Status: Done.

Give Me A Shot To Remember

Get Your Ass In The Back

“Ugh.” I woke up to the blinds open, sun in my face, and my boom box on.

I got up, turned off the boom box, and took a quick shower.

I got out and I was wearing an A7X shirt, pinkish Hot Topic brand jeans, and lots of makeup,
flip flops, and some sunglasses. I brushed my hair, curled it, and brushed it some more. I never needed the girls to help me getting ready; I was good at it myself.

I checked the clock on my bed side table and it read 9:16.

I ran into the kitchen to see Zacky.

“Hey beautiful,” he said as he kissed my cheek.

“Hello. So did you have fun getting it on with Gena?” I said as I started to groan, pant, and whisper “Harder, harder!”

I got some orange juice and poured it into a glass.

Zacky stopped what he was doing immediately and turned red like an apple. “You heard that?”

“Yeah, I did.” I drank orange juice and nodded my head.

“Anyway, you’re seeing your dad today?” he said changing the subject.

“Yeah, Brian’s coming too.” I put my empty glass in the sink and washed it.

“What time is Papa Gates coming?”

“Like ten or so, why? So you can get it on with Gena again?” I said with a chuckle.

“Ha-ha. No. Just asking,” he said frowning.

Ding dong.

Woof. Woof.


I ran to the door and opened it.

Brian came in and went straight for the kitchen.

“Hey, so you got it on with your girl too?” I asked as I went back in the kitchen.

“That’s none of-. Wait. What do you mean “too”?” He looked at me suspiciously and at Zacky too.

“What? NO! I didn’t sleep with Zacky!” I made a disgusted face. “He’s like my freaking brother!”

He looked relieved and Zacky had his mouth wide open.

“Well,” he began as he sat on a chair. “You two did do i]it before…”

Zacky slept with Gena,” I said as I gestured my hands toward Zacky and the stairs.

“Plus, that was a one time thing! Thank you very much!”

Brian rolled his eyes. He hardly ever brings that night up. He and Zacky almost stopped being friends because of it. But he knows it will never happen again cause, 1) there’s Gena, 2) we are practically siblings, and 3) we don’t feel that way bout each other in that way anymore. It’s a flame that died many centuries ago.

“Becka, you want some sausages?” asked Zacky, bringing me out of my thoughts. He was by the stove and I heard something sizzling.

I made a disgusted face. “NO! I’m a vegetarian.”

“What?” Zacky looked confused.

“I don’t eat meat.”

“Why not, meat is the shit.” He took a sausage and bit into it.

I made another disgusted face. “Do you have any cereal?”

“Over here,” said Brian as he opened a shelf.

I scanned it and picked Frosted Flakes. I poured the cereal in a bowl, with milk, and started to eat it.

I sat on Brian’s lap.

Zacky handed Brian some sausages and I jumped off.

Zacky sat with sausages and I got my own chair and ate in peace.

I cleaned my bowl and Gena walked downstairs and kissed Zacky. She grabbed some sausages.

I’m a Barbie Girl started to go off. I ran and got my phone from my purse.

Zacky and Brian were laughing at my ring tone.

“Hello?” I asked.

“Becka, what are you doing today?”

“Leana, I’m going with my dad today.”

“Come on! We were gonna take you shopping!” She squeaked her voice at shopping.

“Sorry, maybe tomorrow?” I asked with hope.

“Maybe we can do tomorrow,” she said with disappointment. “But we’re gonna buy it for you!”

“But-“

“Becka, we’re buying!”

The phone clicked.

“Okay…”

I walked back to the kitchen and Brian wasn’t there.

“Umm…where’s Brian?”

“He’s outside; your dad said he’ll be here in like one minute.” Zacky replied while eating a
sausage.

I ran outside and I ran right into Brian.

He chuckled and had a big smile on his face. “Careful.”

A bee buzzed by and I screamed.

Brian laughed at me.

I flushed.

Dad parked in the driveway and Brian and I ran to get shotgun but I tripped and fell face first on the pavement.

“Ouch.”

I got up and I saw that I scrapped my arm. I didn’t care right now, all I cared about was seeing dad.

Dad pulled me into a hug and we walked back to the car where Brian was sitting in shotgun.

“Brian, get in the backseat.”

“Dad, I beat her!”

Dad chuckled. “You aren’t ten anymore and plus she just got back. So get your ass in the back.”

Brian obeyed and I climbed in the front and stuck my tongue out at him.

“I’m too great to be in the back,” Brian mumbled.

We ignored him.

Brian is such a little kid. But then again, isn’t everyone in Avenged Sevenfold?

Brian has to be, by far, the best brother in the whole entire world. I love how he protects me (even though at times it’s too much), he’s a great friend, loves himself a lot, confident, thinks he’s perfect, has long hair, fixes his hair a lot, everything has to be perfect with him, and just how concerned he is with his family and friends. OH, YEAH! And that he LOVES his friends with ALL his heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
Becka's Outfit

Guesses for the mystery guy ?!
Comment please !