in three piles; darks, whites, and bloods!” in black.

“Matt! Val! I love it! It’s so beastly!” I said as I hugged them both.

Val smiled and said, “No problemo, sweetie.”

Johnny stood up and pulled out a small rectangular box and handed it to me. I ripped off the wrapping paper and opened the box; it was a garden gnome but it had Johnny’s face, a
Mohawk, and a bass.

I giggled as I hugged him and Lacey. “Thanks.”

Everyone laughed at his gift.

“Where did you get this?” asked Jimmy.

“I had it especially made,” he said proudly.

Brian handed over and envelope and I opened it to find $50 gift card for Macey’s, JCPenny, Forever 21, and a $25 gift card for Starbucks.

“Aw,” I said as I hugged him and Michelle. “Thanks! It’s great!”

Zacky jumped up and so did Brian, they ran outta the room.

“Where’d-”

“Wait!” Michelle cut me off.

They came back with a GIANT present.

“What is that?”

“Open it beautiful!” Zacky screamed with a gigantic smile on his face; they all had it!

I took off the wrapping paper and it said Schecter on it and a little note that read, “Becka, we know you don’t play anymore but we got this for you anyway. It’s from all of us; every single one of us pitched in so you better start playing!
Love,

A7X and your girls”


I took off the top and it was the most beautiful guitar I have EVER seen! It had pink lipstick lips that were in a position to kiss all up on the neck, it was black with a white Deathbat, all of their signatures imprinted in it, skulls, lightning bolts, Huntington Beach in cursive, City Of Angels in print, Papa Gates signature, and pink paint splattered everywhere.

I picked it up and in the back it was engraved, “Becka, we love you no matter what but we know you wanna continue to play so her you go! Have fun!”

Right then and there I started to cry my eyes out! They all started to give me bear hugs one at a time.

“This is so beautiful! I love it! Thank you so, so, so much!” I yelled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Becka's Outfit
Okay ! This outfit was originally in the first chapter but i messed up the two outfits ! This is the right one for this chapter and I have the right outfit up for Beck's arrival already in Chapter One ! Sorry !

Anyways, comment please !♥
Btw, I'm going away for about 3 weeks so I might post one more chapter before I leave. Maybe. I'll try to post when i get back ! ;)